Grava Mitsubishi

(4.2) 5 Reviews

357 Mystic Avenue, Medford, MA 02155

Upfront about Price and Straightforward

by from Lexington, MA |

I wanted a Manual Transmission SUv and since there are not many made I like the looks of I stopped in to see a 2011 Outlander Sport 5 Speed. Drove nice, great condition and even has factory warranty left. I haggled with them and they not only met my price but also buffed out scratches and made the vehicle look like new without my asking. Everything I was promised was delivered and I have not had an experience like this in a dealer, after buying a dozen cars now, without the run to the manager and waste the customers time game. Check them out! The new cars look spiffy too.

Dishonest behavior

by from Brookline, MA |

I needed to sell my car before leaving the country. I came to this dealership and they offered a price that I was OK with. But then, when I brought the car, their price dramatically fell. They knew that my flight is next day and I just don't have time to go to another dealership. As a result I lost thousands of dollars. So, if you still want to do any business with this dealership, please don't believe any single word they say before and unless it is written and signed by them. No "gentlemen agreements" with this dealership.

Great dealerahip

by from Indian orchard, ma |

Had to drive 1 hr. and 1/2 to get to dealership. Very accommodating and very professional. Nice cars!

Perfect experience

by from Everett, MA |

I had to stop and say I was just looking for a New car and had no intention of selecting and taking one home the same day. These people were so nice, honest and laid back they would have just let me go home to come back later. I walked back in a took my new car home. I highly recommend them and they were kind and respectfull with no pressure.

Curteous and Laid-back

by from Everett, MA |

I have to stop and say that my recent purchase was a surprise. I did not intend to select a car and take delivery at the same time. I was so at ease when shopping I did just that. The car was perfect, the interest rate at 1.7% with a local bank was fantastic and I reommend these people to my friend and family without reservation.