Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City

170 Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

i bought the 2015 Hyundai Sonata what a beauty

by from Colorado Springs CO |

i totally LOVE my car got everything they promise me and additional to a super customer service .. thank you for making my experience as easy and contactable as possible. i would recommended this dealer to friends and family :)

Excellent service, fast, courteous, and complete

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I own a 2007 Hyundai Elantra. It is easily the nicest car that I've driven. I also own a 2008 Suzuki XL7 and no longer needed a car this size as my family has grown and moved to their own homes. I wanted another Elantra. The 2014 is great. Mark the sales rep and Dan the finance guy were really helpful in completing the deal. I have encouraged my wife to trade 'up' and get another new Elantra. Ernie O

Green Buick LaSabre

by from Colorado Springs |

The service by the guys were awesome, but I came to find out two days after receiving the car, that the car did not have any windshield wiper fluid, or any antifreeze. Both were bone dry and I understood that they change the oil fluid and the filter, but if they were concern about my safety antifreeze should have been at least replaced. When I said that both area was bone dry and they look like no fluids were put in for months and months. In addition, in between the seats and the door were filthy. That really scared the dickens out of me.

EXCELENT SERVICE, BAD SALES PROCESS

by from COLORADO SPRINGS, CO |

AN EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT. bUT THE SALES PROCESS IS OLD-FASHIONED AND TIME CONSUMING AND STUPID WITH THE SALESPERSON RUNING BACK AND FORTH TO THE SALES MANAGER WITH OFFERS, THE PAPERWORK IS CLUMBSY AND TIME CONSUMING. OUR FINANCING OFFICER ACTUALLY POINTED OUT HOW BAD THE CAR WASR AS HE TRIED TO SELL US ADDITIONAL WARRANTY FOR THE CAR.

Great Service

by from Colorado Springs |

Just a quarterly oil change, but the work was performed quickly and the customer service was excellent

Excellent, timely service

by from Pueblo. Colorado |

Service writer provided professional, timely response

Excellent Service

by from Colorado |

Excellent service!!!They helped me to get the car that I wanted, and all the paper work was easy to do, they answered all my questions.

Great buying experience

by from Colorado Springs colorado |

Loved the easy process and careing staff who took the time to go over everything my sales agent went above and beyond what was asked highly recommend

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

My visit to Phil Long was an excellent experience, I have no complaints about anything. Phil Longs staff members are very respectful, And work very hard at getting you the best deal. There aren't enough words to describe my experience, My overall experience and I'm sure I don't only speak for myself by saying it was outstanding!!!

Great service, clean facilities, friendly workers

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

I took my vehicle in to have routine maintenance done. It was finished in the time frame they told me. The staff have always been courteous and professional to me every time I have gone in. I would recommend this dealership.