Steve Baldo Ford

New 888-377-3794
Used 877-675-5925

New Car Purchase at Steve Baldo Ford

by from Lewiston, NY |

My experience with Steve Baldo Ford was excellent due to the fact that my salesman, Bashar Srouji, was well informed of their inventory and he listened to what I wanted my new car to include. The car I ultimately purchased had options I was not familiar with however Bashar explained the options and also had me experience them. When I came to putting the deal together Bashar was very helpful especially since this was my first new car purchase. Yes I will recommend Steve Baldo Ford to my friends and tell them to ask for Bashar Srouji.

Service

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

I started looking online. Steve Baldo got back to me immediatly. Set up for a test drive. Whatever they told me is what I got > Was very happy with my service all the way around.

Great service, extremely knowledgeable

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Beautiful facilities, friendly and knowledgeable personnel, I feel like we were treated very well, Derek spent a lot of time with my wife and I and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend Steve Baldo Ford!

Great Service

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

I am very happy with the service I received on my recent truck purchase at the niagara falls location. I highly recommend the Baldo dealership.

Impressed

by from Lewiston, NY |

I was totally impressed by the professionalism of the young gentleman that helped me the other day. Not only did he take the time to answer all my questions, he made me feel comfortable and didn't think my questions were foolish. As an older woman I appreciated the genuine kindness and patience that this salesman showed towards me. Even though I have not made up my mind as to what kind of vehicle I want, John showed me a variety of cars and trucks too and introduced me to some of the other personnel. I would definitely recommend to my friends to stop and see John Gentner at Steve Baldo's Ford in Niagara Falls. When I figure out what I want, I will buy from John.

Best Experience Ever

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

I have been buying cars for over 20 years, and Steve Baldo Ford made my recent purchase the most pleasurable I can remember BY FAR. There was no pressure at all, and I didn't have to play the back and forth game to get my best deal. I even got a more expensive car than I thought I could afford. I highly recommend Steve Baldo Ford to anyone in the market looking for a new Ford vehicle. A+++++++++