Auburn Valley Motors

Auburn Valley Motors

711 Auburn Way No., Auburn, WA 98002

Used 877-714-6322

The little store that can!

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Puyallup, WA |

I had my eye on a VW Golf, for about a month, Joe had one available at a great price. I applied for financing on my lunch break one day (mind you I work graveyards) and later that day I received a phone call, pleasant, friendly, said he'd do his best to get me financed. By the the end of business the next day, he had great news for me. I had been approved, so the next day I took it for a test drive and took it home the same day. Great car buying experience, my girlfriend wants to buy another one from Joe. Highly recommended, he made car shopping enjoyable, painless and hassle free. See Joe before you go anywhere else first, you won't regret it.

Auburn Valley Motors responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Thanks Bruce for such kind words ! I'm humbled. Joe V

Toyota Tacoma

by from Rochester Wa. |

Bought my Toyota Tacoma at Auburn Valley Autos in Febuary 2015. This was the most relaxing and friendly car lot I've ever bought from in my 56 years. Highly recommend Auburn Valley Autos for anyone with credit issues or just to look at their quality vehicles. Thanks again for your help. Ranae Kendall :)

Super service, excellent vehicle

by from Bremerton, WA |

We were looking for a Kia Sorento and found one on the Internet at Auburn Valley Motors. Our salesman, Brian, was very knowledgeable about the Sorento and Brian and the staff of AVM made the whole process of purchasing the car very easy. There were a couple of repairs the car needed, and Auburn Valley Motors tackled them without a problem. I would gladly shop this car lot again!

Nice Cars!!!

by from Olympia, WA |

I received an email right away after checking on a car that I wanted to test drive. Brian was very easy to talk to and had the answers to all my questions. The car that I wanted to see was out on a test drive by someone else and they ended up buying it, timing is everything. This dealership had some very nice cars, but not what I was looking for, I kept Brian's card to check back with him later! I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

No Pressure

by from Auburn, WA |

I had not purchased a car in 13 years because I dread the dealership experience. I was pleasantly surprised by Joe at Auburn Valley Motors. He did not pressure us in any way, he made the process enjoyable. I would recommend Auburn Valley Motors to a friend looking for a car.

Great experience

by from Seattle |

Joe has a small select dealership. After decades in the car industry, he has contacts to obtain the cream of trade in's from surrounding dealerships. He is not greedy and made making the deal easy. I love my Town and Country more than I expected.