City World Ford

3305 Boston Road, Bronx, NY 10469

Used 718-655-7000

City World ford is the best..

by from Bronx, New york |

This is the second Ford we have bought in the last year Dealing with sales man Ibrahim and Tony and the whole City World team was superb! They valued our time and were ready to give us the time we needed. I highly recommend City world ford to anyone who is looking to get the best services.

The best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Bronx ny |

This is the second Ford we have bought in the last year Dealing with John Rogalewski was superb! He always valued our time and was ready to give us the time we needed. He did it with the utmost proficiency He had all the answers to our questions and was able to get us exactly what we wanted and in a short time fram Highly recomend City world ford and John R. to anyone Excellent no pressure knowledgable staff in Sales.

First car....love this place

by from Bronx, ny |

John R Helped me in buying my first car. As a first time buyer not knowing what to expect john was very friendly, informative, and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend his service and this dealership to any first time buyer or for your next new car. I will be back at this dealership when it is time for a new car.

Great, Great, Great, customer service

by from New York, NY |

I would like to offer nothing but praise to the staff at City Word Ford located at 3305 Boston Road, Bronx, NY 10469. they were all so friendly and welcoming, my sales persons Jamie Brown, and John Springer was the best ( I give them a 10) courteous, respectful, pleasant and very well knowlegeable. I cannot say enought of how great of service I was given by these two gentlemen. They made the process of purchasing a new vehicle so enjoyable, and me as the customer was not in a hurry to leave. It was such a family oriented environment. I would woul out a doubt review others to peuchase an auto from City World Ford. I would also like to offer a speacial thanks to Shaniqua (I hope I am spelling her name correct?, she's one of the best Thank you City World Ford for excellent service, I will be returning in the future. I rate Jamie Brown, John Springer , and the whole staff with a 10.

SATISFIED CUSOMER

by from NEW YORK NY |

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU (CITY WORLD FORD) FOR HELPING ME PICK OUT MY NEW DREAM VEHICLE. YOUR SALESMAN WAS SO HELPFUL TO ME, AND HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE PURCHASING A VEHICLE FOR THE FIRST TIME. I LOVE ALL THE FEATURES THAT MY NEW VEHICLE ENTAILS, AND IT DRIVES SO SMOOTHLY. IVE BEEN SHOPPING AROUND OTHER DEALERSHIP, AND HONESTLY GAVE UP HOPE UNTIL I CAME TO YOUR DEALERSHIP. YOUR SALESMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND EVEN GAVE ME SOME KEY POINTERS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF MY VEHICLE. I WILL DEFINITELY REFER MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO YOUR DEALERSHIP. THANKS AGAIN

they pull miracles in this place

by from the hieghts,ny |

LISTEN UP!!!. CITYWORLD FORD IS THE PLACE 2 BUY A CAR!!! i love my 2012 acura TL... The experience was better than i thought. Nelson is a great salesman, and he helped me with the price i wanted and got me financing. i do not have the best credit, but nelson and the finance staff were able to pull a miracle. i want to thank cityworld ford 4 the experice i had, i would definitely come back. They also told me about the referral program which they'll cut me a check 4 each customer i refer. Im already telling all my friends n family about city world ford.

5 star

by from bronx ny |

This past week I traded-in my old vehicle and purchased a new 2014Ford edge. From the first time of stepping foot into the dealership I have had nothing but great experiences. This is my first vehicle purchased from City world Ford I had a smooth, transparent, and easy transaction. I want to give a special thanks to the Manager, Freddy, for taking care of me through the process as well as the knowledgeable salesman, John R. I was very impressed by the professionalism of these two men and I definitely recommend that you see them personally if you need anything. They delivered on everything that they said they would do and no games were played during this purchase, nor my first purchase. What also made this a 5 STAR experience was the customer service. The next morning after the purchase of my vehicle, I received a call from City world Ford asking me how I was doing and if I was content with my purchase...content doesn't even begin to explain it, I am ecstatic with my new edge! Just the fact that they gave me a call to check in to see how things were doing made me happy that I went with them. Now, I was very happy from just that one phone call, but then they went above and beyond ,I highly recommend this dealership for their professionalism and customer care.

Great Experince

by from Staten Isalnd NY |

I had a excellent experience at City World Ford, The Managers Nick and Freddy took care of me. The selection of new cars was more than enough. Very professional and they made sure I had a easy experience. This is going to be my second car because my son needs a car for college. Trust me these guys are number 1 and care about the customer needs. Best Dealership in the Bronx.

Love these Guys

by from Bronx NY |

best ford dealership in the tri-state

by from New York, NY |

I'm so happy with the service I received from City World Ford. The staff is friendly and more importantly very professional. John The Salesmen was very nice and eager to help me, Freddy The finance person was very helpful in breaking down everything for me and explaining things for me. Most car sales experience always seem to leave you with the feeling of being scammed. I find the team very trustworthy and knowledgeable and answer every single one Of my questions. And thanks To The Manager Nick For The Process very easy. Im definitely Enjoying my brand used 2012 Ford Edge :) !!

City World Ford responded to this review

February 23, 2014

Hi Martha! I cant tell you how happy I am that you were well taken care of when you came into the showroom! We really try very hard to make sure our customers receive the best care possible. All the managers know that a happy customer is a member of the Ford Family for life. So we welcome you and thank you! Any thing I can do in the future to assist you, I can be reached at 718-881-7900 EXT 347. Thanks Again! Zuedi Cocking Team Loyalty Manager