Auto Select

Used 877-463-0193

Friendly Staff--Best Price Guaranteed

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Lexington, KY |

Great place to do business, Doyle made the experience nice and smooth. I love my Nissan Murano and definetly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car! Thanks again Doyle.

Twisted, high pressure selling tatics

by from Lexington, Ky |

I wouldn't take a car from these people if they offered it for free. In a classic (and possibly illegal) bait-and-switch, they tried to upsell me to a car double my budget after the one I test drove turned out to be in horrible shape. Still, I was interested in the car, so my girlfriend and I stayed to negotiate, and that's when the real ride began. I left (or rather had to sneak out) to go look at another dealer while my girlfriend continued to talk to them. While I was gone, she felt so harassed by their selling tactics that she tried to escape to the parking lot, but they just followed her out there. I returned to find her practically barricaded in the building with 3 salesmen standing between me and her. If you can put up with their antics, you MIGHT be able to get an okay car here. But personally, I would STAY FAR, FAR AWAY from these people.

autoguy

by from Lexington |

I found Mona and all the sales personel very helpful and informative.Let me take and keep a test drive overnight and wanted to make sure that I wanted to go from an SUV back to regular auto.I will do business again with them.

RED FLAG!

by from Lexington |

NOT the place to do business! They were unfriendly, nto helpful and will really take you for a ride!Several people have really had bad experience with this company!