Nicholson's College Cars LLC

5400 Lapalco Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072

Used 504-341-0072

Used car financing

by from Westwego,la |

My credit was poor but they got a loan approved on a very nice 2008 altima with a warranty.Would buy from them again as they have done everything they said they would,plus they have a service department on site.If you are in the market for a used car check out this dealer.

Mosquito Control Vehicle

by from Gretna, Louisiana |

My daughter bought a 2003 Honda from Will in February of 2014. It is now July and we have brought the car back twice. The first time for brakes and the second time, which was Monday July 8. The car overheated and the car had to be towed back to the dealership. They said that it needed a new radiator and claimed they fixed it and called us to come and get the car because it was ready on Friday July12. We didn't even get half way home before the overheating light came back on, smoke started pouring out from under the hood and tailpipe. We thought the car was on fire. When we raised the hood, we saw red duct tape under the hood. Is that how they fixed it? We had the car towed back to Nicholson on Saturday July 13 and today they call me and tell me that they can not find anything wrong with the car so they did not fix anything and that they do not work with duct tape and if I had anyone else working on my car. We have a warranty on the car and we pay the deductible to have it fixed so why would we have someone else fix the car!

Worse Experience Ever

by from New Orleans |

I recommended my girlfriend here because Rob was a great guy that helped me before. We purchased an Armada for my girlfriend. We had trouble with the breaks, plus the handle was broken on the tailgate from the inside. For some reason, my girlfriend took off the Lot plate with the name of the car lot on it and noticed a hold in the back so she put it back on to cover the hole and put it on there backwards by mistake. She took the cart back to the lot to see if she can get these minor things check. The owner seen the plate backwards and felt that we was wrong from putting it on backwards. That was understandable but he decided, he wouldn't fix the issues that was wrong with the SUV. Even though the plate was backwards, he should have fixed the problems since we purchased the SUV that way. Other minor problems has also gone wrong since then like the arm of the seat chair all of a sudden came off and a dashboard piece. I swear I feel he is the car dealer from the movie "Matilda". Even though Rob is Awesome. The owner is terrible.

Sheltong

by from Marrero,La |

If you are looking for a quality used car this is the place to go. Ask for Rob, he went above and beyond in his efforts to get me in a vehicle. They took the stress out of looking for a used vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a quality used car.

Great Company

by from Lake Charles, LA |

The people at this dealership has gone far out of their way to help me out. They made shopping for a car seem like a fun thing. I plan on getting other cars from them in the future...