Hyundai Inland Empire

25072 Redlands Blvd, Loma Linda, CA 92354

satisfaction?

by from san bernardinio ca |

Went in to check out a car n came out with a new car. Everything was on pointment and helpful.

Service Visit

by from Mentone |

Straightforward information of needed repairs on my 2013 Elantra. I didn't feel pressured, which is always a plus.

Service Experience

by from Highland, CA |

My service experience met my expectations and I appreciated the complimentary oil change. Shaun was great.

August 29, 2015

Thank you for the review! Shaun is an exceptional member of our service team, and we are proud to have him on board. Let us know if we can help with anything else! - Joe Borges, General Manager

Certified used Hyundai Genesis

by from rialto, ca |

I bought a certified used car from this dealership and drove off to later notice my gas tank was on empty. That was a little upsetting. Overall it was a good experience and would recommend this dealerships to the readers of this site.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Beaumont CA |

Oil change and replacement of fuse went flawless. Matthew Bushey bends over backwards to please us and is a tremendous asset to Hyundai! Please give the man a raise.

August 22, 2015

Thank you for the review and kind regards for Matthew. He is a huge asset to our team and we are proud to have him on board. We hope to work with you again in the future! - Joe Borges, General Manager

Oil Change

by from Redlands Ca |

Love your service dept. always helpful and gets me in and out in time for work.,

August 12, 2015

Thank you Melissa, for the 5-star review! We are happy that we've been able to help you in an efficient way! We look forward to working with you again. - Joe Borges, General Manager

Emergency Fixed!

by from San Bernardino CA |

This is the only place I bring my car for oil changes to repairs to tires. I am a single female and have never felt that I was taken advantage of . Always fair pricing! Also, my service adviser, Mathew Bushey, has always made sure to tell me of upcoming maintenance or repairs for the future. He is very knowledgeable in his line of work. I can explain what my car is doing or not doing and he pretty much nails it each time! Today, I came in with no brakes and my car was immediately taken in to see what the problem was. They were as busy as I have ever seen them and I didn't have an appointment but I was greeted with smiles and reassured they would be able to take care of my car. Once the problem was found and this dealer didn't have the part my car needed, Mathew set out to find that part so I would not have to leave it over night. I had earlier expressed concerns about having to leave it over night. Thank you Mathew! I truly would never take my car any place else, as a single female, I have experienced price gouging and unneeded repairs many times. Since I bought this car and got to know the dealer because of warranty work, I haven't taken my car anyplace else, except for smog checks. If they could do smog checks, the would have 100% of my business. I look forward to going in for maintenance, Mathew Bushey is always easy to talk to, he seems to understand my language when I describe a problem with "a-thing-a-ma-jig" or an "eek-eek-eek" or, well, you get the picture. I would recommend this dealer to everyone!

July 31, 2015

Thank you for this amazing review. Within our store, we work to create a positive, informative experience with fair pricing. We want our clients to be as "in the know" as we are about what's going on with our product. We are so grateful that you took the time to draft this amazing praise for us. We can't thank you enough. Matthew is a great asset to that end and we're glad you have chosen to work with him this far and we hope you continue. Until next time!

RE: Purchase Experience

by from rancho cucamonga, ca |

Awesome experience with my purchase. Got exactly what I wanted with no issues. Recommended to a friend and she purchased a vehicle a week after I purchased mine.

July 31, 2015

So glad to hear about your positive experience with us, Kenny! We hope you enjoy your new purchase, and look forward to working with you again! - Joe Borges, General Manager

Hyundai Inland Empire

by from Calimesa,CA 92320 |

I very pleasant experience i will go there the next time i need a car.

July 22, 2015

Shirley, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Amazing service !

by from Redlands ca. |

Friendly courteous staff ! Help you beyond your needs !

July 17, 2015

Scott, Thank you for the great review! It's important to us to provide a great experience to all of our clientele, so reading reviews like this one is really fulfilling!