Markos Auto Sales & Service

(4.8) 5 Reviews

141 Manton Ave, Providence, RI 02909

Great dealer to buy a car from.

by from North Kingstown, RI |

We were searching for a car for my daughter. We kept changing the time we were able to go to see the car, Frank the owner was very flexible and accomodated our schedule. He also helped us with an issue with the car we drove up with. He was also willing to arrange for our mechanic to see the car before we bought it. I can't say enough good things about this dealer. We did not buy the car since it was not the exact car that we wanted, but we would not hesitate to go back when we need another car. Very good experience dealing with Frank. Thank you Frank for being honest and helpful and kind, Sadly those are rare things to find today. Wishing you continued success in your business!

Markos Auto....Unwavering Integrity

by from Sandwich, MA |

Markos Auto is the perfect place to shop at if you want to buy a used car and not break the bank. Frank is the owner. I can recommend his business with complete confidence. The car we bought had a couple of issues. Frank took care of everything. No questions asked. No excuses. He is a man with integrity.

May 24, 2014

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. Please remember, Markos Auto is always here for all your automotive needs.

Great Experience

by from Plainfield, CT |

This was probably the best experience buying a car I have had. Frank is truly there to help you out. He is attentive to any worries that you might have. I pointed out a light that was out, no worries, it was fixed. Any little or big things with the truck were pointed out to me and my wife. Now that I have the truck that is near flawless, I am going to keep my eye on his other vehicles for a truck for my son. The toughest thing about buying here is getting in and out of his facility. It is on a very busy street. The only other thing is he won't let you take his dogs with you. I think that they are part of his sales force.

March 29, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review you wrote. It was are pleasure to serve you. When it time for you get a vehicle for your son, if you don't see online what your lookng for, give me a call and I will try to find and locate what your looking for. Thank you again, and have a great day.

Markos Auto

by from Attleboro, MA |

I was looking for a good used vehicle & found Markos Auto on cars.com. They went above & beyond in fixing problems & in working with me.I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a used vehicle.

May 19, 2012

Thank you so much for the review it means so much to us here at Markos Auto Center. We do our very best to take good care of all our customers. Thanks again for the nice review.

Prompt and cost efficient

by from Grafton |

Some of the best customer service I've ever had in 17 years of purchasing used vehicles. Friendly and helpful staff make the shopping experience less stressful, and they step up if a problem arises to solve it asap.

April 21, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Please keep in mind that we are here for you and all your automotive needs. Your friends at Markos Auto Sales Thanks you so much.