Levis Auto Sales

4501 West Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204

Used 720-904-9972

excellent service

by from Denver, CO |

Came in to Levis auto sales looking for a vehicle, spoke to Levi helped me find my 2010 ford edge fully satisfied, great customer service!! highly recommended!

Be aware of this place

by from Thornton ,Co |

My boyfriend & I bought a truck from this place & I was suppose to be the co signer & my boyfriend was suppose to be the owner & while doing the paperwork Levi was having me sign everything first which everyone knows that means you are the owner not the co signer.I asked or told Levi you are doing the paperwork wrong & he assured me that I'm the co signer & we received the paperwork from the bank & sure enough I was the owner & not the co signer. I would NOT recommend this place at all & to make matters worse not even 3 months after owning the truck the engine went out on us , we called dealership & they stated they would have Levi call us back & of course no call back from this very unprofessional place.Sure they have a lot of cars that look nice but they all have problems with them some way or another.

No-hassle purchase

by from Colorado |

I purchased a 2001 Toyota 4-runner from Levi's this week - I found everyone there very friendly and helpful. They had no objection to my taking the car to my mechanic to be checked out - even though we were gone over an hour! when we got back, I was out the door with my SUV in less than an hour! After I bought my Toyota from them, I read some bad reviews that they had received - looks to me like someone didn't have the car checked out before purchase and had problems - that's the buyer's responsibility as all purchases are clearly "as is." I would NEVER buy a used car without getting it checked out first! Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase and with Levi's.