Capitol Mazda

Service 888-249-2807

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Extremely Satisfied!

by from Fresno Ca. |

Found a Chevy SSR at a Great Price. I tried to bargain a little but they wouldnt budge. I am still 100% pleased with everything. It was such a great deal that I drove 3 hours to the Dealers in San Jose.

Mazda driver

by from San Jose |

The service was quick .the price was fair. I also like the promotion they email to me

Friendly service department

by from San Jose, Ca |

Friendly and helpful service department. Bring my Mazda here for service

good service department

by from san jose, CA |

here for an oil change, got me in pretty easy, good service.

Capitol Mazda is great

by from San Jose, CA |

I've bought two mazdas from them and never had a problem with the service department. Helps that they're right down the road too. I'd recommend them.

Happy with Capitol Mazda service

by from san jose ca |

I actually haven't bought a car here- YET, but as I waited for my 2003 Mazda3 to be serviced, I had a chance to look at the new models on the showroom floor. It's been 11 years, it may be time for a new car! I spoke with one of the salesmen and we some calculating on what they'd give me as a trade in. I'm not ready to buy just yet, but I'm seriously considering it. I've always had a good experience with their service department, so it may be time to give the sales department a try! Always friendly and fast, with fair estimates.

Good deal, had a lot of waiting though

by from Santa Clara |

I reached there by 11.30 and in two hours I found a car in my budget. I had to wait from 1.45 to 4.30 just to meet the finance advisor. meanwhile at around 2.45 pm when I was tired of waiting I asked them whether it would be better for me to have lunch and come, they told that the meeting might happen anytime now. fortunately I went out and had my lunch .The waiting continued even after my lunch. Last year I had purchased a high end car from another dealer where I had to wait only for an hour. The positive thing was the sales rep who was interacting with us was very friendly. I also had to mail and call couple of times to get a second key for the car and a service appointment was not booked even after I had emailed the person 2 days in advance and no reply or callback was made to let me know that appointments were not available on the day I had planned to come in.

Third Mazda from Capitol Mazda and Still Happy

by from San Jose, CA |

I love Mazdas. I will keep buying from Capitol Mazda, because they treat me well.

Misleading Mileage

by from San Mateo CA |

I was looking for a truck advertised at less than 74k miles. It actually has 118k miles on the sales history. This is very misleading. I wouldn't trust this dealer.

First Car Buying Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

This was my first time buying a car, and I felt very comfortable buying from this dealership. They definitely are a dealership, though, and I was pushed on to sign a little too much. Just insist on taking a thorough look at the vehicle so you can haggle better, if you're buying used. The car I got was in good working order, but there are some old parts that I'll have to replace (like the soft top). If you're savvy enough to spot things like that, they'll work with you, to be sure. Thank you James Kane for all of your help and for a truly enjoyable first buying experience. I love my new Mazda, and if I could choose again, I would still choose Capitol Mazda.

used purchase

by from Hayward, CA |

We got caught in traffic and my wife worked overtime. Coming down 880 in the go home traffic from Hayward to South San Jose was brutal but they waited for us. We arrived 30 minutes before closing and the deal was done by 9:15pm.