Courtesy Kia

795 Newport Ave, Attleboro, MA 02703

Awesome experience!!!!

by from Attleboro, ma |

I really didn't think I was actually going to walk out of Kia yesterday with a car but my car I was Driving was literally about to fall apart. The gentlemen there couldn't believe I was Driving something so bad. They did everything in their power to get me into a safe vehicle an they did!!! I can't praise those people enough for what they did for me an my business. Thank you so much Jose and mike!!!!

Great Example of How Not to Treat Customers

by from Providence, RI |

I called the dealership to inquire about a special promotion on their website. I spoke with Russell, who was friendly, and encouraged me to stop in to go over all the details of the special. When I arrived, Russell was not available, so I worked with Ryan. Ryan took all of my information and what I was looking to get and pay. I inquired again about the special and was told that they could honor it. He took the information to his manager, Michael, who came over and introduced himself to me. He then told me that what I was asking was completely unreasonable, and that common sense should have told me that what I wanted was too good to be true. Then, he extended his hand and rudely thanked me for stopping in. I tried to clarify my interpretation of the advertisement and give him a better understanding of my position. He continued treating me as if I were wasting his time, even though I am the one who drove from Providence because I was assured that the special was indeed what I thought it was. I am disgusted by Michael's approach to customer service, and will never return to Courtesy Kia. Don't be fooled by the shiny new showroom or the promise of a great deal.

Lord of the Lease

by from New Bedford |

I'm pretty sure Sean's nickname around Courtesy Kia is Gandalf, because he's a wizard in the sales office; dude makes magic happen! I've just purchased my third car from Courtesy Kia (and Sean Miner) in four years! I've felt comfortable and confident every time working with Sean. He doesn't so much sell you a car as help you try to buy one. Sean gives you plenty of information, explains the numbers, and goes to bat for the consumer. The first car I purchased was a used Impala; but it was just what I was looking for at the right price. Then, when that car had outlived it usefulness, he helped me get into a new Optima with nothing down. This time, Sean helped me into a car I thought would be well out of my reach financially: a Cadenza. Originally, I was looking to step up one level higher on the Optima, from an LX to an EX. But Sean was able to work a very favorable deal on a Kia Cadenza with the luxury package! This is a heck of a lot more car; and I'm not sure I would even have considered it without his help. Like I said, magic! So thanks to Sean and the team at Courtesy Kia, I ended up not only with car I wanted, but more than I would have thought possible.

Made us happy!

by from Attleboro,MA |

They were very accommodating to all of us, they gave me great financing and easy process. Provided us great service, worked well with me to get me into something up to date and really did his best to help us out with something great that will fit all of us.

Super helpful

by from south alaborro, MI |

My representative was super helpful and stayed in touch, answered all questions I had. Although I was hoping for better numbers, I was able to understand the math much better as he explained everything without hesitation. Overall great experience and respectable professional.

Much Deserved 5 stars

by from Annanapolis, MA |

This is a dealership that really knows how to take care of their customers. My dad bought a car here last year and had a good experience so when I needed to buy one too, I knew exactly where to go. They did not steer me wrong either. The people I worked with both with sales and financing were great and I, like my dad, would highly recommend Courtesy.

Highly Recommend

by from attleboro, ma |

I had a very rare experience at Courtesy. Believe it or not, they were honest and forth coming, and really made the entire car buying process very enjoyable. No doubt, one of the best dealerships around.

I am sold!

by from pawtucket, ri |

I recently had a great experience at Courtesy. I cannot say a single bad thing about the service received. I really appreciated their time and great customer service.

Galant!

by from boston, ma |

I just bought a 2004 Galant from Courtesy last week. I had my first great experience yet at a dealership. My salesman was insanely knowledgeable about not only this car but the multiple others that I looked at before deciding on my Galant.

Great sales people

by from boston |

I just bought a car from Courtesy a few weeks ago. The whole process was easy & hassle-free. The salesperson that was helping me was relaxed and very easy to deal with. I felt no pressure at all and got all the information I needed.