Friendly Ford

2425 U.S. 90, Crosby, TX 77532

New 877-268-9180 New 877-268-9180
Used 877-397-9312 Used 877-397-9312
Service 888-550-8410 Service 888-550-8410

Home of the $14.95 Oil Change!

Great Customer Service

by from DeRidder, LA |

Purchased 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat. I had the best experience at Friendly Ford. Would highly recommend them and will definitely purchase from them again.

I love my F150

by from League City, TX |

Tilman was a great salesman. We will bring other business his way in the future. He was very helpful with the purchase of my F150 SC. I will admit on the contrary that I was not the easiest to deal with. He showed a great deal of patience and perseverance. I don't know what he is making, but you should probably consider giving him a raise.

Great service ' great customer care ,

by from Crosby, Texas |

Very pleased with the excellence of customer care provided today and the professionalism displayed the entire time. Salesman Martin Is very great at what he does and went that extra mile to see that the customer was pleased and taken care of. Great dealership, great experience!

Two differnt sellsmen

by from Montgomery TX |

Martin Was very knowledgeable about the ford super duty. Martin was very professional and polite. He did not try to convince me of what I should buy. He answered my questions and made vehicles available for me to look at and drive. Martin's friendly demeanor allowed me to feel comfortable taking my time deciding if I wanted to buy a truck and which one. After I had made up my mind what wanted to buy, Martin got busy with another customer. Claude took over with me while Martin helped the other customer. That would have been appreciated if Claude had not been so rude. I had met Claude the first day I was there. on that day when I express concern about the tire size affecting the speedometer, Claude stated that they were no larger than what come on the vehicle. (I knew this to not be the case) on the second day when I mentioned the rough ride compared to a GM truck, Claude said it would be due to the oversized tires, and lift. (the truck does not have a lift) this was one of many inconsistences from Claude. He basically told me that if I was not willing to pay the advertised price, I should go buy the Chevy. I also watch Claude gawk at and rudely flirt with a young lady that was looking for someone that was not there that day. I Claude would have been the only person that I dealt with, I would have taken my business elsewhere. Martin had already made the sail. I will tell everyone shopping for a vehicle that Friendly Ford is a friendly dealership and that they should avoid Claude because he has no professional manors.

Customer

by from Houston, Texas |

Thank you for your assistance. I was very satisfied with the customer service and vehicle service.

April 28, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Excellent dealership, No hassle buying experience

by from Anahuac, Texas |

2016 F150 XLT FX4. I searched Friendly Ford of Crosby on the Internet and found a truck I was interested in. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by a salesman and told him what truck I found on their website. He brought me out to the exact truck I researched. He was very helpful with my final decision. My experience at Friendly Ford was excellent and working with the finance manager was also an excellent experience.

Great Service define "friendly" in Friendly Ford

by from Crosby, Tx |

Purchasing a vehicle from Friendly Ford was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had. My salesman Charles Reed was professional, courteous, respectful and took his time to answer all my questions. When it came time to do the financing the finance manager made the process very painless and was very professional and courteous throughout the whole process.

April 22, 2016

Jennifer, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Friendly Ford. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great car buying and follow up experience!!!

by from Humble, Texas |

Sammy the salesman was great. Worked a deal that I could live with. Also, had an issue with a cap coming off the rear wheel of the dually and Jenny in your service department jumped all over it and got me a new one in less than 4 hours.. Both of these employee's are great.. Management should pass this message along to them from one of your happy customers!!! Regards, David Sandvig

great time . was in and out.

by from highlands , texas 77562 |

it was good . why do i have to do more when i said it was good ,

April 8, 2016

Bernardo, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thank you again for the review!

Great service

by from Sheldon, Texas |

Great job friendly people, they had my f-150 in and out in a short time.