South Point Auto Center

South Point Auto Center

601 Saratoga Rd, Glenville, NY 12302

Used 877-655-8476

Where our customers are our family

great/easy experience.

by from Albany, NY |

i recently bought a 2010 honda accord for a great price here. within 48 hours, they inspected, serviced, registered the car and also got me approved for financing. the workers were very nice and easy to get a hold of.

horrible from service to quality of cars

by from glenville ny |

Joe sold me a defective car and took 3 months to fix and illegally inspected my car had to replace all tires and the radio wiring and the whole dash

South Point Auto Center responded to this review

June 28, 2014

Mr Bailey, as you know the car was in an accident by you, and was towed to my shop with no cost. Due to the accident, front end parts needed to be replaced, as good will to you as a customer, I replaced them at no cost. After all this, you have had no cost to you, and we would never want an upset customer. I do hope you are now enjoying your vehicle.

Happyż

by from Latham , NY |

Great doing business with them, bought my car back in November and never had a problem with it. Sam was great to deal with.

awful service and money hungry!!

by from Glenville, NY |

they promise you things that they can not keep!!! awful cars that break down in a few weeks. just money hungry dealers. do NOT recommend.

Quality choice of cars

by from Hartford CT |

John M I have been in market to purchase a 3/4 ton pick up,searching for the past 1 month,I found a 2008 f250 at south point auto , I stopped in to test drive the truck after the test drive .I was pleased with the vehicle over all.I needed financeJoe walked me thru all the steps and got me approved with in 10 min. This is the most pleasant purchase I ever made,they have a full service as if they where a new car dealership.more pleasant to deal with one on one.no going back and forth. I recommend you to visit them for your next purchase.JM

Great doing business with them!

by from Albany, NY |

I was looking for a good, reliable car for the winter time. They sat down with me and helped me with my car of choice. I got financed quick and efficiently. My car is everything I was looking for and is in top shape. The managers are pleasant and help in every which way. If you are looking for a reliable car and good people to do business with then this is the place to go.

Manger

by from New York |

I like any one looking to purchase a preowned vehicle.You must go to South point auto center in Glenville NY.After shopping for a car for over 1 month I found the car I wanted at a fair price most importantly a quality car and sales pressure .I highly recommend the guys at South point auto. Jk

Never again!!!!!

by from New york |

Where do I start, everything that could go wrong did go wrong. The year of the car I bought was wrong the problems they said they would fix never got fixed. Lies, hostile if you confront them about things they said they would do. Its criminal what going on there to the point where I am contacting the AG's office. Avoid at all cost.