Chicago Cars Direct

Chicago Cars Direct

2300 W Windsor Ct Ste B, Addison, IL 60101

Used 888-252-4150

For People Who Love Cars, but not the Traditional Buying Process

Very good company to do business with.

by from Detroit, MI |

These guys are great. If they have what you are looking for. Buy it you will not be disapointed. They were very honest and answered all my questions about the car I bought so there was no suprises. From what I could see they hand pick only quality used cars. So I would not worry about ever getting a bad car from them. I will be contacting them for my next purchase.

November 30, 2011

Thanks so much for your kind words & for being one of our newest clients. We hope you enjoy your Porsche! Please let us know if you need anything in the future and we'll always be happy to assist. Thanks again!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Carlsbad, CA |

This is a great dealership to do business with. Mark and crew were very helpful and accommodating with me purchasing out of the country. Educated on the vehicles they own and sell only high quality cars. I have found them more than willing to bend over backwards for the needs of the customer. When in the market again I will look here first!

November 28, 2011

Thanks Chris, It was really our pleasure. We sincerely appreciate the kind words & hope to meet you in person the next time you're in Chicago. Enjoy the SL65!

BMW Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

A painless transaction. Low pressure and exceptional service. One word of advice is to check the dealer's website for a more accurate inventory and what sales are pending. Hope to be back again.

November 18, 2011

We really enjoyed having you as a client and really hope to keep in touch in the future. Please let us know if you need anything or would just want to stop by to say hello - you're welcome back anytime. We are very grateful for your business and to have you as our newest client! Hope you have many happy miles down the road :)

Purchased a used car, smooth transaction.

by from chicago, il |

good people, good cars, had no issues, the process was quick and smooth! I recommend this dealership to others.

wasted evening trip

by from Aurora |

I called asking about a car and was told is still available. When I arrived at their office to see it, Tom the dealer rep just found out from a colleague the car has been sold. He didn't care much about it, saying he did not realize it was sold this morning. So, think twice before wasting your time with a lazzy and rude salesman, specially if you have a long drive to this location, which is also hard to find within a warehouse business district. It's not a usual dealership on a street corner. Cars are kept in a warehouse and are not available for drive test unless deal is closed.