Renner Motors Inc.

Used 888-842-0794
Service 888-234-9895

An email buying experience

by from Bloomington, IN |

We knew the exact vehicle we wanted, a 2011 Honda CR-V, and found one at Renner Motors via cars.com. I exchanged several emails with Renner's Internet Specialist, Greg Erdman about the vehicle. Greg responded in a timely manner answering every question I had and we were even able to negotiated the price. Email was the only contact I had with Greg prior to visiting. After the test drive, we signed the paperwork and drove our new CR-V home. It was a very pleasant car buying experience.

Renner Motors Inc. responded to this review

June 9, 2015

Hello Ken and Camille, We are very happy to hear about your experience with Greg and Renner Motors. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company and personnel. Wishing you many happy and safe road trips in your new vehicle. Hope to see you when you come in for an oil change!

Service that isn't exactly high brow.

by from Columbus, IN |

I brought my vehicle in for service at 7:45 a.m., on a weekday, the SERVICE department opens at 7:30 a.m. I emphasize service because it is the department that will work on your vehicle if something is not functioning properly. I approach the front desk, explain what is going on with my vehicle, and they said, sure, its going to be about an hour to fix the issue, because the techs do not come in until 8:00 a.m. and they have an oil change waiting on them. I find this kind of bizarre because isn't the point of a service department, to have service technicians there when your SERVICE department is open, in order to repair a vehicle? Hence service department? I accepted their reasoning for not being able to satisfy the issue and decided to just come back on another day when I could get there a little later to allow time for a tech to be present in order to fix my car. So I returned a few days later, I arrive at 8:45 a.m. I again, approach the front desk, and explain the problem, he was very quick to tell me that it would be about 30-40 minutes because there is only ONE tech, and he is doing an oil change. Really? ONE TECH? at 8:45 a.m.? At this point I was a little aggravated at their apparent lapse in judgement concerning scheduling and or demand. My advice: Renner's does not have express service, they do not schedule appropriately, or for that matter logically. My experiences with Renner Ford-Honda have been definitely less than stellar, the sales department meets the same bar of disappointment. I recommend visiting a Honda dealership perhaps in Indianapolis or Louisville if you are wanting something done in a quality, convenient manner.

freindly /not pushy / easy to work with

by from martinsville,in |

I found the salesman and staff to be very friendly and courtious. They were fair about my trde and gave me a good deal. worth the drive from Indy.

great, quick buying experience

by from Columbus, IN |

Saw the Honda Odyssey we wanted online, I contacted Greg Erdman at Renner, we made the deal over the phone and via email that day having never test driving the van. Went that night and did all the paperwork and financing. Greg stay over an hour after closing to sinc our phones to the van and showed us all the new features. Quick and great deal Jason

Great Service, honest, old school experience.

by from Muncie, Indiana |

We bought a excellent used Honda Certified van here last week and we had an amazing experience. It was the excellent no hassle sales experience like you usually don't get these days. Greg Erdman got us a great deal on a really nice clean vehicle. Everything was represented accurately over the phone which was important because we were driving two hours to see a vehicle that we had found on Cars.com. Greg stayed after they were closed to help me check out the vehicle. It was really above and beyond "old school" honest service. We went with our own financing, but they offered to try and beat it and they did with a much lower interest rate which saves us a lot of money. We also had a super quick check out process with a friendly financing manager inside. We had great experience here and I'm sure you will too.

Great process

by from Shelbyville, IN |

Greg Erdman was a great help and followed through on all promises.

Greg Erdman Awesome!!!

by from Orleans Indiana |

We just purchased a new honda with Greg Erdman at Renner Honda and found the experience of my first NEW car purchase to be amazing! He came in on his day off to meet with us after I had emailed him about the car which I saw online. We test drove and were immediately offered a price we couldnt refuse, added a couple of options that I wanted, set up financing through Honda at 1.9%...Greg made the process so easy with his laid back sales manner, not the typical pushy car salesman at all. We look forward to doing business in the future with Greg and Renner Honda!! The Livingstons

Always pleased with Sales Ethics, Service Quality.

by from Columbus, In |

Staff here is a great. Knowledgable people who are not High Pressure but helpful. Excellent service department and support personne.

Renner Motors

by from Franklin, IN |

Excellent advice and service. Was helped by another sales person as my initial one was busy. No pressure very fast service. excellent finance options A pleasure to do buisness with. will recommend highly and will no doubt be a return customer for many years to come. Thank you

New Insight

by from Columbus, IN |

Have bought cars from Renner Motors a number of times throughout the last 20 years. Most recently purchased a new Honda Insight. Sale rep. Greg Erdman was thorough at explaining the cars features, and offering his expertise on other potential automobiles that may fit the criteria I was looking for. Ultimately chose the Honda Insight and were pleased with ease of completing the transaction and delivery of the car. First service is scheduled soon on this car, but past experience with renner Service has been excellent, as I believe it will continue to be.

Pleasant journey

by from Columbus, IN |

We had a very pleasant experience buying our new Honda. We have visited this dealership several times and every time we received good services and kind entertainment. We applied for a quote at cars.com and got instant response from Greg, the internet sale manager of Renner Honda. As we met him, we felt that we happened to find the correct person to buy a new car from him. He kindly listened to your needs and gently showed you what they could help you with. He presented his patience and thoughtfulness during the whole selling process. He also generously provided helps beyond his duties. His excellent job made us very comfortable and enjoyed every minute spending on the car purchase. We are very satisfied with Renner Honda's services and most likely would come back to it for future car services because of Greg's excellent job. Thanks a lot, Greg!