Cosmo Motors

545 12th St Dr NW, Hickory, NC 28601

Used 888-719-5429

'The Ultimate Dealership Experience'

2001 Red Porsche Boxster

by from Tallmadge,Ohio |

I live in Ohio. I bought my Porsche by just looking at the online pictures and dealing with Matt the salesman. He did a walk around and pointed out any flaws in the car. The dealership handled the financing and shipping to my driveway. The car had a complete service and detailed just as described. I would deal with this dealer anytime. Very nice people. Tom from Ohio

Get what you expect in writing

by from Hickory area |

Buyer beware. I just charged 250 dollars for a "Complete" detail. It was suppose to be a complete detail and for 250 one would expect the same! When I ask why my plastic trim was not cleaned and treated, Cosmo himself said that would have been another 100 dollars. Some of the plastic was done and some not..go figure. Had the same detail quality for 100 dollars less. Very disappointing and the owner was given a chance to make it right. Paid for in advance, our mistake. Why can't people do business straight up? customers...beware. Get what you expect in writing.

November 14, 2014

I am sorry about the miscommunication that we had. I did offer to fix any concerns you did have to make you happy. A complete detail includes, an exterior wash, clay bar, single stage polish and hand wax, and a complete interior detail. Painting things such as moldings and thing can be done but are not included. We can tire shine the moldings but after a single rainy day it all washes down and makes the entire vehicle look worse. We were recommended to you by your daughter, we did a detail on your daughters car at which time they did just shine the plastics. Anyways, what we did for you on your avalanche that you don't realize is we actually did paint correction. You had extreme acid rain and scratches. This service in not included in any regular detail package that any detail shop offers. To fully correct black paint on an Avalanche like yours with the paint in the condition it was in costs upwards of $500-$700, due to me knowing your daughter and doing previous business with her I had my guys do that included for $250. I had 3 guys on your truck for an entire day. When they were prepping it they even taped up your doors and SEM trim painted all your side moldings. which were gray from weathering. That is also something that no detail shop will do included in a detail. When you came to pick up the vehicle your concern was the plastic bed cover on the trunk of the Avalanche, that you wanted it shined up. I even said that I can have my guys shine it for free but it wont last and not only will it not last but the oily residue will run down the sides of the truck and look terrible after the first time it rains. I offered to take off and repaint all the rear covers and trims with the same trim black paint we did on the moldings which is a permanent fix. this would take a couple of my guys roughly half a day and a few cans of the $15 product. You said you would let me know. I don't believe that you understood what I meant by the difference. Again I apologies for any misunderstanding.

Enter at your own risk

by from Hickory |

Saw a nice looking vehicle so I only asked about it's condition due to high mileage. A perfectly polite and reasonable question I would think. The employee told me to go buy another car somewhere else and something very blunt and rude about me having the nerve to ask about the condition of a high mileage car and something about my budget. It was entirely unprovoked but I guess they don't like questions. That is pretty much mostly all they sell there, used, high mileage cars. I now see why there is so much negative that people say about Cosmo Motors.

November 14, 2014

Jane, this makes no sense what so ever, we offer all the history we have , free Carfax, copy of our service bill, we also allow PPI. What you are describing here is not how we do business. For a handful of the negative people, there are thousands of happy customers. We try and please everyone but that isn't possible. I Don't know what else to say other than there is more to this story. Thank you. -Cosmo

Good experience

by from Sherrills Ford, NC |

I just purchased a 2004 C5 convertible corvette gray metallic in color from them. So far so good. They were very friendly and responsive to the purchase. Got a good interest rate with a bank which we already had a new car financed. They do have some interesting vehicles at times that a rare to find.

November 14, 2014

Johnny, thank you for you business, hope you continue enjoying the car. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. -Cosmo

Best car dealership!!

by from Hickory, NC |

I purchased my BMW 335i from Cosmo Motors and I love it. The purchasing process was super easy with the help of the professional staff. I was extremely pleased with the overall service provided to me!

April 22, 2014

Thank you, we try our best to be the best. We appreciate the feedback, we love to hear from our customers!

Worst customer service

by from Small world |

Had been interested in one of their cars. They were nice UNTIL I had reasonable questions about service and condition of the vehicle. That's when they got defensive and showed their true lack of customer skills. Do not buy a car from a place where you can't even question the condition of the car. I could just imagine if there would be a problem after the sale how poorly that would be handled.

April 8, 2014

We apologize for not having the service records, we told you we only have what is supplied with the car and what Carfax has to offer. we also told you we have the records from our shop where we serviced the car. You were asking for other records we did not have, at that time we said that we couldn't get them. Your response was, " If you want to sell this car, you can find the information." at that time we said maybe this car isn't for you. I'm sorry you got offended, that was not the intent. We are very honest and straight forward. We don't want to mislead people and promise things we can't get. Thank you. -Cosmo

Excellent communications, Friendly & courteous.

by from Brooksville, Florida |

I am an out of state buyer that had been searching the internet for a specific, clean, one owner vehicle and I found it at Cosmo! When I first contacted them the vehicle had a deposit on it so I continued my search but wasn't having much luck locating one. Then Matt contacted me with some great news, the vehicle was available! I requested more pictures of the vehicle which Matt promptly sent to me. I then called and Matt did a walk around the vehicle with me on the phone and described it very accurately. I purchased the vehicle on line and required it to be shipped to me as I was unable to get away to pick it up. Cosmo arranged the shipping and everything else I needed to get the vehicle to my home in Florida. When it arrived I was extremely satisfied as everything was just as described by everyone at Cosmo. I would highly recommend this dealership for their customer service, follow through and their sincere honesty.

March 27, 2014

Thank you Tom for your feedback, we greatly appreciate your business.

I should've listened to others.

by from Local |

I had been warned from several people to stay away from cosmo motors. I went ahead and contacted them anyway because I saw a car I liked. I found out quickly They don't like questions about the condition of their cars. I happily found a vehicle that I liked more elsewhere.

November 15, 2013

Dear Mr. Customer, I was reading over your review and would like start by apologizing what sounds like a bad experience. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and I think that shows everyday in the level of product we deliver day in and day out. With that said I would like to hear more about your experience so that we can resolve the issue. Please call or e-mail so that we can get to the bottom of this. Best Regards, Chris Smith General Manager 828-639-9675

Great experience!!

by from Hickory NC |

Worked with Justin in purchasing my Cadillac Escalade. The process was quick and painless. The entire purchase from start to finish took less than 3 hours. The employees were all extremely polite. Navigator issue was fixed with absolute no hassle from Cosmo Motors. Overall an excellent experience. The car was sparkling when we left the dealership. Satisfied customer

Great Experience !!!!!!

by from Denver,NC |

I visited Cosmo Motors with my son when he picked up a C6 Corvette he had purchased. I was blown away with the cars in the showroom.My wife and I drove back to the showroom a couple months later just for another peak at what they had. Found a 2001 Porsche Boxster and fell in love with it.The test drive was a Hoot!Best buying experience ever.John, Chase and Cosmo were great to work with. After taking the car home I found that one low beam headlight was burned out. When I returned to Cosmo Motors to pick up some paper work I mentioned that I had replaced the low beam bulbs and before leaving the showroom Chase handed me a check to reimuburse my cost of the bulbs. SATISFACTION was their middle name!!!

Scion TC

by from Shelby, NC |

I was in search of a Scion tc. I searched Charlotte, Gastonia, Shelby, and Asheville. I found this car online and drove from Shelby to see it. The online pictures were sharp and clear and the car was represented true. This car was and 07 yet drives like a brand new car! The staff and body / mechanics are TOP NOTCH! I would highly recommend Cosmo Motors to anyone. Especially if you are looking for that "SPECIAL VEHICLE"!!! JOEY was a pleasure to work with!!!! Go see him!!!