Chicago Cars Direct

Used 888-252-4150

For People Who Love Cars, but not the Traditional Buying Process

Outstanding Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

I could not recommend a better place to shop for a vehicle. I found Chicago Cars Direct after looking at multiple dealerships, but didn't find what I was looking for until I stumbled on Chicago Cars Direct. There were no high-pressure sales people and the process was more efficient than I have seen elsewhere. If you are searching for an automobile, it would be in your best interests to look here first.

Different Car Dealers

by from Carpentersville,IL |

Our past experience of buying cars from dealers was very bad. At the time of closing they change certain things and try to cheat by all means. Through cars.com I found the BMW, I was looking for with with Chicago cars direct. I called Ryan and surprised to see that they were not located on busy Road sides, like other dealers, Then,the price was fairly good and the car was very clean. Everything went smoothly, no hidden charges, no tricks and above all no hidden flaw in the car. unlike other dealers they fixed and inspected everything and it is running like new car. Thank you Ryan, Thank you Chicago cars direct for making difference. Zahid Bhatti

LUXURY AUTOMAXX

by from TINLEY PARK, IL |

MY NAME IS JEFFREY B. . BUYING A CAR FROM LUXURY AUTOMAX WAS AN EXPERIENCE THAT I CAN NOT PUT INTO WORDS . IT IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD HAVE TO EXPERIENCE FOR YOURSELF. IF I HAD TO DESCRIBE IT IN ONE WORD , ??? AT FIRST I THOUGHT FAMILY:; THEN I THOUGHT LOVE. AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY .

Good choice to buy your next car!

by from Plainfield,IL |

Very pleased with my purchase. The vehicle was described at 97% , minor scratches on wheel and fender was not noted , but could be seen on video :) . The purchase process was peace of cake thanks to Christine! Got the best deal ever for one of the best vehicles. Thank's to Ryan had pleasant buying experience.

Purchase Process

by from Salt Lake City UT |

We are in the middle of the purchase process now. Ryan has been responsive to every email and has gone back to the vehicle several times to check information and answer my million questions that come from buying a car long distance. So far--Excellent

Great Experience

by from Chicago IL |

We found the car we wanted at the price we wanted and the whole process was quick and lacked the typical high pressure sales pitches.It does not look like a typical car dealership when you arrive, but we liked the indoor warehouse as the cars were all clean.

Wish all dealers would take after these guys!

by from Scranton, PA |

Outstanding service ? great car ? great price ? very honest and a real person. We flew out to Chicago and Mark promptly had us picked up from the airport and brought us to see a car that presented even better than the pictures showed. I test drove the car ? it was as good as new. He gave us a chance to catch our breath over a hot cup of hot chocolate, while he recommended places to see in the city (including an awesome Pizza place in Chicago). Got the paperwork completed, and drove home a car that wouldn?t have been more perfect if it came straight from Mercedes in Germany. I hope to save up enough money to buy some more great wheels from Mark?s showroom soon. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER ? VERY LEGIT SHOWROOM AND BEAUTIFUL AUTOMOTIVE STOCK!

Dearlership review

by from Baltimore, MD |

Dealer did a great job presenting the vehicle online and it lived up to my expectations. Customer service was great !. Tom was very knowledgeable about the car abd he arranged the shipping for me at no extra charge. Earl took care of the paperwork expeditiously. They behave as knowledgeable professionals and I was very comfortable in dealing with them.

Car buying from Chicago Cars Direct

by from Joplin, Missouri |

I have always Kept their emails in my inbox over the years and thought maybe one day I would feel comfortable buying a car over the internet. That was nine years ago. I received an email from Mark on a Thursday night, reviewed the inventory and found exactly what I felt comfortable easing into as an internet purchase. Friday afternoon I spent 90 minutes finding financing for 1.99% (with Marks suggestion], made a down payment, bought insurance coverage and plane ticket to Chicago, again, all in less than 90 minutes. Least I mention the financial institution Mark suggested also offered warranty coverage and gap coverage! As a added bonus the warranty coverage was not some sketchy hunt and peck at what might and might not be covered. From one side of the keyboard and before flying to Chicago, it was a no brainier! When I arrived at the airport I was treated with luxury service pick up in a wonderfully beautiful Mercedes V12 sedan, A magnificent car also! I arrived at the dealership where I found not only my chosen vehicle waiting in pristine cleaned condition inside the facility but found all of their inventory was kept indoors at all times as well. Before I even opened the doors on my vehicle I was enamored with just walking around and looking at their entire inventory. I was amazed as I sat in several vehicles and looked them over and to some degree regretted making the choice I did, I mean after all, their luxury line up was amazing and I though I just had to upgrade in the quality of my current purchase. I collected my thoughts and realized that shinny things can always look good but do they perform as well also, I subsequently was returned to my senses and went over to check out my purchase. My Infinity was in perfect condition, inside and out, including under the hood. I pulled the the cap off the radiator and found nothing floating or corrosion around any where! Same with the overflow bottle fore the radiator, it was perfectly clean! Pulled the dipstick for the oil and made a quick check and of course it too was perfect. All new fluids everywhere! I signed the paperwork and stood in amazement thinking there still has to be a catch! I looked at Mark in bewilderment and said there has to be a catch. He smiled and said we have a philosophy of buying cars cheap with premium package upgrades and keeping our overhead extremely low, sell them via through the internet and do our very best to just give the customer the best experience of buying quality cars cheap. I was still bewildered as I shook my head and said to Mark, I just don't get it. This whole process was way too easy. Continued by saying, "Mark, I will believe this is true after I put the keys into the ignition and drive it back home to southwest Missouri. The car performed flawlessly, I parked it in the garage and called Mark to thank him once again. I am 45 years old and never had a car burying experience like this anywhere in the US or even in at my local neighborhood dealership. Zero hassle, perfect service. 1000 miles latter and I could not be happier! Thank Mark!

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Janesville Wi |

Mark was a very nice person to deal with. He went out of his way to make me happy. The price I paid was very good, and the experience was great. Better than any dealer I have been too. I have purchased 10 cars before this one. This dealer will be the first place I look next time.

Chicago Cars Direct responded to this review

December 18, 2013

Hi Gary, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few kind words. We're really happy you had a good experience with us. We enjoyed getting to know you as well. We're also honored that you picked us to purchase a vehicle from. Please stay in touch and let us know if you need anything in the future. Kind Regards, The Staff at CCD

Awesome Experience...

by from New Bern,NC |

Mark and his sales team were awesome. I bought my 2012 Hyundai Genesis. This vehicle was immaculate condition. Eric made the whole process easy. Thank again...

Chicago Cars Direct responded to this review

December 18, 2013

Hi Mike, I'm so glad you've had a good experience with us. I hope you have many happy miles in your Genesis! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Kind Regards, The Staff at Chicago Cars Direct 630-889-0911