Branine Chevrolet/Buick

425 Market St, Osage City, KS 66523

New 866-237-5907
Used 866-485-4284
Service 888-479-5521

Branine Chevrolet Buick, Your small town dealer - Let's make a deal!

The perfect deal.

by from St. Charles, MIssouri |

I was traveling to Solomon KS on my way from St. Charles (St. Louis area) MO and had been in the market for a Lincoln MKX. Since I was going to Kansas, my wife expanded our search to include the Kansas area. We came upon a 2007 Lincoln MKX identical to one we had test driven in St. Louis County. I went about 90 miles out of my way to go to Osage City to look at their MKX. It had a tow package and fewer miles than the one we had looked at in St. Louis. Mike Cowell and Don Shaw knew the previous two owners of the vehicle and assured me the car was in great shape. I wasn't looking to trade in my 2005 Altima but Mike Powell's trade-in offer was far above what I expected. I said "DEAL". Shook his hand and I was in and out of there and back on the road to Solomon in literally no time at all. Thanks to everyone including Josh the finance guy for such prompt and personal service. I highly recommend anyone to go to Osage City and look for your next dream car at Branine Chevy. Thanks again guys.

Great Experience

by from Osage City, Kansas |

Don Branine and his staff couldn't have provided a smoother or more satisfying experience than when I recently purchased my new 2012 Chevy Cruze. If they haven't got the car or truck your'e looking for they will look hard to find it! Your complete satisfaction is very inportant to them. The service department is yet another area of Branine Chevrolet Buick to be commended as well. They are very efficient and thorough as well. Thank you Don and all you staff for such a pleasant experience !

Easiest Deal In the World

by from Osage City, Kansas |

I want to thank Don Shaw and Branine Chevrolet for giving me a great deal on a new vehicle. Don made me a good offer and worked aroundmy schedul. It's nice having you guysright here in town !!!!

2011 Chevy Camaro

by from Mulhall, OK |

I want to thank Don Shaw for going out of his way to make my purchasing a 2011 Chevy Camaro possible. I was coming form out of town and he stayed late on a Saturday. Thanks also to Don Branine for giving me a really good deal. I would recommend any one looking for a new or used car to go to Branine Motors if you want great service !!

Branine Chevrolet/Buick responded to this review

June 5, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply. We genuinely want to make your purchase experience enjoyable.