Hoffman Nissan

New 888-364-5906 New 888-364-5906
Used 888-222-7604 Used 888-222-7604
Service 888-607-7842 Service 888-607-7842

Driven By Trust

# HOFFMAN ~ YOU ROCK!!!!!!

by from West Hartford, CT |

We get both of our Nissan's (Armada - used / we own @ Rouge - newer - we lease)...and the overall experience is ALWAYS AWESOME!!!!!! I also appreciate the geniune attitude, when making suggestions for servicing.....they address any questions that I have as if it there "own" vehicles ...and I truly appreciate that! Keep up the great work and will always buy/lease from you and HIGHLY recommend you to anyone! John

June 4, 2015

Hi John, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Nissan! We are thrilled to hear you had an awesome experience with our Nissan team. Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate your customer loyalty. We trust you are enjoying your Armada and Rogue. Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Thank you for sharing your story! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Service, Friendly people

by from Torrington, CT |

I brought my 2005 Nissan Maxima in on Saturday because it kept stalling on me. I drove right up to the service garage and right in. I was met by David Cyr and Juan the second I stepped out of my car. I explained what was going on with my car within minutes My information was taken and Juan took my car to the back to look at it. I had someone follow me so I can run errors while they were looking at my car. I left and not long after that I received a phone call from David Cyr stating that Juan had found the problem and that with my permission they were going to start working on my car. They weren't sure if they had one of the parts they needed but I was given the option of a loaner car if my car had to stay over night. Five minutes go by and David called back and told me that they had the part and my car was going to be ready that day. All together it took less than a few hours to get my car done which would of took someone else a day or two and the price was less than what I expected. I have been other places and Hoffman Nissan service has topped every other place I have been. David was courteous, friendly and has amazing people skills. Juan is an amazing and an efficient mechanic. After the excellent service I received I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. I give these guys a 5 star rating.

Great Service

by from Harwinton, CT |

Few days after I purchased the car, I had to take it back to the dealership because it showed a transmission problem. They took care of everything. They worked fast and all the employees were very polite, friendly, and honest.

January 12, 2016

Hello Paula, We are pleased to read your feedback on our Nissan Team and are thrilled to hear they were able to address your vehicles transmission concern. Your satisfaction is important to our team and we are dedicated to ensuring your vehicle is running safely and efficiently. We trust you are loving your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Outstanding Service from a Sales Rep.

by from Simsbury, CT |

On October 30, 2015, my family and I went to purchase a new SUV for my wife. We went to the Hoffman Auto Group located in Avon, to test drive a Nissan Rogue, Toyota RAV4 and a Honda CRV. We spent time with sales associates from all three manufactures, but the person that stood out the most was the Nissan Associate, Stephanie Samuelson. I found her to be extremely professional, personable and honest. After speaking with the sales manager, she presented us with various options for purchasing the Rogue; all of which I found to be extremely reasonable. While we did not end up purchasing the Nissan, I would and have referred friends interested in purchasing a Nissan to Stephanie Samuelson. And when it comes time for me to replace my Nissan Truck, I will only deal with Stephanie Samuelson of Hoffman Nissan.

November 29, 2015

Hello Mr. Jones, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Nissan and sharing your feedback on working with Stephanie Samuelson. Our team is committed to providing you with an exceptional experience at every visit. We appreciate you sharing your story and look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Customer service/Buying process

by from Avon, CT |

When my old Honda Accord needed expensive repairs, I decided it was time to buy a new car. A year ago I purchased a Nissan Sentra for my son. The experience at Hoffman Nissan was so good then, I went there first. Stephanie Samuelson greeted me at the door. After I explained to her what I was interested in, she found just the right vehicle, which I bought. The car is easy to drive, economical in gas, comfortable with good back support, and attractive in appearance. It also has the rear view camera, which is helpful. Stephanie clearly explained all the details of the car to me, and she and the financial department came up with a fair cost price, including trade in of my old car. I couldn't have been treated any better, and am very satisfied with Hoffman Nissan and its staff. I wouldn't hesitate to do business there again in the future.

November 12, 2015

Hello Shirley, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Nissan and sharing your feedback on Stephanie Samuelson. Your satisfaction is important to us and we are thrilled to hear you are pleased with the great features on your car and your experience was great. We trust you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to servicing it for you to keep it running beautifully. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Excellent

by from Hartford, CT |

Paul Moxan is an awesome sales person. He cover all the base dproduct wise. i will recommend him ti friends.

October 2, 2015

Hello Lenworth, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Nissan. We are pleased to read your feedback on Paul. Thank you for trusting his knowledge and dedication to get you into the right car. We look forward to seeing you again .Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Service is superb, great people

by from West Hartford, CT |

I have been bringing my Nissan Rogue (I bought from Hoffman Nissan) for routine maintenance since purchasing and am very pleased with the service. They are accommodating with scheduling, courteous and super friendly when dropping off. Upfront on pricing which I consider a huge plus because surprises on a bill are a no go for me. So far, both time and pricing estimates have been spot on. The courtesy car wash is a much appreciated bonus.

May 28, 2015

Hi Christopher, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Nissan and sharing about your recent visit. Our Nissan team is dedicated to providing excellent and efficient service as well as delivering a nicely washed car. Thank you for purchasing your new Rouge with us; we trust you are loving it! We look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

WONDERFUL Experience!!!!!!

by from WIndsor Locks, CT |

Mark Kline is the BEST!!! He is friendly, wonderful customer service and this is the second car I've gotten from him. He really knows his stuff and takes the customer interest to heart!!! Thank you so much for my new Nissan Altima Mark I could not have done it without you. YOU ROCK!!!!!

June 4, 2015

Hello Karen, Thank you for continuing to choose Hoffman Nissan. We are thrilled to read you received wonderful customer service from our sales consultant Mark. Mark is always happy to ensure you are well informed and pleased with your vehicle. We trust you are enjoying your new Altima and look forward to servicing it for you. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great Service. Friendly Staff

by from Schenectady, NY |

Test drove a car from their website ad. It was everything it was supposed to be. Gave me a fair trade in for my car. Bought it.

June 4, 2015

Hi Mike, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Nissan. We appreciate your feedback on working with our Nissan team. It is important to us that you have an exceptional experience at every visit. We trust you are enjoying your new Nissan. Let us know any time you have questions or service needs. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Quality of service was in high100%very nice people

by from Farmington CT |

My husband and I was looking to buy a new car. We were looking for it for quite sometime. However,when my husband came to Hoffman Nissan and spoke with sales consultant Brendan Hubster who show him the car and explained every possible situation, answer all questions that my husband had in very professional but easy to understand way my husband contacted me right the way that he was thinking this is the car for me! Hi was right! And again in process of buying the car the customer service in Hoffman Nissan was great, the quality of all employee specially of Brendan Hubster had been wonderful. We had excellent experience with Hoffman Nissan.

August 15, 2014

Hello Faina, Thank you and your husband for choosing Hoffman Nissan to find just what you were looking for. We appreciate your feedback about working with Brendan. It is important that you and all of our customers feel valued and well taken care of every time they visit. We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in great condition when it requires maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.