Cash Car Depot

4200 NW 39th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Used 405-606-2255

Professional buying experience

by from Oklahoma city, Oklahoma |

I drove down 39th Expressway and didn't realize the car lot was there until I was looking in the Auto magazine and went back to the address. George was on the lot with customers after he finished with his current customer, he came right over to help me. I told him what I was looking for. He went to get the keys, told me once I decided, we could discuss paperwork on getting me approved. I was like wow! I had 3 vehicles that I was interested in. George introduced me to his Manager Michael McPherson. The process with the paperwork, proof of income, and utility bill went really well. I am very happy with my buying experience. It went very smooth, through, and less than 2 hours. I will be returning with my brother so he can purchase the Lexus or Mercedes and I will definitely recommend this dealer to others!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic experience! Repeat customer here!!!!!!

by from Ponca City, Ok |

I was looking for a car for my daughter. Single mom not a lot of money. Had looked at other cars and had began to believe we were not going to have any luck! Drove by cash car depot and there on the front row she sat!!!! In our price range a very cute little car. George was very helpful and speedy to offer what all they had in our price range and offered for us to drive any of them. We drove the car that we had seen. We were very comfortable with the car, everything worked no body damage and lower mileage as well!!!! Michael joined us, gave us more information about the car said make me an offer, gave us sometime to talk about it and in a very short time we were loaded and out the door with a new car for my daughter!!!!!!!! Very enjoyable experience!!!!!! There was no hassle and pressure very comfortable! I would tell everyone looking for a car to go there they had a wonderful range of vehicles prices and style I am sure they have something for everyone!!! We are from Ponca City and we drove the car back to Ponca that night. She ran like a top!!!!!! I am soooo happy we found cash car depot, Michael McPherson and the whole gang!!!!!!!

amazing car buying experience

by from okc, ok |

This was my first time buying a car and Michael McPherson was the most helpful car salesman. I felt so secure in my new investment thanks to him. I would send anyone I know to this dealership because they would be in great hands.

Very friendly, Great Prices!!

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE CAR AT A GREAT PRICE GO CHECK OUT CASH CAR DEPOT!!! I had been shopping for a used car for over two months, I was starting to feel pretty hopeless after being turned away from many other cash hungry dealerships. I came across Cash Car Depot accidently and was greeted, in the parking lot, by a welcoming gentleman named Michael. He had a way of making me feel at ease and I could immediately tell that he loved his job and was more interested in helping people than to just making a buck. This was my first time buying a car and I was beginning to feel like my only hope was one of those buy here pay corporate chains that charge twenty thousand dollars for a car worth two. Michael got to work on it immediately, I felt at ease knowing that he was actually interested and even dedicated to making sure I would finally be able to drive away with my very own car. He was professional, thorough and was up front about the whole process; he was not just telling me what I wanted to hear. He was willing to work with me, and set me up with a monthly car payment I can easily afford. He even took the time to help me find an insurance company with decent rates. The entire experience was smooth and I appreciated the human connection. I got a great car at an affordable price and I felt like a valued customer. Thank you Cash Car Depot for making my first car buying experience a great one.....You've got a customer for life!

Great place to buy!!

by from Oklahoma City,Ok. |

Great place to buy a car!!! It was fast and painless .Mike McPherson was the easiest and nicest guy I have ever dealt with in buying a car! Actually it was my granddaughter Stephanie, who bought it. I was there to help her, but I was not needed!! She made a great deal on a 05 PT Cruiser. Mike made it such an easy process. He worked with her on the price, and we were in and out in hour and a half, test drive, and paperwork included! I would highly recommend Cash Car Depot to everyone who needs a good used car!!! Thanks Michael for a great experience!! When I need my next car, that's where I am going

Very friendly to work with and smooth transaction

by from OKC, OK |

I am Active Duty Military and this dealer is as honest as they get... You won't find a easier buying option! I came in, test drove the vehicle ,let them know about using my trade and paying the difference in cash. In and out in less than 2 hours! I highly recommend this place and would definitely come back for business.

Dodge Grand Caravan

by from OKC, OK |

First off I really did not know what to expect, but once I met and spoke with Shane & Josh it was like long lostfriends. They were very professional. I was buying a 01' Chevy Venture, turns out was having therma stat issues. They immediately came to our aid and brought with him (Josh) a 06 Dodge Grand Caravan that they exchanged for us at the same price as the 01' Chevy without batting an eye to the loss of money for the exchange. I will definitely return whenever we are in the need for another vehicle. Great Guys!!

2003 Ford F150

by from OKC, OK |

Transactions made easy. Shane and Alex were very friendly and easy to talk to. The vehicle condition was exactly how it was described on the phone. The price was fair and I didn't feel pressured to make a decision.

Cash Car Depot responded to this review

August 17, 2011

We are so thankful to all of our customers who take time out of their busy day to leave us feedback. And we feel even more appreciative that our loyal customers continue to enjoy their buying experience.

"Never judge a book by is cover"

by from Oklahoma city OK |

Shane and his assistant are a HOOT!.Very professional fellas. After going to 4 different car lots, and being ignored or being quoted outrageous prices to detour me away. I was calling it a day. I made one more stop to a little car lot called "Cash Car". Where I was greeted with a professional attitude and a nice cold bottle of water.I was not hassled to buy a vehicle. I was able to test drive without all the financial questions. I did not purchase anything that day, but returned the next day. And was greeted again with a professional attitude. When I asked Shane to explain to me in layman's terms, he stopped what he was doing and made sure I understood. If your looking for a good used vehicle this is a car lot you can not pass up.. "Great things come in small packages"

One Smooth Unpressured Transaction

by from Seminole |

I would recommend Cash Car Depot to anyone who is intrested in purchasing a quality used vehicle. Shane Brooks operates a friendly business, which strives to meet customer satisfaction. There are no high presssure techniques used to make sales, just friendly professional customer service. I personally found Shane to be upfront and honest about all the details of the Ford Explorer I purchased from him. Once I decided to make the purchase it went smooth and fast, which I appreciate.

Cash Car Depot responded to this review

July 23, 2011

Steve-o. We really appreciate our customers and we strive to make every experience as pleasurable as yours. We look forward to meeting any needs you may have in the future. Cash Car Depot Staff.