Delaware Public Auto Auction

2323 N. Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

Used 888-515-6178 Used888-515-6178

Up to 65% Off Retail Pricing

Not bad for an auction... friendly service

by from Wlimington, DE |

I brought a car from here a few years ago and it ran great for a little ford. the only problem was no AC which i was able to fix pretty easily. I kept it for about 3 years before buying a new one and am currently thinking about going back for a used car this year. Given lack of issues i had with the car i rec'd from Dpaa last time i feel confident. Its an auction so taking your mechanic with you is the key. shop smart!!!

September 10, 2013

Keisa, thanks so much for your kind words, we do our best to encourage all customers to bring in a mechanic or someone that knows a little about cars to help them inspect them prior to purchase so good job taking advantage of that. Please keep us in mind for your next used car purchase and if you have any questions please feel free to call us.

Tried contacting 4 times through cars.com

by from Philadelphia Pa |

Tried contacting 4 times through cars.com. I never received a call or email. went elsewhere

April 13, 2016

Ron, Sorry for missing the opportunity to win your business. There's no excuse for us not contacting you back immediately after getting in touch with us. Our internet sale teams has been revamped and if given another chance we promise to impress your with our prompt and courteous service.

Listed cars not available

by from DE |

Seems every time I call about a car it is unavailable. I hate having my time wasted.

April 13, 2016

Tcotwo, income tax season is the biggest part of the year for us and because of that we get a lot more cars consigned to our auction. Because we get so many cars signed we have to store them on a separate lot. we have noticed that are customers are not happy about that so moving forward we will only list cars that are acutally on our lot.

No call back

by from Delran NJ |

I left an inquiry regarding a Q7 that I was interested. No one called me

Never purchased a vehicle here but..

by from Delaware |

I am reading a lot of complaints on here about the auction vehicles. They have stated to the public numerous times that no they are not a dealer, they are an auction house. You can choose not to purchase the vehicle once you look or listen to it within the two hours that they give you before the car is auctioned off. It's not like the mileage isn't clearly stated and honestly what exactly are you expecting from cars that have very high miles on there. No one is forcing anyone's hand in purchasing a vehicle from this auction house. In the past I have contacted them about a lot of vehicles to the point where I felt I was being annoying with my questions. They responded to every email I have sent. If you are not sure about purchasing any of these vehicles, like they said feel free to bring a mechanic to look at it.

September 11, 2015

Thank you "Stop it Please" for taking the time out to leave us feedback, especially since you did not purchase a car from us. Auctioning off used cars is a tough business but we do our best our best to work with integrity and honesty on every deal. We sale thousands of cars a year and most times things go extremely well. There are times when things don't go as planned but I can assure you that we do everything with in our power to make sure the customer isn't left in the cold. Now, often we are able to sort things out but there are sometimes where we can't agree and things go sour (which is never good). All in all if you come opened minded and take the time to look over each car before purchase I can guarantee that you leave with a car you are happy with.

I'm very pleased with my Z71 Suburban

by from Memphis, TN |

I purchased a 2004 Suburban Z71 sight unseen from this dealership. I live over 900 miles away and I heavily depended on the salesman (Eric) to as upfront and honest with me about the condition and specs of this truck. I had absolutely no trouble from the salesman going out of his way to help me with all my questions. Sure, the truck is not perfect mechanically of cosmetically, but I knew this going into the deal. I was VERY detailed in the questions I asked and no I didn't like every answer that I received. The truth is, the price of this suburban was perfect and did reflect what repairs needed to be done. I'm ok with that. The suburban finally came home to me and it was better than I anticipated. The pictures they had on cars.com did this suburban no justice. Overall I am very pleased and will do business with this company again. Just be mindful that this is a production auto auction. This is not a corporate dealer and they sell the cars exactly as they get them.

June 12, 2015

George, Thank you so much for giving a very detailed and informative review. I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with both your experience dealing with Eric and our company. As an auction we often get a bad rap if something goes wrong but you came into this knowing what you were doing and the outcome shows it!! Thanks again!

good place

by from Wilmington |

There where to few people to help at first but once I got helped it was good.

June 12, 2015

Donnie, Thank you for your kind words. We will take your words and continue to improve!

Great cars

by from New Castle, DE |

They have great pricessss ! The cars are in great condition and they have a wide variety.

June 12, 2015

Rice, We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad your experience was great and hope we are you first choice for all of your car buying needs!

by from Delaware County, PA |

I contacted them about three cars. Five days later, I got a call back on one of the three. Never heard back on the others. They don't seem very interested in online business and wasted my time looking at their listings.

June 12, 2015

I am so sorry to hear that your experience with us with uneventful. February is our busiest month and sometimes we are slow at getting back to emails. I will take your review to heart and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Excellent Costumer Service

by from Delaware |

Zuly has been really helpful. I will come and buy a car again from her.

June 12, 2015

John, Thank you for your review and thank you for making us your first option for all of your car buying needs!