Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City

170 Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

awesome service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Besides loving my car I always get great service and good info when I bring my car in.

Excellent Service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My family has had amazing experiences with Phil Long. The sales department was completely amazing and wanted nothing more than for my husband and I to be satisfied and the service department has gone above and beyond to help get our car fixed and ready to travel from Colorado to California. We have never had anything that could not be fixed. When we purchased our car there was a situation that needed remedied and we talk with Steve the General Manager and it was remedied right away. If you have an open heart and mind and don't go into the dealership thinking that they are going to do you wrong you will find that they are there to help you not hurt you in anyway. Looking forward to having our car serviced at Phil Long for years to come.

Great Service....

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I also need my tires inflated. After the service, I checked my car and the tire pressure indicator displayed low. The service guy handled this situation by driving my vehicle around the dealership. After returning, he explained to me the tire pressure indicator light goes away by driving the car around. I was unaware of how to turn this display off after tire inflation. I'm now thankful this information was passed on to me for future reference. Thank you.

Aggravating problem

by from Pueblo, co |

Love the car, but a week after we purchased it the battery went totally dead, so we went and purchased another battery then a week later the new battery went dead but luckily we were able to charge this one. We called the salesman and left three messages but never received a call back. I called the manager who was extremely nice and said they would take a look at the car at no charge, so we took it in to service and the service guy gave a bunch of grief , he wanted to charge us a diagnostic fee, since the car was a kia and this was a Hyundai dealership even though we purchased the car here, finally after arguing he finally said he Would look at it, found out it was the heated seats the dealership had drive in auto sound install. Oh and the service guy said since we had an after market battery and after market heated seats the warranty was no good. They also had given me a coupon book for future services and oil changes. Lol but I guess they wouldn't honor that either since they on,y can service hyundai's.

Great Service, Very clean facility

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I always take my Tuscan to Motor City. They keep track of the needs for my car so I don't have to. Always on time. I will keep going back.

2014oct purchase 2007 Elantra

by from Colorado Springs |

I couldn't be happier with my new (to me) car ! Marco was just the right salesman for me--answered all my questions, was honest and forthcoming, and even laughed at my jokes. Betty went out of her way to get me the best financing, for which I am very thankful. The car I finally chose was even more than I'd expected, for the price I wanted to spend and the monthly payment I could afford. I would definitely recommend these folks to anyone. :o)

2014 Genesis Coupe

by from Coloraod Spring, CO |

These guys busted their tails to get me into the car I wanted with financing I could afford. The whole process was quick and easy. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The customer service was excellent from the time we got out of our car to enter into the facility the manager was at the door and greeted us. He chatted with us a minute to see how they could help and then introduced us to a top salesman to continue with more information on what we were looking for and what was available. The entire experience from beginning to the buying of the car and walking out with the keys was exceptional!

great service experience

by from Pueblo, co |

Their service department is great with customers, from making the appointment to picking the car up!

Great service

by from Colorado Springs |

I am very happy with Phil long Hyundai. Did a great job on my car servicing and detailing. i highly recommend this dealership