Carl Hogan Chevrolet-Cadillac

2333 N Hwy 45 Frontage Rd, Columbus, MS 39705

Used 662-328-4351 Used 662-328-4351

Great Sales Staff and Service department

by from Columbus, MS |

I have been coming to this dealership for about 10 years. I came here as the previous dealer where I purchased my Dodge Ram sold out and everything was transferred to Carl Hogan. Over the years I have found that this dealership is definitely top notch in virtually every respect. They have a nice waiting area through which most of the employees pass and greet each customer with a smile. Coffee is good too! My needs have always been met with courteous and helpful service personnel. I recently traded by 2009 Impala for a 2012 Impala. The sales staff were very efficient and dedicated to the task of satisfying the customer. All in all they are tops in my book!

Carl Hogan Chevrolet-Cadillac responded to this review

January 7, 2015

Thanks for sharing your comments, Howard! We're glad to know that we continue to earn your confidence and trust with your car needs with ten years of delivering excellent customer service. We look forward to another ten years of working with you in the future!

Great dealership

by from Amory, MS |

Very professional dealership. They have your best interest in mind. I went to purchase a used vehicle but left in a new car. I told friends about my experience and they purchased new vehicles.

Carl Hogan Chevrolet-Cadillac responded to this review

January 7, 2015

Hello, Charles! Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're glad to know that our team was able to work with you to achieve that. Thanks for sharing your experience! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

SERVICE WITH CARL HOGAN IS VERY EASY JUST SHOW UP!

by from WEST POINT |

I HAVE PURCHASED 2 VEHICLES FROM CARL HOGAN THEY AIM TO PLEASE!!! SERVICE IS GREAT IF YOUR BUYING OR IF YOU GOING IN FOR MAINTENCE.

Buying w//Carl Hogan Automotive via Internet

by from Meridian, MS |

I bought my 2011 GMC Terrian at Carl Hogan Automotive using their Internet Dept. I was a little hesitant at first but their consultants were extremly professional and made my needs their top priority. I had a preapproval from my credit union, so I came with a check in hand. My salesman had the vehicle clean and ready for me to test drive once I arrived. Everything was in order but even better their finance dept. was able to get me a better rate than my credit union saving me $52 a month in payments. I love my new Terrian and working with Carl Hogan Automotive made the process extremly easy.

Buying w/Carl Hogan Automotive over internet

by from Columbus, MS |

I purchased my 2011 GMC Terrian at Carl Hogan Automotive using their Internet Dept. I was a lttle hesitant at first but their consultants were extremly professional and made my needs their first priority. I had a preapproval from my credit union, so I arrived with check in hand. My salesman had the vehicle clean and ready for me to test drive once I arrived. Everything was in order but even better their Finance Dept. was able to get me a better interest rate saving me over $50 a month in payments for the same term. I got the vehicle I wanted at a great price and at a better interest rate than my credit union could do.

Great Service!!

by from Ackerman, MS |

Needed an oil change on my Buick and I went to the service. Even though they were a bit busy the service rider Tony greeted very nicely and had me in and out within 20 min. Great service!!

these guys are the best i have been to

by from Caledonia, Ms. |

Stopped by looking for a used late model pick-up and boy what the selection !! MR. Hopper the Pre-Owned manager came out and introduced himself personly and evaluated my trade on the spot!! No hassles, just straight up good guys and actually got a little more on trade than I was expecting. The salespeople there were all exceptionaly professional and the entire experiance was a complete no hassle enjoyable time. Kudos to Mr. Hogan and his staff for in my 30years of buying cars the best experiance ever !!!1

no sales service

by from oxford/columbus |

ive finally decided to buy a new camero..love the looks and reviews are good..im from oxoford..saw the number of cameros online and decided to drive over here(spent many years at CAFB)..i pulled in the parking lot and got out and walked up and down the row of cameros..this was right in front of the building and i observed several people at desks working on their puters and one texting(i assume these people worked there, maybe not...in over ten minutes of pacing and looking not one person came out to help me..on way back home i got to thinking and called and asked to speak to sales manager..the lady asked me. "which one", i said the sales manager..she told me they had five..i told her i didnt care i was there and noone waited on me i wanted to talk to a sales manager..Olen came on and apologized and said that they were probably in a sales meeting at that time ( i thdought it ironic that they were in a meeting, presumably conjuring up ways to sell cars, while customers were walking around their lot with none to serve them) and if i would come back he would make it worth my while..i wasnt in mood to drive back then..so i was in columbus today(the following wed) and stopped in again..the exact same thing happened..i did my stroll and then got on phone to call Olen..lady said he was off..i told her my story and she apologized (no complaints here, everyone is extremely apologetic)..she said she would get someone..she did..Jerry came out and seemed very nice and wanted to be helpful(i wondered where he was 5 mins ago) anyhow i was looking for a 1SS or 2SS only one was convertable and i didnt want to sit while he searched for one(he offered)..now im wondering how much money is spent on those cutesy ads to get people like me in there..then not come out and say howdy...anyhow i think ya need to have another sales meeting!!! i wont be back for sure..

Great Experiance

by from Caledonia, Ms. |

Sales staff was courteous and helpful, easiest car buying experiance I have ever had. Really felt like they were geniune in helping me find the right vehicle for my wants and needs.