Hoffman Nissan

New 888-364-5906
Used 888-222-7604
Service 888-607-7842

Driven By Trust

Great Service, Great People !

by from Waterbury, Ct |

I went to Hoffman Nissan and had a great experience. I was treated with respect and my representative was very friendly and fair. They took my trade in and gave me a great deal on a certified used car. They even fixed a dent for me before I bought it. Overall great experience definitely will be returning for any future purchases.

Quality of service was in high100%very nice people

by from Farmington CT |

My husband and I was looking to buy a new car. We were looking for it for quite sometime. However,when my husband came to Hoffman Nissan and spoke with sales consultant Brendan Hubster who show him the car and explained every possible situation, answer all questions that my husband had in very professional but easy to understand way my husband contacted me right the way that he was thinking this is the car for me! Hi was right! And again in process of buying the car the customer service in Hoffman Nissan was great, the quality of all employee specially of Brendan Hubster had been wonderful. We had excellent experience with Hoffman Nissan.

August 15, 2014

Hello Faina, Thank you and your husband for choosing Hoffman Nissan to find just what you were looking for. We appreciate your feedback about working with Brendan. It is important that you and all of our customers feel valued and well taken care of every time they visit. We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in great condition when it requires maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Customer Service/Friendly Atmosphere

by from Winsted, CT |

We recently bought a used Nissan Armada with Sales Consultant Paul Moxam. The experience was the best I have ad yet! Extremely friendly environment, relaxed atmosphere and excellent customer service. We are excited about our purchase and will definitely recommend to others.

July 31, 2014

Hello ArmadaFan, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Nissan for your recent purchase. Knowing this was your best experience at a dealership is wonderful to hear and we will continue to provide exceptional service when you come in to keep your vehicle running smoothly. Our service team is dedicated to providing the same high level of customer service you experienced with our Sales Consultant, Paul. Enjoy your vehicle and we will see you again! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Pretty Upset!

by from Wolcott, CT |

Purchased a used truck from them and I have a bad rattle in the sunroof. Was told to bring it up there to get it serviced under the warranty but after the 40 min. drive I get a call that I will have to pay and bring it to one of there other dealerships! Not good customer service here people! Take the money and run somewhere else!

June 20, 2014

Dear Upset Buyer, We sincerely apologize for the frustration you had during your recent visit. Our General Manager, Billy Genereux, wants you to be assured that we will take care of this repair issue for you. There was a lack of communication about this and we sincerely apologize. We stand behind our product and service and want you to know we are on top of this. You will be receiving a call from Mr. Genereux right away.

Mark K... Great Follow through!

by from Queens, NY |

Just picked up a Murano Crosscabriolet through an E-bay ad for my wife. Initially spoke to Billy (Sales Manager) settled on price and was then handed over to Mark K. Mark was a pleasure to work with. He communicated well, kept me up to date and made the process easy. I drove two hours up from Queens, NY, got some lunch, and headed back home. Definitely would buy from them again.

July 9, 2014

Hello EMF, We sincerely appreciate that you chose Hoffman Nissan despite living two hours away from our dealership. We trust your wife is loving her Murano! Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience of working with Billy and Mark through the purchase process. Any time we can assist in the future just let us know. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

A dream of a car buying experience

by from Avon, CT |

My title says it all! It could not have been easier. Mark Kline provided not only myself, but my parents as well a TRUELY EXCEPTIONAL car buying experience. This was my first lease and I could not have asked for a better experience. The service was A+, fast, friendly, selfless and truely focused on the customer. Based on this 1 time soley, I would be a return customer for life. Hopefully down the road they can get me into a much sportier Nissan!! Thank you Mark, Kirk and the gentlemen that helped us with the quoting process. You all were superb. 20 stars * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

May 7, 2014

Hi MRJ, Thank you very much for choosing Hoffman Nissan! We are so pleased to hear you had an exceptional experience when you came in to meet with Mark and Kirk. We will be sure to continue to provide outstanding service to you when you bring your vehicle in for service as well. Please feel free to reach out to us any time if you have any questions about your lease as this is your first time leasing. We are here for you! Thanks again for choosing Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management, Hoffman Auto Group.

Worth the trip.

by from Webster Massachusetts |

I drove ninety minutes to see a specific car here. The salesperson, Adeno, was polite, efficient, and got me all the information I needed in a timely manner. What struck me was that they practiced NONE of the usual dealer tactics. I haven't bought a car yet, but felt these guys deserved a good review.

Good image, performance at or below average.

by from simsbury, CT |

Hoffman should have tires in stock for the vehicles they sell. I am sure image is very important to Hoffman but for us consumers, or at least me, performance as a dealer is more important. Town fair tire was able to solve my problem in a 2 minute phone call all the while waiting for a return call from Hoffman service about finding a new tire for my new car with 2600 miles on it that I bought from them. I had to call Hoffman back to tell them I am all set because I did not want them to "order" a tire for nothing. Now I do not expect anybody to bend over backwards for me. But I do expect the dealer who wants my business to be able to service my car with a well stocked parts dept. Having a PAIR of tires of the sizes and brand of tire on the cars they sell only seems like common sense to me. I really do not think I will be returning to Hoffman for service or sales even though they are in my backyard. I think a new management team should be an option. Your facilities are beautiful.

Great Experience

by from Marlborough, CT |

I had a great experience here! They were kind, helpful and went above and beyond for me. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Fantastic Dealership!

by from Avon, CT |

My experience with Hoffman was nothing but great. Paulette and Justin went above and beyond for my purchase of an Altima! They brought the car to my place of work for a second test drive. They repaired all cosmetic issues on the car before I took it home at no extra cost to me. They also brought the car to me once the repairs were finished. Everyone was readily available for any questions I had and I was left with a great buying experience. Thanks Hoffman!

Stay Away

by from Canton, Ct |

Lied to, cheated and put off. They let me drive for 10 days unregistered and uninsured. Then they laughed about it. Refused to deliver what was advertised and what was promised until I spent hours raising a stink. Checked my aftermarket Warranty that I paid the dealer for and the warranty company told me the policy had been suspended due to non payment. On further investigation, it turned out that they signed me up for a far lesser policy than I had been sold. The dealer once pressed resolved that situation as well. Repeated calls to upper management were never returned. Today while at coffee I ran into someone that was just going through the exact same crap. To date 2 months after purchase I still have not received what was promised. I would strongly recommend that you pass on Hoffman and find a more honest dealer.