Auto Select

(2.6) 5 Reviews

568 E New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 877-463-0193

Friendly Staff--Best Price Guaranteed

Pay for your own Test-Drive gas...

by from Lexington, KY |

I contacted the dealer for a specific vehicle, and the salesman replied claiming that he had "great news". I set an appointment to meet with him 3 days later. When I showed up at the appointment, he was not there, the only person there was a secretary that was elbow deep in a bag of Doritos. When I asked about the car, she said that they had sold it "a few weeks ago, but never bothered to take it down". Great. They showed me another similar car, but it needed a booster pack to start! Then, when they offered me a test drive, I asked how far it would go with the gas light on, to which they replied "I don't know. Do you wanna put gas in it?" I left as quickly as I could and never looked back.

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Lexington, KY |

Great place to do business, Doyle made the experience nice and smooth. I love my Nissan Murano and definetly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car! Thanks again Doyle.

Twisted, high pressure selling tatics

by from Lexington, Ky |

I wouldn't take a car from these people if they offered it for free. In a classic (and possibly illegal) bait-and-switch, they tried to upsell me to a car double my budget after the one I test drove turned out to be in horrible shape. Still, I was interested in the car, so my girlfriend and I stayed to negotiate, and that's when the real ride began. I left (or rather had to sneak out) to go look at another dealer while my girlfriend continued to talk to them. While I was gone, she felt so harassed by their selling tactics that she tried to escape to the parking lot, but they just followed her out there. I returned to find her practically barricaded in the building with 3 salesmen standing between me and her. If you can put up with their antics, you MIGHT be able to get an okay car here. But personally, I would STAY FAR, FAR AWAY from these people.

autoguy

by from Lexington |

I found Mona and all the sales personel very helpful and informative.Let me take and keep a test drive overnight and wanted to make sure that I wanted to go from an SUV back to regular auto.I will do business again with them.

RED FLAG!

by from Lexington |

NOT the place to do business! They were unfriendly, nto helpful and will really take you for a ride!Several people have really had bad experience with this company!