Swope Toyota

Service 888-697-5009

Serving Central Kentucky Since 1952

Service

by from Indianapolis, In |

Outstanding customer service by all. I was on my way to Florida and passing thru KY when I noticed my transmission gauge was running hot. I arrived prior to the service area opening and waited for them to open. Upon opening they figured out the problem right away and I was back on the road in less than 45 minutes. Amazing customer service, they were courteous and well qualified experts in their respective field.

February 21, 2014

Billy, I am glad you arrived safely in Florida and didn't have any other issues. I will pass along your 5 star review to our Service Department. Thanks again! Your Friends at Swope Toyota

Pleasant buying experience

by from Batesville, IN |

The dealer had a nice certified Toyota Sienna advertised at a good price. Since we were about 2 1/2 hours drive from there, I wanted to work out most of the details of the deal and trade ahead of time so I knew what we were getting into. After some intial confusion on the value of the trade-in, the matter was quickly taken care of and we were able to purchase the vehicle. The salesman, and all of the staff there very very nice people to deal with. I would definitely recommend looking into this dealer if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Swope Toyota, Elizabethtown, ky

by from Elizabethown, Ky |

Stopped to look at a car and discussed trading in my vehicle. We did not even get close to a price that was acceptable, which is ok, but the salesman and lady who discussed my offer were somewhat rude and pompous. My family has bought 3 vehicles there in last 4 years which totaled around $50,000 I have spent there, but we will be taking our buisness elsewhere. I am totally fine with them not negotiating to my price, but there attitude was not acceptable.

March 21, 2014

Hello my name is Brian Tucker, and I am the Internet Director at Swope Toyota. I received your review from cars.com and am very sorry that you had a bad experience. We try very hard to exceed customer expectations and would like the opportunity to address your concerns. I have spoken with the Vice President/General Manager of Swope Toyota, and she would like to personally review your trade information and values. Because cars.com protects customer's privacy, we are not provided names of those leaving a review. Please contact me directly at 270-737-2181 ext 215 so that I can set a convenient time for you to meet. I look forward to speaking with you and resolving your concerns.

New convert

by from Bardstown, KY |

I purchased a 2012 Impala recently. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. No pressure and no dishonest salespeople. Even though we were buying a used car from another manufacturer, we were, nevertheless, treated no differently than if we were buying the most expensive Toyota on the lot. Tracy, Keith, Mary, and Becky were all a pleasure to deal with. Herman Smith was our salesperson and he was the best. Very professional. We will be back.

Purchased Used Tacoma

by from Chattanooga TN |

I found my 2005 Tacoma online using Car Gurus. The Tacoma was part of the inventory at Swope Toyota dealership. The ad online was awesome, because Swope must have a photo showroom that is used especially for the online vehicles. The pictures in the ad were amazing and very high quality. Swope Toyota is not a local dealership for me. I actually drove over 4 hours to look at a used Tacoma that the dealership had in its inventory. So the high quality pictures were very helpful to me in knowing the condition of the truck before I drove the long distance to the dealership. When we arrived, the staff at Swope were very helpful and polite! Chuck McIntyre let me test drive the truck that I was interested in. Chuck was super nice, and he was very knowledgable about Tacomas in general. Once I decided I wanted to buy the truck, the buying process was wonderful. The financial team at Swope was very nice, and the process was very efficient. There were no hidden fees, and I was driving the truck in less than half an hour. I would definitely recommend the team at Swope Toyota for purchasing a used Toyota vehicle!

FJ Cruiser Purchase

by from Louisa, Virginia |

I recently purchased a used Toyota FJ Cruiser from Swope Toyota through Beck Matthews. I live almost 500 miles away & was reluctant to purchase a vehicle long-distance & over the internet. The vehicle was everything I had hoped & more. This was by far the smoothest vehicle purchase I've ever made & I highly recommend Becky to anyone. She was honest & up front and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I felt like she went out of her way to save me money on my vehicle delivery & she has maintained contact even after the purchase to make sure I'm happy. A+ rating in my book.

Becky Matthews and Herman Smith

by from Crestwood, KY |

Becky was terrific to deal with on the email process of negotiating a price and locating the vehicle I wanted. Herman was easy to deal with and very friendly and helpful. Great car buying experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great experience!! I am SO happy and satisfied!

by from Campbellsville ky |

Buy your Toyota here! I just bought my fourth Toyota from them. I had a little problem four years ago and left a somewhat unhappy customer and ended up buying my third Toyota from another dealership. Swope contacted me and upon finding out what happened---they MADE IT RIGHT!! The most loyal customers are ones who had a problem and the business made customer service their top priority and made the customer happy. Swope did this! I never felt pressured and I truly felt they wanted me to have the vehicle I wanted and they wanted me to be happy! A special thank you to Herman Smith, my salesperson, and Becky Matthews, online sales, and also Keith who handled the paperwork (took minimal time) And also worked very hard to get me the best rate. They were absolutely the best. I could not be happier and it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. They've earned my repeat business from here on out. Even the General Manager contacted Herman to make sure that all of my needs were met and that I was happy. I love my 2013 Toyota RAV 4!!

September 17, 2013

Thank you for letting us regain your loyalty. We always ensure that customer service is our top priority and we are very happy to hear that it was the best car buying experience that you have ever had!

Swope is the place to go!!

by from Campbellsville, ky |

Buy your Toyota here! I just bought my fourth Toyota from them. I had a little problem four years ago and left a somewhat unhappy customer and ended up buying my third Toyota from another dealership. Swope contacted me and upon finding out what happened---they MADE IT RIGHT!! The most loyal customers are ones who had a problem and the business made customer service their top priority and made the customer happy. Swope did this! I never felt pressured and I truly felt they wanted me to have the vehicle I wanted and they wanted me to be happy! A special thank you to Herman Smith, my salesperson, and Becky Matthews, online sales, and also Keith who habdled the paperwork (took minimal time). I could not be happier and it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. They've earned my repeat business from here on out. Even the General Manager contacted Herman to make sure that all of my needs were met and that I was happy.

September 17, 2013

Mike Parrish and Mary Thompson - the VERY BEST!!

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

We recently bought a 2013 Toyota Camry and had the very best experience! We owned a Camry, loved it and wanted to update to a new model. Mike Parrish treated us with professionalism and friendliness, in fact we were given the royal treatment...he was there to meet our requests. Mary Thompson was just great also - very professional and friendly. Both Mike and Mary were so knowledgeable and excited to be working with us. Mike went above and beyond...since my Husband is disabled while we were completing the finance portion of the sale he transferred our belongings from our tradein car to our 2013 and it was ready for us to drive away! Our overall experience was 5-Star plus! Thank you Mike Parrish and Mary Thompson - you two know how to treat your customers.

September 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review.We try our very best to make sure that all of our customers have 5-star plus experiences!

A pleasant experience for a good deal !

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

Most of my experience with Swope was with thier internet sales person , Becky Matthews, who was very accomidating. I appreciated her pleasant demeanour and prompt response to my questions. The buying transaction ( financing, etc.) was very fluid and expedient thanks to Mary Thompson, who also was pleasant to work with. I certainly will be checking with Swope in the future on my next automoble purchase even though I live "480" miles away! It was definately worth the trip!

September 17, 2013

Thank you for letting us gain you as a customer, especially being so far away! We may be a local family owned dealership, but we always try to make all our customers, both near and far, feel like they are part of our family as well.