Omega Motorsports

407 S 10th Street, Noblesville, IN 46060

Used 317-501-3420

Excellent car buying experience

by from Fishers, IN |

I worked with Mike Downs and his son Jonathan Wesley. Mike was amiable and fair. I bought a 2011 honda civic LX, and after researching Edmunds, felt I got a fair price. Don't go to the big dealerships where they build in their expensive overhead into your price or finance fee. Mike and JW were kind and offered a reasonable deal.

The Car Shopper's friend

by from Fishers, IN |

Omega Motor Sports took care of us from the start, ready to help without ever pushing. The low price brought us in, the knowledge and service brought us back. The cars on the lot look like new and FEEL new. I had teh car inspected elsewhere, and the most they could find was a streaky wiper blade. For Indy's Northside, I highly recomend Ian. He saved me money, and helped me find the right car for our family. Rich

Great customer service. Easy process.

by from Noblesville, IN |

I went to Omega as they had very gently used cars on their lot for great prices. I was met with great service, the guys, Ian and Mike, were very friendly and didn't try to pressure me as a lot of other lots did. I ended up buying a car since they worked with me and the entire process was simple and hassle free.

Great service. Super nice guys. No hassle process

by from Noblesville, IN |

Came here for one car they had, they worked well with me on the price. The process was simple and easy. Made me feel like a regular guy, not just a "customer"

Above and Beyond

by from Indy |

My first time working with Ian, he had the vehicle I was looking for(2011 Toyota Sienna), in the condition I needed and at a price I couldn't pass up. He went the extra mile to repair a few minor blemishes it had and buy additional keys and new floor mats from Toyota at no additional cost to me. Would I recommend him? I already have...

Omega Motorsports

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Best buying experience I've ever had! Found a vehicle I was considering (I had been considering several makes/models) online; found what seemed to be the best price available at Omega (the price had already been reduced.) So I made the trip up to Omega to check it out. When I got to Omega, I was impressed! Nothing but super-nice; "lightly-used" cars on the lot! Literally a dozen or so cars/SUV's on the lot I could've been extremely happy with! Everything on the lot looked to be in at least 9.5/10 condition. They had a really sweet Infiniti G35 on the lot and two super-nice Toyota Rav4's - do you know how many nice used Rav4's the Butler Toyota Superstore had? ZERO! Bought a super-clean Jeep Grand Cherokee. Ian was most helpful and accommodating. Got the price I wanted. Most painless buying experience I've ever had! If 3 is the highest rating, I'd give Omega a 3++!

Van purchase

by from Westfield, IN |

Recently contacted Ian about purchasing a used van. He quickly found me exactly what I was looking for. Great service.

Looking for a 370Z

by from Columbus, IN |

I had looked for a very specific car for some time. Ian continued to search for weeks and came up with the perfect car. This is probably the fourth or fifth car I've purchased through Omega and each experience has been exceptional and the vehicles were all outstanding. I suggest to all my friends that they use Omega if they're in the market for a new car or truck.

I would recommend Omega Motorsports

by from Mooresville, In |

Very professional and courteous. Willing to deal or make a fair deal. Provides inspection checklist for customers of the vehicle they are looking at. Would recommend them.

Couldn't Ask for a Better Experience

by from Avon, IN |

I'd been looking for a car for a few months & came across Omega's website. I didn't really have a specific make or model in mind but knew that I'd gotten myself in over my head with an SUV & needed something more affordable with better gas mileage ASAP. Ian was a pleasure to work with -- he wasn't pushy (BIG relief!), straightforward about the cars on his lot & I felt like he really wanted to help me find what I was looking for. I told him my situation & he gave me a couple options. I went with a Toyota Camry. I was concerned about not getting enough for my trade-in but Ian gave me a great deal! -- much more than the others dealers offered me. Other than oil changes, I haven't had a single issue with my Camry. Runs like a dream!! I'd highly recommend Omega Autosports...I already have actually!