Michael's Auto Plaza

Michael's Auto Plaza

601 Columbia Turnpike, East Greenbush, NY 12061

Used 888-500-8933

"When the competition gives you a concussion, come see me Mike The Russian"

michaels auto plaza

by from kinderhook,ny |

Hello everyone at Michaels auto plaza,I bought a lot of cars over the years,and work with a lot of dearler.I have to say you guys are the best,you made sure everything was right on my mercury. I will come back again will tell others.Two thumbs up, Thanks Stephen Mochrie

Overall Experience

by from Rensselaer,NY |

Haven't had much luck with used cars, until I went to Michael's. The staff and owner treated me like a human and showed me all types of different cars. I test drove a couple until I found my car I was happy with. It had some issues, but they fixed them no questions asked. I would deffinetly buy from them again.

Sarah T

by from East Greenbush NY |

Sarah was very nice & helpful. She was able to get me a loan for my "new to me" truck! The service dept. is very good also!

Best dealership ever!

by from Kinderhook, ny |

I came into Michaels Auto Plaza without any credit. I was looking at cars within 8,000- $9,000 range. They told me I would be able to get approved. In no matter of time, they called me the next morning & told me I was approved! They got me at a good interest rate. Everyone here was so nice to me & they always welcomed me. I will come back in a few years to make another purchase on a vehicle. Everyone come to this dealership! It would be worth it! (: AA+++

great at first

by from Porter Corners, NY |

I have waited to write this review for 6 months, I felt I needed to drive vehicle for a bit before I could give my opinion. Well, first off, my salesmen was Eric, great guy and tried to accommodate me as best he could. Eugene did a awesome job getting me financed, which was the hardest part. So kudos to them, good people,really know how to make you comfortable. Now, 6 months later. Truck was back in shop the week after I purchased it because 4x4 was not working, was asked to bring it in, and they replaced blown fuse. Problem being they never found out why fuse was blown. Now its June, and guess what, my A/C compressor is seized, causing that fuse to blow back in December when i turned on my defroster... this will cost me $984.00 to fix. Was told it wasn't covered under warranty anyway, but if it was broken when i purchased the truck it would have been fixed. When I purchased truck, was promised new tires as the old ones were just about done, well in March had to replace 2 front tires because alignment was never done when they replaced the front springs at the dealership. Both sides were out 3/4" exactly the same on each side. I was told it wasn't them, that I had hit some potholes, and that's what probably happened, so with that another $632.00. I do like the truck, it is serving me as intended, but not real happy about putting well over a thousand dollars in to a truck that i haven't even had a year yet.

Great dealership.

by from Nassau,ny |

Had to get a new van because the one I was driving was in really bad shape. So I was in need of something really quick which usually does not happen, But these guys went over and beyond to help me. I got a 2010 Kia Sedona and because I needed it that day they arranged for the Kia to get work done at another shop because they were down a couple mechanics. Everyone was very friendly, it was a great experience over all and I would highly recommend Michael's auto plaza to anyone. Thanks again guys for everything!! I'm loving the Kia Sedona!!

Awesome Service

by from Valatie, NY |

Was a great experience. Had my car within 3 days of going to Michael's. Was very pleased by the people there and their help

Very Friendly Place

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Drove from Michigan to purchased used corvette. Very friendly, polite people. Good customer service.

Great place great people

by from Johnstown NY |

I have shopped for a truck a lot of different place no one took the time and care like the team here. I didn't feel like a customer but more like a friend they did everything in the power to help me and make sure I was happy. There was no pressure and I got the best truck ever. Awesome team and great customer service.

great customer service, would reccomend to anyone

by from Duanesburg, NY |

I purchased a 2003 F-250 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel from Michaels auto plaza last month. I knew there was a risk buying a 6.0L because of all the issues they are known to have but after reading the comments and seeing that they stand behind their vehicles and strive for good customer service i proceeded to buy the truck. the sales man Eric was nice and professional and the same with the manager Eugene. I Spotted some issues while i was looking at the truck and said i wanted them fixed before i got the vehicle, (the 4x4 didn't work, rust over the fenders and cab corners and various leaks), they fixed them all and i got the truck 2 days before Christmas, the day i drove it home i noticed it lacked power and the turbo didn't sound right, i called and Eugene said they would take care of it and to bring it by later in the week, on Christmas day the inter-cooler blew apart and i had to have it towed back to them, they replaced the inter-cooler and i told them that i noticed an exhaust leak, i scheduled to bring it back for the leak cause i needed my truck back asap to go to work. i got it back and it still lacked power. when i brought it back for the leak they replaced the exhaust manifold and the EGR valve...again at no cost to me other than trying to find a ride to work for a couple days. i drove it home and it rad great until later that day it started acting up again and spitting and sputtering. i called Eugene back and told him that i was getting frustrated. he apologized said to bring it by and they would keep it until the issue is fixed for good. after cleaning the vanes in the turbo, and replacing the map sensor the truck runs great now and i love it. They were sorry about the problems and took care of them which made me happy. yes it was frustrating but Michaels auto plaza is a place that takes care of the issues and doesn't just say sorry its your problem now. Of course i believe if you are nice to them they will be nice to you, i didn't yell at them through the phone and demand they do something about it like some people do, and they were happy to help me. i would recommend them to anyone. i will definitely be taking my truck there for any future issues or repairs and buy my next used vehicle from them!

Bad service

by from Coxsackie my |

I bought a bmw 335xi 2008 with 68,000 miles I only drove the car for 7,000 miles and have already put over 5,000$ in repairs. Get your cars checked before you buy anything from these guys.

Michael's Auto Plaza responded to this review

January 20, 2014

Vitaly, I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you're having but let our service department assist you. I can assure you we can save you money compared to the garage that's currently servicing your vehicle. Anytime you need any service work done, please give us a call. Thanks