Michael's Auto Plaza

601 Columbia Turnpike, East Greenbush, NY 12061

Used 888-500-8933 Used888-500-8933

"When the competition gives you a concussion, come see me Mike The Russian"

Great place to buy a vehicle.

by from SCHENECTADY , NY |

What a great experience. Saw a van that I liked, emailed the store that night, went the next day and purchased the van. They took care of everything for me. Great inventory, great service but most importantly, great employees.

Dependable Dodge Truck

by from Ravena NY |

This is our 3rd vehicle from this dealership and my family and I will never go anywhere else. My most recent purchase was a Dodge truck for work, there were some issues and Eugene and his team went out of their way to resolve all issues. My sales rep is Michael L. and he is a great person and will get you in a car that is reliable, stylish and affordable. This is our dealership for life.

Mike severance was great. No hassle

by from New york |

Mike was great I text him on what I was looking for and if he can help we went back and forth for day then was told to come in because he got things set sure enough I go in with my car and hour later I traded it in for a truck I didn't even expect to get very happy great place and Mike was a joy to deal with

john from waterford ny

by from waterford ny |

bought a 2007 nissan frontier off these gentleman. it had several gremlins, mike, eugene, pasha and the rest of the group bent over backwards to get everything sorted out and working properly for me..i was expecting them to become frustrated with me and the truck when i brought it back to them. but they jumped on the problem eagerly to get them resolved.

Had a awesome experience buying a Ford.

by from Albany ny |

Sarah Trembly was my sales lady she was very knowledgeable about the vehicle i bought plus financing and warranty. Would recommend the dealership to family and friends.

Exceptional customer service and no hassle!

by from Petersburg, NY |

The entire staff at Michaels was friendly and helpful to say the very least. A special thank you to my sales associate Sarah Trembly, could not have asked for an easier experience as she was on top of my needs and understanding to my situation. I recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to shop here, you won't find this kind of service most other places...ask for SARAH TREMBLY!!!

Ask for Josh!

by from Schenectady, NY |

Professional. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Quickest process from start to finish.

Best dealership ever

by from Catskill, NY |

Sara is incredible. While most dealerships turn me down, she took the time to help me and reassure me to not give up. The whole staff was so nice and helpful. My Dodge is beautiful!

Overpriced and low-end trade in value

by from East Greenbush, NY |

Got very little for my trade in and the vehicle I purchased was around three thousand over KBB dealer value.

Whole Experience was Excellent!

by from New Baltimore, NY |

We bought a 2005 Kia Sedona. We thought we would have a problem getting financed but Mike McDonald assured us he could get us a loan. Within hours he had called to let us know he had got us approved and with a decent APR. When we test drove the Van we heard a noise (which my husband knew the problem) he brought it to Mike's attention. Mike had the mechanic look at it, they ordered the part and told us we could drive the Van home if we wanted so we did. Unfortunately the Van broke down the next day! The transmission had went. We had got the Van towed back to Michaels. They ordered a transmission, put it in the Van all within a weeks time! Of course, no charge to us! Mike M. & Mike S. Were very friendly & professional! We will defiantly do business with Michael's Auto Plaza Again! Dave & Colleen Vierschilling