Monroeville Mazda Kia

Used 412-856-2100 Used 412-856-2100

1 of 1 review

Quick Purchase

by from Indiana, Pa |

While I have yet to realize the customer service or the quality of repairs from this dealership... I can comment on my experience once I entered this dealership. I spent months researching my car buy decision and on the day of my purchase I visited five Kia dealerships. This dealership was the last stop of my day's quest for a good deal. I was approached by my salesmen Tom. After explaining my days travels and I did not want to spend hours at the dealership. He ask a couple questions and ask to look at my trade. After they examined my trade and brought back an offer that just did not quite measure up to what I was hoping for he went back to work with his sales manager. When he returned and we began our dealing I was really happy with the pricing. Of course he insisted that I take the new car for a spin.... which made the deal final. The next day I called and told them of my concern about trying to decide between two shades of gray. I was told they both would be parked at the front of the store for me to make my decisionl. That night when I went to pick up my new car I was greeted and they answered many of my questions and told me to please call back with any other questions. Need less to say I found some new friends at this dealership. I would recommend this dealership after a little research is done making sure you know about the car and its features and of course some pricing. I love my new Optima and hope you find this review helpful.