West Herr Ford Lincoln

New 877-638-8253
Used 888-233-9062
Service 866-906-3154

Welcome to West Herr NY!

Great used car buying experience.

by from Tonawanda |

Marty Shackelford was professional, courteous and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. He and the finance officer went out of their way to find the best finance rate and to ensure the I was happy with the vehicle. I would recommend them and will return there for my next vehicle.

Hurtful Process

by from Tonawanda, NY |

This is my third and last Lincoln from this dealership. Very disappointed with the way things were handled. Salemen couldn't even explain where friends and family discounts were applied. Just kept shoving paperwork in my wife's face to sign so they could get the deal done. You would of thought after two deals they would value return customers and do their best to get you the best deal. Not so it seems it's all about the bottom line. Well congrats the deal is done and you'll never see us again.

Another wonderful Expierence with West Herr

by from Buffalo NY |

We just wanted to say thanks to Casey Mac Alpine and all others involed with our most recent purchase at West Herr Ford Lincoln of Amherst NY 3/31/15. As always it was done with outstanding professionalism. We have been West Herr customer for many, many year and always have a wonderful buying expierence. Througout the years all of out family and friends have received the same kind of service, that we know so well from Casey Mac Alpine... Thanks Again, Harry & Annemarie

Great Friendly Service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

We purchased a used car from Tony DePasquale and Prakash Makhija and received excellent customer service. They understood our needs and helped us find something suitable and within our budget. The process was quick and went smoothly and we were very satisfied. We would highly recommend this dealership, manager and sales person to anyone we know. We plan to return for future purchases.

awesome experience

by from Tonawanda, N.Y. |

Mike Wilkerson and Sam are the best! Just bought an awesome used edge. They are friendly, professional, and made choosing a car enjoyable. Thanks!

Best Service In Town!

by from Hamburg, NY |

I bought a 2014 Dodge Caravan from Earl White. He was exceptional throughout the entire process working with the credit rep Eric to ensure I got the best deal available. The service there is truly amazing and I would recommend anyone purchase their vehicle there.

2014 escape

by from Lancaster, ny |

Got started on the right foot as soon as i stepped into west-herr ford-lincoln....smiles everywhere as the employees greeted me, once the sales person Mike Wilkerson and I began the tretcherous art of wheeling and dealing, i soon came to realize that i made all the right choices coming here....a great experience and awesome facilities makes me want to buy a new car everyday!!! wish i could.....but ill be back someday to do just that....great jobs done here all around....btw, i got a 2014 escape.....awsome sauce!!!

Great experience! Even better people!

by from Lancaster, NY |

THANK YOU WEST HERR!!! Thanks to Ryan Kieffer, Justin Tocco and Tony Farina! They're the French Connection of auto-sales! They took into consideration my financial hardship that I just came out of, without any judgement mind you, and helped me get into an amazing vehicle that looked a lot more than the price showed. This was after numerous test drives with Ryan. He showed a lot of patience, and was one of the main reasons I actually had fun car shopping that day. Thanks again West Herr!!!!

Great experience! Best people at this company!!!!

by from Lancaster, NY |

5 stars through and through. I showed up to the dealership and explained my financial situation to Ryan Kieffer and Tony Farina. Mr. Farina assisted me previously a few years back with getting another vehicle before my hardship. I was in need of a new (used) car ASAP and Ryan delivered. I have a very nice looking 08 Lincoln that was right in my means for my monthly budget. We found it after test driving numerous other vehicles on the lot down the street. Justin Tocco went to battle for me as well to get me that loan. I really can't say enough about the West Herr team! Thank you again for helping someone down on their luck a bit and not judging them in anyway!

Great group...

by from Buffalo |

We just leased a 2015 Ford Explorer from Melissa. She provided fantastic service and gave great attention to details. Her bods, Ross was also a great help and made sure we were 100% satisfied.

Terrific buying experience

by from Niagara County |

Although it was tough to part with the '03 Escort that I drove up past 100K, the new Edge SE fits my lifestyle perfectly. Haven't had a car payment in years but the core team of salesmen and financial specialists worked together to get me a great deal. And I walked away with the assurance of the extended warranty as well. No place better in WNY !