Chase Chevrolet

6441 Holman Rd, Stockton, CA 95212

New 888-282-1489 New 888-282-1489
Used 866-414-4604 Used 866-414-4604
Service 888-861-7938 Service 888-861-7938

"Setting the Standard for over 70 years"!

Internet purchase of 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Purchased a 2015 Chevy Silverado from Chase. Tracy Herrin was the Internet salesman I worked with. Tracy answered my questions about the truck, was very low key, and is very professional. Thanks to Tracy this was an excellent car/ truck buying experience. I highly recommend buying from Tracy Herrin at Chase Chevrolet.

February 6, 2015

Hello buzz great to hear from you! So happy that once again tracy in internet and the rest of the staff made your purchase easy. Knowledge and professionalism always help along with understanding the process becuse we buy things too and we know how we want to be treated. thanks again. chris saha sales manager chase chevrolet.

Great buying experiance

by from Stockton Ca. |

I purchased a new truck with the help of Sales Consultant Gary Smith. Gary's experience made this a pleasant purchase. I would recommend asking for his assistance if you stop into Chase Chevrolet. He really takes the stress away from buying a car/truck. I'm proud to be part of the Chase family. This was a great time.

March 10, 2015

glad to be of service on the purchase of your new truck! anytime we can make it easy and fun we are doing our job right:) gary smith gets alot of comments like that because of his attention to the customers and their whole family's needs during the process and in all visits after. the service just starts with the sale here at chase Chevrolet! thanks again chris saha sales manager

Great....except for NO GAS!!

by from Clayton, CA |

I was extremely pleased with the entire process of Chase Chevrolet this past Saturday (1/17/15). Marcus, Internet Services, was great! He showed me the entire car's features. The ONLY thing that I am rated less than perfect for 4 stars is that Marcus did promise me a full tank of gas, it was discussed in negotiations, and it was only 1/4 full when I left the dealership. i was going home over an hour away and was a bit nervous. Otherwise, very happy with everything.

January 24, 2015

Hello April and thanks again for the business and the positive feed back on the process :). Nothing makes us happier than a happy customer and the opportunity to help your friends and family. We will of course be happy to fill your tank at any time of your convenience. First service or whenever you stop back bye. The service just starts with the sale! sales manager chris saha

chase is the best car dealer in the central valley

by from Lathrop, CA |

Scott Greenberg is the most honest car sales man, I have ever purchased from. I have purchased Six cars from Scott at chase. I recommend them to anyone looking to make a purchase. He is very helpful when it came to finding a good reliable car within our price range and is always willing to do his very best in order to accommodate and eliminate all the hassles of finding the right car.

January 14, 2015

Hello pauline. I would like to thank you so much for your kind words about scott and our dealership staff and service! It has been a pleasure helping you and your friends and family with your transportation needs. Anytime we can help it will truely be our pleasure. thanks again,chris saha sales manager at your service!

Great Experince,engaging staff kept it real.

by from Lodi, CA |

We greatly appreciated Tracy's knowledge and straight forward approach. Respectful of our time and needs.

December 5, 2014

Lynn, I just wanted to thank you for the nice comments. If there is ever anything that you might need please feel free to give me call 209-475-6738. It was a real pleasure to do business together. Thank you again and enjoy your new Chevrolet. Tracy Herrin

Come see for yourself

by from stockton |

Great service!!! The sales persons are knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful from the beginning to the end of the purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new or used car.

December 12, 2014

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs. It's customers like you that have kept us in the community for over 70 years! We appreciate your business very much and look forward to being here for you in the future.

Best Service Around

by from elk grove, ca |

If you are in the market for a new or used car go to Chase Chevrolet, they will treat you like family!! Everyone here is helpful and very knowledgable about every car on the lot. They will help you look for your perfect car! I went in there with a budget in mind and walked out exactly within my budget. Tracy Herrin will help you with any of your car buying needs and offers the best customer service around. Thanks Chase Chevrolet for offering the best service around!!!

October 31, 2014

I just wanted to thank you for the kind words and we look forward to many years together. If you ever need anything please give me a call. 209-475-6738. Tracy Herrin Internet manager Chase Chevrolet.

Very arrogant ?

by from Manteca |

Very arrogant ? When you deal with these guys remember it?s your money. They play and talk just to talk did not like the dealership, price was too high. I figured I would try to work a deal? I got tired of the fast talking. I did not buy from this dealer. I did buy car, from another dealer same make model and year with less miles for less money (yep 5k less).