Delaware Public Auto Auction

Delaware Public Auto Auction

2323 N. Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

Used 888-515-6178

Up to 65% Off Retail Pricing

Not bad for an auction... friendly service

by from Wlimington, DE |

I brought a car from here a few years ago and it ran great for a little ford. the only problem was no AC which i was able to fix pretty easily. I kept it for about 3 years before buying a new one and am currently thinking about going back for a used car this year. Given lack of issues i had with the car i rec'd from Dpaa last time i feel confident. Its an auction so taking your mechanic with you is the key. shop smart!!!

September 10, 2013

Keisa, thanks so much for your kind words, we do our best to encourage all customers to bring in a mechanic or someone that knows a little about cars to help them inspect them prior to purchase so good job taking advantage of that. Please keep us in mind for your next used car purchase and if you have any questions please feel free to call us.

I'm very pleased with my Z71 Suburban

by from Memphis, TN |

I purchased a 2004 Suburban Z71 sight unseen from this dealership. I live over 900 miles away and I heavily depended on the salesman (Eric) to as upfront and honest with me about the condition and specs of this truck. I had absolutely no trouble from the salesman going out of his way to help me with all my questions. Sure, the truck is not perfect mechanically of cosmetically, but I knew this going into the deal. I was VERY detailed in the questions I asked and no I didn't like every answer that I received. The truth is, the price of this suburban was perfect and did reflect what repairs needed to be done. I'm ok with that. The suburban finally came home to me and it was better than I anticipated. The pictures they had on cars.com did this suburban no justice. Overall I am very pleased and will do business with this company again. Just be mindful that this is a production auto auction. This is not a corporate dealer and they sell the cars exactly as they get them.

June 12, 2015

George, Thank you so much for giving a very detailed and informative review. I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with both your experience dealing with Eric and our company. As an auction we often get a bad rap if something goes wrong but you came into this knowing what you were doing and the outcome shows it!! Thanks again!

good place

by from Wilmington |

There where to few people to help at first but once I got helped it was good.

June 12, 2015

Donnie, Thank you for your kind words. We will take your words and continue to improve!

Great cars

by from New Castle, DE |

They have great pricessss ! The cars are in great condition and they have a wide variety.

June 12, 2015

Rice, We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad your experience was great and hope we are you first choice for all of your car buying needs!

by from Delaware County, PA |

I contacted them about three cars. Five days later, I got a call back on one of the three. Never heard back on the others. They don't seem very interested in online business and wasted my time looking at their listings.

June 12, 2015

I am so sorry to hear that your experience with us with uneventful. February is our busiest month and sometimes we are slow at getting back to emails. I will take your review to heart and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Excellent Costumer Service

by from Delaware |

Zuly has been really helpful. I will come and buy a car again from her.

June 12, 2015

John, Thank you for your review and thank you for making us your first option for all of your car buying needs!

very helpful great people both Leslie and Eric

by from Warren, Michigan |

This was the best place to work with both Leslie and Eric help me with a difficult and problematic purchase they were their all the way with a smile and help... Exalent experience

June 12, 2015

American Auto, Thank you for trusting us to help you with your car buying needs. I am glad you had a great experience and my hope is that we can continue to do business in the future!

auction review

by from Wilmington |

Great experience and great staff. Helpful and knowledgeable.

June 12, 2015

Ralph, thanks for the review. Please remember us when you are shopping for your next car!

great experience!!!

by from Middletown, DE |

The staff was very nice and even stood out in the rain with me and hepled me with the car. Came in not knowing what to expect from an auction but I have thoroughly surprised and will be sure to tell all my friends!!

June 12, 2015

Joseph, Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a review! Auctions sometimes get a bad rap and people are scared off but I am glad you were able to come in and experience things for yourself! Spread the word!!

Great car buying experience....

by from Newark, DE |

Quick and easy process. The staff was extremely helpful.

June 12, 2015

Rich, thanks for the kind words!

great service

by from new castle, de |

Friendly service. Thank you. The services provided to my family and I were very helpful in aiding us along to make our final decision. The vehicle purchased today is a great buy and was a nice addition to our household. Thank you Zuly!

June 12, 2015

Margaret, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Customer Service is our number 1 priority so its awesome to hear how well Zuly took care of you! Thanks for choosing us for your car buying needs!