Chicago Cars Direct

Used 888-252-4150 Used 888-252-4150

For People Who Love Cars, but not the Traditional Buying Process

Outstanding Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

I could not recommend a better place to shop for a vehicle. I found Chicago Cars Direct after looking at multiple dealerships, but didn't find what I was looking for until I stumbled on Chicago Cars Direct. There were no high-pressure sales people and the process was more efficient than I have seen elsewhere. If you are searching for an automobile, it would be in your best interests to look here first.

Great car buying experience

by from Redding, CT |

I just purchased a beautiful cherry red Audi S5 from CCD. As promised (and displayed in the 10 minute video provided by Mark) it was in pristine condition. Buying a car sight unseen can be a nerve racking endeavor, but the team at CCD really made it effortless. They took care of all the logistics, and were fantastic to deal with. A+

Easy car purchase of all time

by from Hinsdale, IL |

These guys are professional, not the typical car buying hassle. I emailed Mark from the cars.com link and he promptly texted me a video of the car inside and out. He responded to my questions and was not pushy - no questions like how soon can you come in, what are you driving now... I liked the detailed video - then I knew what the car looked like so I did not waste my time to see something that was not in the condition I expected. I made an appt to view the car, he was there on time and the car was ready and waiting. After a test drive, he gave me his price and the trade-in value for my car and we were done in minutes. No need to haggle, no sales managers, just a bottom line price that was fair right out of the gate. Earl handled the title, forms, etc. He was pleasant and professional, no high pressure stuff or surprises there either. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend you search for a car at this dealer.

Painless Experience !

by from St Louis MO |

A very good buying experience. I found the car I was searching for (a Porsche Boxter) on the internet site and contacted them (Tom) who was very helpful describing it. Since I was an out of town buyer, I had an inspection company inspect it and got a very good report about its condition. After getting that info, I gave them a deposit over the phone and picked the car up later the same week. They arranged for me to be picked up at the airport and I was able to drive the car home later the same day. Earl Mika was great to deal with and I thought the process with them was very good. Their price was mid-range for similar cars and I thought fair considering very low mileage and pristine condition. OH did I mention I LOVE THE CAR!!!

Vanessa

by from Bakersfield CA |

Nice place, the Dealer was very helpful and answer any questions that I had.very sharp car's

Not your typical car dealership. NO PRESSURE.

by from N. Aurora, IL |

My wife and I saw a car that Chicago Cars Direct was selling. I contacted the phone number and we scheduled an appointment to come check it out. Everything is located indoors in a warehouse, so you don't have to worry about standing out in the weather in the not so nice days. Everyone there from the office sales guys down to the shop guys were very nice and pleasant to work with. There were a couple door dings in the car we purchased. They are taking car of the door dings for NO extra cost!!! When my wife and I are looking for another vehicle, we will be calling Mark Kanter to check out Chicago Cars Direct to see what they have to offer. I will/would highly recommed this dealership to my friends and family.

Great Place!

by from Port Byron, IL |

We drove two hours to get to Chicago Cars Direct. We were not disappointed. The car was exactly how it was shown online, nothing hidden. The staff was excellent and very knowledgeable about the car we were purchasing. Great overall experience!!

Great Car-Purchase Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I highly recommend Cars Direct. The Volvo I saw advertised online was in pristine condition when I arrived and the process to purchase the car was seamless and speedy. I will recommend them to friends and would purchase from them again in the future.

What a fantastic Purchase from a Great Company

by from Flat Rock, Michigan |

I was looking for a car for several months and came across one at Chicago Cars direct. While I has driven this model locally I had not seen this car in person prior to purchase. In working with Mark and Christine I felt confident in buying from them. Their photos and HD video really helped me in making my decision. The also arrange transportation and the vehicle arrived the following day. It exceeded every expectation. What a great purchase from a great team! Thanks!

Chicago Cars Direct responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Curtis, It was a pleasure communicating with you and I'm so glad you're enjoying the Porsche. I hope you have a great Winter, but, you'd better have fun with it before the snow hits :). Take care and thanks again for the business. It was a pleasure. Kindest Regards, Mark

Honestly, integrity, quality, and friendship.

by from Chicago, IL |

From the moment I walked into the facility to the final signiture on the paperwork every aspect of my used car buying experiences from the past had been changed from a necessary evil to an enjoyable experience. I started my search for a slightly used Mecedes C300 in the usual way, an Internet search followed up by visiting dealers in my proximity to face the inevitable, the dreaded used car salesmen! It only took 1 stop at the obvious city location for me to start rethinking if it was even worth the frustration and stress of going through the same process that has perpetuated the long standing negative view of any car salesman interactions I've had in my life. I almost felt like going home and taking a shower afterwards. Then I remembered a webpage I saw while doing my original online search. It was for Chicago Cars Direct. Words like, no commissions, no pressure stuck in my mind. They had not 1 but 2 cars that were exactly what I was looking for and although out in Addison (I rarely leave the city)I thought perhaps it would be worth the drive. I couldn't have been more pleased. From the relaxed atmosphere to the sincere personal intrest Mark and his partners took in fulfilling my every need this experience truly changed my opinion of the 'used car salesman'. I won't even put this organization in the same category. They are car consultants in my mind with the primary goal of matching me with the perfect automotive fit while making the process easy, stressfree and enjoyable. I'm so happy with the car I purchased ,the price I paid, the professional staff, and the overall Chicago Cars Direct experience that I have been telling everyone I know about it. I hope this forum allows me to reach more people that just those I interact with personally because this place and their sales concept should be the first stop for anyone in the market for a high quality slightly used automobile. Check them out. You will never regert it. Mark F. Talarico

Chicago Cars Direct responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Mark, The pleasure was all mine. It was great making a new friend being able to get to know you before and after you purchased the Benz. Thanks again my friend and I'll talk to you soon. I appreciate the kind words so much. Best Regards, Mark