Chicago Cars Direct

Used 888-252-4150 Used 888-252-4150

For People Who Love Cars, but not the Traditional Buying Process

Edit: Excellent service

by from Evanston, IL |

Bought a '06 330i two weeks ago from Chicago Cars Direct. The car was in excellent condition, except for a blown speaker and a sticky door handle that Chicago Cars Direct has gladly paid for. The pricing on their cars is very competitive and the customer service is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone as they take feedback very seriously.

May 15, 2012

We're so glad you're enjoying the 330i and we hope to see you again in the future. Have a great Summer in your Bimmer!

love my car

by from orland park |

Talk about a fast ,easy way to buy a car... I LOVE IT!! I don't have time to go to dealerships so this was great. I was treated with pleasant,happy people who where willing to go all out to find my car. Christine Clarke was so pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommand Chicago Cars Direct.

April 10, 2012

Thanks Mary Beth! We really appreciate the kind words and are so happy that you are enjoyed your experience with us. We are so glad that you are one of our newest clients and hope you will feel free to stay in contact if you need anything in the future. We wish you many happy miles & thanks again!

Unpleasant experience

by from Chino Hills, California |

I had a very unpleasant experience with this dealer. I live in California and last December 2011, found one good vehicle at a competitive price with this dealer on Cars.com.so, contacted this dealer, and sales rep named mark asked me to hold refundable security deposit $500 for holding the vehicle but I was ended up being rejected by banks and couldn't get a loan by my self, even though my credit score is not too bad. so, I gave up on this vehicle and asked this dealer to give the security deposit money back sending emails 3 times and calling twice but there was no response at first, later they said it is non-refundable. Finally it took me one month to get the money back. it was so frustrating and stressful. (After this, I thought my credit has problem but I have no problem to get a loan and buy a same type of vehicle through my local franchise dealer. They even offer 5 day money back guarantee for any reason. What a different service policy!)

February 19, 2012

I'm sorry that you feel as if you had a negative experience with our dealership. Honestly, what you recounted is very different from what actually happened. We were very upfront with our processes and how we sell our vehicles quickly and didn?t want to take our Hummer off of the market until you were sure you were able to purchase it. We explained we have a potential client coming to buy the H2 and you assured us that you wanted to buy it immediately and you would give us a Down Payment immediately and have the rest of the money for the Hummer H2 to us within 5 business days. We consistently tried to contact you via email and Phone and were unable to reach you for almost 2 weeks. You did not call or email us back. After approximately two weeks of not being able to reach you, you finally sent us an email. In the email, you informed us that you were not able to purchase the vehicle because you couldn't obtain financing. Had we known this would be a potential credit issue, we would?ve declined taking a down payment from you. We had a written contract to purchase our vehicle, not a contract with a stipulation for obtaining financing. Respectfully, we were upfront about our processes from the very start. I am confused as to why you think our organization did anything wrong when we were patient and did what you asked even though you did NOT. Our communication was upfront with you during the whole process while you were going thru different banks to try and obtain financing. You received a refund for your Down Payment promptly after you cancelled our deal. We were not in a position to refund any money until we were assured you couldn?t fulfill your obligation in our contract to purchase our Hummer. Chicago Cars Direct is the victim in this case; Not you. The nominal Down payment you gave us couldn?t have amounted to the stress we had by holding on to such an expensive vehicle while you were TRYING to get the money you claimed you already had in the beginning for this length of time. We are not in the business to hold onto Down Payments, we proudly sell Quality Pre-owned Highline vehicles with a Hassle-Free experience. We handle all of clients and potential clients with the utmost respect and expect the same professionalism back.

Overall Experience

by from New Albany, ohio |

Buying a car, sight unseen, over the internet can be risky. However, the reputation of Chicago Cars Direct was upheld for me. The process was easy, smooth, and there were no surprises. Christine Clarke was knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. The car I purchased is in excellent condition and I would definitely buy from Chicago Cars again.

January 24, 2012

Thanks so much for the kind words. We do appreciate you coming from Ohio to purchase a vehicle from us and we are grateful to have you as one of our newest clients. Wishing you many happy miles in your Mercedes-Benz! Have a Safe and Happy Winter Season! Warm Regards, Chicago Cars Direct

Couldn't ask for much more

by from Weston, WI |

Accuracy of the listing, responses via phone and email were fast and thorough. Very professional. Only negative was that I wasn't informed in advance that the title was not available at when I picked up the car (I'd purchased the car several weeks earlier), However, title was FedExed to me promptly a few days later. I'd buy from these guys again.

January 22, 2012

Thanks so much for the review and positive comments! We always send a title out within 7 days after pickup. I'm glad we were able to get you the title promptly via FedEx as was promised within a week after you picked up your X3 (as is our policy). Thanks again for your business and I hope you enjoy your BMW! Kind Regards, Chicago Cars Direct

2002 Trans Am WS6

by from Fort Mitchell, A.L. |

Cars showed up in the condition I expected it to be in. I bought the car sight unseen and despite being skeptic about it I took a chance on it and would definitely buy from CCD in the future! Took the vehicle to an owner of a Performance Speed Shop that I know and he said I got an awesome car and an awesome deal.

January 24, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. I know you'll have a great time with the WS6. We appreciate having you as one of our clients and hope you'll always feel free to call us if you need anything in the future. Thanks again! Kind Regards, The Staff at Chicago Cars Direct

great buy

by from orand park |

I knew what I wanted, I called, they had one in stock at a great price. I went and took it for a ride andI loved it. Filled out the paper work and out the door-DONE! Thats the ease of buying a car.

December 8, 2011

Thanks so much for the kind words Mary Beth. It's a pleasure having you as one of our newest clients. We really do take pride in making the process easy and different and we're gratified that you enjoyed your experience. We hope you will let us know if you ever need us in the future and we'll always be available to assist. Enjoy your car and thanks again for your business!

my caymen

by from manchester, tn |

I can highly recommend this dealership.Christine was most helpful. I recieved everything as promised and in a timley manner.

November 30, 2011

Thanks so much for your business. I know you'll love the Cayman - it's an amazing vehicle. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and we'll always be happy to assist. Thanks again Chris!

Very good company to do business with.

by from Detroit, MI |

These guys are great. If they have what you are looking for. Buy it you will not be disapointed. They were very honest and answered all my questions about the car I bought so there was no suprises. From what I could see they hand pick only quality used cars. So I would not worry about ever getting a bad car from them. I will be contacting them for my next purchase.

November 30, 2011

Thanks so much for your kind words & for being one of our newest clients. We hope you enjoy your Porsche! Please let us know if you need anything in the future and we'll always be happy to assist. Thanks again!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Carlsbad, CA |

This is a great dealership to do business with. Mark and crew were very helpful and accommodating with me purchasing out of the country. Educated on the vehicles they own and sell only high quality cars. I have found them more than willing to bend over backwards for the needs of the customer. When in the market again I will look here first!

November 28, 2011

Thanks Chris, It was really our pleasure. We sincerely appreciate the kind words & hope to meet you in person the next time you're in Chicago. Enjoy the SL65!