Express Motors

Express Motors

853 E. First St., Dayton, OH 45402

Used 888-870-6638

Ask About Our Guaranteed Credit Approval!

Great service

by from Dayton ohio |

Good service made sur I got a car that day. Tryed there best to get price I want on my payment and worked with Keon my down payment they are a great lot rob was a good help

Great experience for a first timer!

by from Dayton, OH |

After seeing a car on their website, I stopped by to look at it a few days later. Not wanting to be financed at first, I walk away, but Rob was very helpful during my time there and was not pushy at all. After looking around at other places (and being completely dissatisfied) I came back to express motors. Again, Rob was incredible the entire time. He was able to walk me through the entire financing process as a first time buyer and made everything so easy for me. He was kind to show us all the work he was doing as far as financing, proving we were getting the best deal, service, and no scams or rip offs at all. I ended up buying the car I had wanted in the first place, and was in and out in a matter of an hour or so. I would recommend this place and Rob's service to anyone looking to get a car, and would come back here myself. The car was clean, well taken care of and I'm very happy with it. Thank you Rob and express motors!

Excellent service

by from Connersville In |

They were very helpful, and willing to work with me to make it possible to purchase vehicle within my budget. They also installed a new battery without compliant. The salesman was more than happy to help me with the purchase even though it was his day off.

Easy to work with - Would Recommend

by from Dayton, OH |

I just bought a used Prius from Express Motors. Dealer was easy to work with,offered fair pricing and trade evaluation. Matt even stayed an hour late to accomodate my schedule. I would recommend Express Motors to any potential buyer.

Great deals!

by from Centerville Ohio |

I went to this dealership after being dissatisfied with all other competitors. I was being rushed and was given no privacy! At express motors I was so pleased with their costumer service and selection. I got an awesome deal on my 2010 Toyota Camry. This dealership has my respect and future car buying business! Highly recommended!! Thanks express motors.