Friendly Ford

2425 U.S. 90, Crosby, TX 77532

New 877-268-9180 New877-268-9180
Used 877-397-9312 Used877-397-9312
Service 888-550-8410 Service 888-550-8410

Home of the $14.95 Oil Change!

Great Customer Service

by from DeRidder, LA |

Purchased 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat. I had the best experience at Friendly Ford. Would highly recommend them and will definitely purchase from them again.

My Angel-Booker T Patten

by from Humble, Texas |

My Husband died suddenly on Thanksgiving Morning several years ago. He promised his Daughter to give her a Car for her 16 Birthday. I could not see how I could make this Dream come True being a Widow/Single Mom. My older sister Alevia Davis and Her Husband Alvin Davis came together to help financially. I went to several Dealerships no one could help me or the money was not enough. I went to Friendly Ford Crosby and Talked To Booker T Patten, Salesman. He was so Friendly and Helpful. We were able to purchase a 2007 Volkswagon Beetle Convertable Cash. This Saturday was my Daughter Sweet 16 Ball at 7pm. We presented the Car to my Daughter in Memory of Her Dad Byron J Bell . We had 150 people the whole room was in tears. I never thought we could get her something nice like this car. Amazed ! Thank you Friendly Ford Booker T Patten

Friendly sales team

by from Baytown, TX |

Sales team was very friendly, I worked with Sammy. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Took his time explaining all the features and teaching how to use them all. I would recommend him to my friends

Great Service

by from Houston, Texas |

Great Service! This is our second F-150 purchased from Friendly Ford. I highly recommend this dealership. The sales and service department is fabulous.

Always a pleasure to bring my vehicles there

by from Huffman, Texas |

Service department is always top notch... I walk in and they always know who I am and ask which vehicle I brought. Work is done quickly and professionally... Only place I will go.

May 11, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Exemplary Ford Dealership

by from Houston, Tx |

Do yourself a favor and visit Friendly Ford out in Crosby Tx if you want to have the best car buying experience. My salesman Danny was very knowledgeable about my F-150. Danny went above and beyond in explaining every feature and telling me where every button was located on the truck. When it came time to negotiate the price i knew i had a set price in mind. Danny worked with me and at the end of the day we were both able to walk away extremely happy with the deal i ended up getting. They have officially earned all of my future business. Do not second guess yourself Friendly Ford is worth the drive. You will not regret it.

I love my F150

by from League City, TX |

Tilman was a great salesman. We will bring other business his way in the future. He was very helpful with the purchase of my F150 SC. I will admit on the contrary that I was not the easiest to deal with. He showed a great deal of patience and perseverance. I don't know what he is making, but you should probably consider giving him a raise.

May 6, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. The staff at Friendly Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review! - Austin Salinas, GSM

Great service ' great customer care ,

by from Crosby, Texas |

Very pleased with the excellence of customer care provided today and the professionalism displayed the entire time. Salesman Martin Is very great at what he does and went that extra mile to see that the customer was pleased and taken care of. Great dealership, great experience!

May 6, 2016

We appreciate your response! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road. - Austin Salinas, GSM

Two differnt sellsmen

by from Montgomery TX |

Martin Was very knowledgeable about the ford super duty. Martin was very professional and polite. He did not try to convince me of what I should buy. He answered my questions and made vehicles available for me to look at and drive. Martin's friendly demeanor allowed me to feel comfortable taking my time deciding if I wanted to buy a truck and which one. After I had made up my mind what wanted to buy, Martin got busy with another customer. Claude took over with me while Martin helped the other customer. That would have been appreciated if Claude had not been so rude. I had met Claude the first day I was there. on that day when I express concern about the tire size affecting the speedometer, Claude stated that they were no larger than what come on the vehicle. (I knew this to not be the case) on the second day when I mentioned the rough ride compared to a GM truck, Claude said it would be due to the oversized tires, and lift. (the truck does not have a lift) this was one of many inconsistences from Claude. He basically told me that if I was not willing to pay the advertised price, I should go buy the Chevy. I also watch Claude gawk at and rudely flirt with a young lady that was looking for someone that was not there that day. I Claude would have been the only person that I dealt with, I would have taken my business elsewhere. Martin had already made the sail. I will tell everyone shopping for a vehicle that Friendly Ford is a friendly dealership and that they should avoid Claude because he has no professional manors.

Customer

by from Houston, Texas |

Thank you for your assistance. I was very satisfied with the customer service and vehicle service.

April 28, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!