Michael's Auto Plaza

Michael's Auto Plaza

601 Columbia Turnpike, East Greenbush, NY 12061

Used 888-500-8933

"When the competition gives you a concussion, come see me Mike The Russian"

michaels auto plaza

by from kinderhook,ny |

Hello everyone at Michaels auto plaza,I bought a lot of cars over the years,and work with a lot of dearler.I have to say you guys are the best,you made sure everything was right on my mercury. I will come back again will tell others.Two thumbs up, Thanks Stephen Mochrie

Excellent service, exemplary sales staff

by from Crown Point, NY. |

After running into dead ends in my area looking for the car I wanted I contacted Michaels Auto Plaza in East Greenbush. I was recommended to Sarah Trembly by a friend so she is who I chose as my sales associate. I'm very picking on what I drive,,it had to be a Dodge charger in a certain year range with the lowest milage possible. I called Sarah and felt comfortable immediately, she was friendly and very professional and understood what I wanted. A few days after my initial call she contacted me and had found what I wanted!! I was elated!!!! I couldn't believe the car she had found for me. Not only did she get the car I wanted and needed, she made sure to get my financing ground work squared away for me as well. Sarah is down to earth and honest and will work very hard and her best to get you into the vehicle you are looking for. I would highly recommend Michaels Auto Plaza to anyone looking for a vehicle, car, truck or SUV, they have them all there, and with quality sales staff like Sarah Trembly, you can be assured you will be in excellent hands. The car was looked over by their technicians and all necessary repairs were made and I was able to pick up my car with confidence.

Great service

by from Saratoga Springs N.Y |

I have bought around 5 to 6 cars there. The service by Sarar Trembly its awesome and Eugene got me the car I needed at a really good price. I definitely recommend to buy a car there.

Great service and sale - simple not complicated

by from Schenectady, NY |

I was referred to Michaels Auto Plaza by a friend to see Joshua Kownack in sales. I knew exactly what I wanted as I had a Jeep previously. I was adamant. Even with that he made sure I got into a car that was best for me and better. He listened and then we did a walk through, he didn't just say ok and put me in a car just because that's what I wanted at the time - he showed me a couple others and then when I walked by the one, my head did a double take. Needless to say, I went with that latter choice and couldn't be happier. I bought a 2010 Mazda CX-7 love. Drives beautiful. Runs great, clean and had everything I wants and more! Not only that he worked my deal with me to make sure I was fully satisfied and covered. I would definitely buy from him/them again. Everyone's friendly and there is no sales pitch. Mike, the finance manager, makes it simple and clear cut, they walk you through everything. Nothing hidden or quickly discussed. All questions answered. I've been around cars my whole life so I'm not clueless to what's what and I know what to look for. I've dealt with dealers, finance managers and mechanics; I've seen enough to know that I don't have to worry here. So if looking for a car, or just want to upgrade call Michaels Auto plaza and ask for Joshua Kownack, you won't be disappointed with sales or the service. Bonus which I think is important: When you call you get a person too not some automated system.

The Deal Maker

by from Albany NY |

We were first time buyers with no credit and from the moment we walked in the customer service was excellent Josh is amazing ! He made the process stress free and made a deal we couldnt resist. We drove off in a great car worth every penny.The deal maker is the man !Please if your car shopping go see Josh at Michaels Auto Plaza.The deal he made for my family was HUGE!!!(lol) My car guy is now apart of my family. Im screaming from the rooftop how great Josh was and how he blessed my family with a great vehicle. Great person to do business with.

Super service and very friendly

by from Crown Point NY |

I had searched all over for the car I was looking for, a Dodge Charger in a specific year range. No one had anything close to the price I could afford and within a decent distance from my home. Michaels Auto Plaza came through. Sarah Trembly was AMAZING!!! She found my car for me and worked with Eugene Rubinchuk to get my financing. Talking to them was like talking to a long lost friend and made buying the car really a joy. I highly reccomend them for purchasing a pre-owned car or truck. It may be a long drive, but so worth it. Thank you Michaels Auto Plaza!!!!

Great Service

by from Selkirk,NY |

I was very happy with everyone there. Thay all treated me with respect. The service Dept, Thay do Quality work.

Great people to deal with

by from Stuyvesant, New York |

Michael's Auto Plaza was great and they were very understanding of what we were interested in. Sales people weren't pushy at all very nice. overall all excellent place

Sarah T and Mike

by from Cohoes NY |

Sarah and Mike are the best sale's people I have ever dealt with,when it came down to it they got me in the car I so wanted and made me a very Happy person.

Sarah T Sales

by from Cohoes NY |

I was looking for a car and looked on line came across Michael's Auto Plaza and saw this 2005 Ford Escape that I just had to have. I did a on line app for the car and Sarah called me and worked very hard to get me the car I so wanted. The staff was all so helpful with my getting the car of my dream's. I have and will recommend people to go and see Sarah she knows her business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall Experience

by from Rensselaer,NY |

Haven't had much luck with used cars, until I went to Michael's. The staff and owner treated me like a human and showed me all types of different cars. I test drove a couple until I found my car I was happy with. It had some issues, but they fixed them no questions asked. I would deffinetly buy from them again.