Red Cedar Auto Sales

Used 877-206-7888

Home of the One Owner Used Car

Loved them

by from Williamston MI |

They had the truck I wanted warmed up and ready to test when I came in. Friendly staff, great service, test drove and purchased a truck within an hour. I really loved this dealership. Was looking for a couple of weeks and hated the service from two other Michigan dealerships.

Red Cedar Auto Sales responded to this review

April 7, 2014

John, We greatly appreciate your business and the fantastic review. We have had the privilege of serving the Williamston area for over 25 years and feel very lucky to have such great customers.

Lincoln previously wrecked and had multiple owners

by from Haslett, MI |

Tried to work a better price on a Lincoln as safe car for my 16 year old son. After no discount was offered because the salesman stated it was a one owner car with no accidents, I examined the car closely to make sure it had no damage. When you hear a deep thud on the sheet metal that is the sound of plastic body filler. They advertise themselves as the "Home of the One Owner Car". When I returned home and checked the CarFax report I found out this car had multiple owners and was reported to have right rear damage. I will take my business elsewhere.

Finally, people who care!!!

by from Leslie, MI |

Finally, a place I felt comfortable in buying a car! The staff were so helpful, knowledgable, and answered all of my questions during the process of buying my new car. Over the past month I have been to other small dealers and to bigger ones, and never felt like I was being heard about my needs for a car, only what they wanted to sell me and at crazy prices!!! Red Cedar was fair, honest, and I myself along with the rest of my family will be customers for life!!!

Red Cedar Auto Sales responded to this review

April 7, 2014

Steph, It's great to hear that you were satisfied with our service, it's always very important that our customers know how hard we try to make the overall experience all that it should be.

Dont waste your time!!!!

by from Michigan |

We went looking to purchase a vehicle after seeing it on cars.com. We were told that they werent interested in makeing a deal to sell a car. Take it or leave it philosophy at this dealership, I would not reccommend this dealership to anyone who isnt a cash buyer. Don't waste your time here, go someplace that wants to sell you a car.