Rub Ford

219 Liberty St., Gardner, IL 60424

New 888-835-2676
Used 888-834-9358
Service 888-836-9532

No Games!!! Just Great Deals!!!!

Great Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased a used Lincoln MKX from Gary at Rub, and had a great experience. After getting a good idea of the vehicle on their website, I called, and the held the vehicle in their storage building (out of the snow) for 4 days until we could look at it. When we started talking numbers, I shot them an offer that I thought they would turn down, and was told that the price would be okay, but they had already worked up a price that was cheaper than what I offered. They were able to beat our banks financing, and we were out the door in a few hours. It was my wife's first experience buying a vehicle, and she could not have been more pleased. Would recommend that anyone in the market check out their website and see what they have. Thanks for the great purchasing experience!

Repeat customer, always happy with Rub!

by from Minooka, IL |

The first car I bought at Rub Ford was a 1994 Lincoln Town Car. I later purchased a 2003 Econoline van, an 2010 Fusion and a 2011 F-150 4X4. We live in Minooka, but when I'm ready to trade the Fusion or F-150, I'll be heading to Gardner!

Nick in Sales

by from Lockport |

Nick was great. I work at a used car store and could not find what I wanted where I work. I found Rub online and called. Nick was straight forward and polite. He was upfront and fair on price and followed through on his commitments. I bought an 09 Ford Flex that was a Ford Buy Back. I have the car two months now and no issues. My last sevenr cars were Hondas. My next one will be a Rub Ford!

2010 Ford Taurus

by from Normal, IL |

Easiest purchase I have ever made. I would definitely shop at Rub's again.

Excellent Experience

by from Normal, IL |

Purchased my 2008 Ford Explorer from Rub Ford. Grace Rub took very good care of me. A very painless experience. I will definitely keep Rub Ford in mind for future purchases.

Lincoln MKS purchase

by from Naperville, Illinois |

A few months ago, I purchased a used 2010 LIncoln MKS from Rub Ford. This was the easiest,painless and enjoyable experience of purchasing any type of vehicle I have ever had in over 40 years of buying cars for myself. Great people who go to almost any length to make you happy and relaxed during the test drive and final purchase of the vehicle.