Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

9423 W. Lincoln Hwy., Frankfort, IL 60423

New 888-568-3704
Used 888-568-3705
Service 888-290-5809

We Will Beat Any New Ford Deal Every Time All the Time!

Good people to do buisness with

by from Oak Forest IL. |

I have to say this was the best buying experience I have ever encountered from a dealership , these guys are the real deal when it come to taking care of their customers , I have to give a huge thanks to my sales consultant Cornelius Murray and Jason the finance mgr ,Jason was honest and upfront with me when it came to financing my 2014 mustang gt he saved me from making a bad decision with another dealer . Jason got my deal done in 48hrs with a prime lender and with an excellent rate , THANKS GUYS for all your help and a great buying experience !!!!!!! I will be buying my cars here for now on

Great service!

by from Flossmoor IL |

This dealer had great service! They are great people to do business with and provided great customer service. They are great people to do business with and I will highly recommend them to any friends, family, and co workers. I got my car serviced and Ali Rafati was very professional and had excellent communication skills. He made sure I was satisfied before I left the dealership and I was very pleased with doing business with him!

Love Currie Ford

by from Munster, IN |

Just wanted to say that our family loves Currie Ford especially Jeff O'Brien. We buy all of our vehicles from Jeff O'Brien. We have referred several friends to Jeff and everyone has a great experience. Thanks!

Nice people to do business with

by from Mokena, Illinois |

Bought a new Edge on Black Friday. Jason Latif, Jack Vogel, & Jeff O'Brien are the guys to see in sales. The deal can't be beat! As a long time service customer at Currie Ford I know that quality is job one in Mike Paynes service department. I am a Ford guy and will always buy my Fords at Currie Ford in Frankfort.

great sales

LJ HELP ME FIND THE CAR I LIKED HE WAS GREAT HE WAS NOT PUSHY AT ALL

AWESOME DEALER

LJ MADE IT SO EASY TOO GET MY NEW F 150 HE WAS SO NICE EVERY ONE WAS NICE

AWESOME DEALER

by from FRANKFORT IL |

JAY WAS AWESOME HE HELPED ME AND MY WIFE WITH A NEW FOCUS HE TREATED US LIKE FAMILY

great sales

by from frankfort |

LJ WAS GREAT HE NEW HIS STUFF HES A CAR GUY MADE IT A PLEASURE TOO BUY A CAR

Nice Salesman

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought A Ford Fusion 2010 Sports; My Salesman Larry Smith @ the Currie Motors of Frankfort is a wonderful/Great/Fantastic Salesman. I told him how I needed a good running car. He went into the computer and show me my Ford Fusion Sports, right then in there I knew I wanted that car. I got the car and it came with a tremendous warranty package. The service there was wonderful I'll be back. I'm going to bring my daughter there to get her car in December 2014. If you in the area stop by and say "HI" to Larry Smith and watch him give you that nice Smile. :) Thanks Larry Vanessa

Best Salesman!

by from Mokena, IL |

I recently purchased a Ford Fusion from Currie Motors. I was greeted with open arms! Jeremy my salesman showed me everything I needed to know about the Ford Fusions. He made sure I was purchasing the right vehicle for my future and for the price I needed to be around. I would recommend business for Currie Motors to anyone! Also ask for Jeremy! Great friendly informative salesman!

Great Buying Experience

by from Frankfort, IL |

We had a great experience at Currie Ford. Currie's sales team was very professional and made our experience of buying our new Ford Edge pain free! We highly recommend this dealership! We have also used their service department on previously owned Ford vehicles and highly recommend them as well! Thanks Currie Ford!