Lager's of Mankato

(3.3) 3 Reviews

307 Raintree Rd, Mankato, MN 56001

Loyal Customer

by from Mankato, Minnesota |

I have been purchasing a Dodge product since 1978! I have been a loyal customer at Lager's (after Beutz Dodge) for all of my vehicles. I have always....always....had a positive experience buying a car there. Everyone has been exceptional, and the service has been great. I just bought another used vehicle last weekend (September 27, 2013) and I returned to deal with Mike Schallau because he had been so helpful when I bought my previous program car. I also want to compliment the used car manager, Greg Walling for his help and Annie who made getting the car loan so easy with great interest rates. I am a single woman buyer and have NEVER been treated as if I knew nothing about cars. I had done my research on cars and felt that I was given an excellent deal on the used car I purchased and on my Dodge Stratus trade-in. I would certainly recommend this dealership to someone looking for a used or new car.

Trade in

by from 56073 |

I brought my vehicle in and they told me they would give me 8,000 on a trade in. When I came back a couple weeks later with my husband and same vehicle, the salesman said they would definitely honor the amount I was quoted for a trade. His words "we don't play that numbers game here". So two days later we come with the title and loan approval and the same salesman tells us the best they can do is 5,000. Seriously you drop it 3,000 and waste my time of driving over! The vehicle we were trading was bought new there.

Great Buying Experience

by from Waconia, MN |

The people at this dealership could give lessons to others in the nice department. Very excelent buying experience. I drove a fair distance and found it to be worth the drive. I would recommend you visit.