Jessmore's Auto Sales

4541 Rte 31, Clay, NY 13041

Used 888-501-0661

Great Experience

by from Liverpool,NY |

Jessmore's always has a lot of used inventory on their lot and I have been driving by there for a while now so it was the first place I thought of when looking to get a "New" Used Vehicle. The Website was useful to look at their inventory which gave me some vehicles that I wanted to go and Look at. Once i got there Bob Broussard was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions. They ended up having a vehicle i liked in the price range i was looking for. They gave me a fair price on my trade and they completed the transaction quickly. Everyone was friendly, including Copper the Dog :). I would recommend you check them out if looking for a used vehicle.

October 10, 2013

Thank you for your positive review, Jim! It was a pleasure doing business with you. We know there are many choices out there and it's nice to know you thought of our dealership first. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great customer service!

by from Syracuse NY |

The man came right out and said the doors are open, sit in it and look! Thank you for not being pushy. Great man. Beautiful dog copper! Went there with my sister and father to look. Great customer service. typical high mileage cheaper cars but reasonable priced, and clean and carfaxed! Going back in a few days to test drive!

Nice truck...

by from Syracuse, NY |

Happened to find exactly the truck I wanted on a drive by. I got a fair trade for my trade in and the few items that I found were not 100% to my liking were promptly repaired with just one return visit. Not your typical independent dealer.

April 17, 2014

Thank you for your review, Allstar1ny. We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We strive to break the negative stereotype of used car dealers and your review is proof that we are doing business the right way. Thanks again and we hope to see you back in the future!

Not a great experience

by from Oswego, NY |

Recently visited the dealership to test drive a truck that I had noticed the day before. The salesmen was not very knowledgeable and tried telling me a few things about the vehicle that were not true, things that I had known from a mechanical background with GM vehicles. He was very pushy once I came inside to look at the car-fax report. The experience overall was a waste of my time. It was a situation that made me a little angry and decided to leave without making a deal. I'm sorry to say I would not buy a vehicle from Jessmore's and would not take one there to be serviced.

October 30, 2013

Thank you for your review, MikeyH4. We're sorry you did not have a pleasant experience while at our dealership. Our owner, Joe Jessmore, is very concerned about your review. Please feel free to contact him directly if you would like to discuss what happened with our salesmen. We take a lot of pride in providing a non-pressured buying experience and we apologize if that was not the case. We take these things personal and we will use your review as a reminder of how not to treat a potential buyer. We appreciate you coming in and hope you will give us another look in the future.

great experience

by from Baldwinsville NY |

My husband and I had our pickup truck die and needed one soon. We were impressed by the number of pickups we had to choose from at Jessmore's. We looked at a couple of them and then decided to have our mechanic check one out. It worked out very well and we purchased a great truck. We thank you for the wonderful experience.

October 30, 2013

Thank you for your review, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was a pleasure doing business with the both of you. It's very satisfying for all of us here, knowing we provided an all around great experience for you. We know it can be stressful when purchasing a used vehicle and we take pride on providing a comfortable buying experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you guys in the future!

Excellent Experience!!

by from Baldwinsville, NY 13027 |

My husband and I recently purchased a Chevy Trailblazer from Jessmore's. We could not be happier with the fast and friendly service we received. We found a couple small problems and called them to inquire,,,we were told to bring the vehicle back and the problems were solved the same day. I do not believe an other repair shop would have gotten this done that fast. The guys were extremely helpful in getting the payments we needed for purchasing this vehicle and the interest rate we needed. We have never been happier with a dealership as we are with this one. Guys are super friendly and Copper is adorable!!!

October 10, 2013

Thank you for such a great review, Dennis and Linda! We really appreciate your business and it's a great feeling for all of us here to know we're doing a good job. Copper says "thanks for my treats!" It was a pleasure doing business with you both and we look forward to seeing you guys in the future.

go see these guys!

by from clay new york |

I recently purchased a Ford Escape from the fine folks at Jessmores. I had looked all over the area and even craigslist looking for a vehicle. After a no pressure walk around the lot and a liesurely test drive I was sold. The vehicle was 2000 under kelly and in excellant shape. The 90 day warranty did come thru when I needed repairs to the differential and had no bill and same day turn around. I would recommend you check them out for your next vehicle.

June 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Baker. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we appreciate the fact that you chose us when there are so many dealers to choose from. We do our best to provide a positive buying experience and your testimony is proof that we're succeeding with that. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Best dealership ever!

by from liverpool,ny |

Jessmore's was the greatest service we have encountered. We have been to over six dealerships in the past two months car shopping for a used car (mine was about to kick it) and have been disappointed with the service and pushy dealers. Totally not the case here! I think it's because they know their business and they are so personable. The owner just gave me the keys and let me drive it to be looked at by my mechanic, thats how trust worthy they are. They know they have great products to sell and stand by them. I have been telling everyone so hopefully they will get more business from just my family and friends :)

May 3, 2013

Thank you for your review, Missy. We know how stressful it can be when purchasing a used car. So, we always strive to provide a comfortable buying experience for our customers. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

Awesome Selling Experience with Jessmore

by from Liverpool, NY |

Jessmore was awesome and made the selling of my vehicle as stress free as possible. We sold our vehicle to Jessmore when we were moving out of state, but I had trouble producing the title. Jessmore was really helpful in helping gett my title straightened out. They gave us a fair price, did not play any games, and delivered on their promise. These guys were not your typical car salesmen, they were honest and trustworthy. I would definitely work with them again.

October 3, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your family. Aloha!!

Excellent Service!

by from Syracuse, NY |

My husband and I purchased a car from Jessmore Auto Sales. After we left the lot, 10 miles down the road our back tire blew. Jessmore helped us get back to their auto shop, and proceeded to put two new tires on the back. A couple of days later, the car started to make a rumbling sound when we drove it. We went back to Jessmore, and they fixed the front of the car and placed two new tires on the front. They did all of the repairs for free and now the car works great! Such pleasant people and amazing service at this dealership! We highly recommend this dealership, and will be going back for our second car soon!

September 28, 2012

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you back in the future for your next vehicle purchase or whenever you need service work for the PT.

Excellent

by from Mexico, NY |

Lots of great vehicles to choose from at this dealership. Friendly and helpful customer service.

December 15, 2011

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business very much.