Wild West Cars and Trucks

Used 888-567-6476

Always A Great Deal!

Very Good Car-Buying Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

We bought a used car from Bill Mullally at Wild West. He was excellent to work with, a good communicator and not pushy. The car had been advertised on Cars.com before it was ready, but we waited until it showed up 5 days later (after having work done) and were glad we did because of the car's low mileage, hard to find in today's market.

Awesome!!!

by from Seattle , WA |

I just bought my first car from here, and want to say that everyone there was super nice and not pushy at all! I have an awesome first car at a very reasonable price. If you go here, ask for Ted, he's awesome!

Terrible Dealership!!

by from Port Orange, FL |

Terrible dealership. Totally misrepresented a car I bought from them. They said it was in good condition when, in fact, it has needed thousands of dollars worth of repairs just to make it driveable. When I complained through the BBB, they offered to discount it a few hundred dollars, and then reneged on that. Very dishonest people.

Great Sales Personnel

by from Seattle, WA |

I was shopping for a used car for my son and went to look at cars at Wild West in Seattle. They were patient about my very limited parameters and I felt no pressure to buy. They were willing to accomodate my choice of shops for a pre-buy inspection...even willing to drop and pick up the car of my choice. I will certainly shop there again next time I am looking.

Amazing deal

by from seattle |

First off, I want to really thank Scott Sefrit, the Sales Manager for making my car deal happen. I am now the proud owner of a Honda Civic. My sales person Ernestio was a very modest and not at all pushy. He qualified me and pointed me in the direction that I needed to be in, not the direction of the most profitable car on the lot but in the direction of my criteria. My credit and cash flow are limited therefore my expectations were low-what could I afford and how could I get there. I was blown away by the personal service he offered and very much taken aback by the humble mannerisms of his sales style. He didn't care about my price point. He cared about getting me into the right car at the right price and most importantly getting me home in it. And then Scott stepped in and together, they made my year. I'm not one to write fake reviews or to blow smoke where it doesn't belong but with this establishment-they deserve every amount of praise I can give them. Scott was very fair with me, my trade in and my financing could have made a problem for him but they did what every other car dealer I've dealt with didn't. They helped me. And it didn't stop there. Scott saw that my wife's car needed new tires and recommended us to his tire place and they gave us an AMAZING deal on four tires that saved us $800, all in the same day. So trust me when I say that I will recommend Wild West to my friends, my family, my co-workers. We're all working people and we need more establishments like this. Thank you Scott, thank you Ernestio, and thank you Wild West Trucks. God Bless you.

Great Place to Shop

by from Everett, WA |

I was looking for a used car and I knew I had bad credit. They helped me get back on track by arranging financing and gave me a very good deal on trade in. Parking around the dealership is a bit tricky but if you don't mind the Seattle sales tax a great place to buy from.

Wild West Cars and Trucks responded to this review

December 2, 2011

Thanks very much for the feedback. We?re thrilled to able to provide a pleasant car shopping experience, tricky parking aside =). Our business model is built around creating a mutually beneficial relationship with our customers. When it's win-win, we know we?ve done our job. Thanks again.