Jerry Hunt Auto Sales

Jerry Hunt Auto Sales

801 Winston Rd, Lexington, NC 27295

Used 888-874-6607

If you wanted to and couldn't, tried to and didn't, now you can at Jerry Hunt Auto Sales & Truck Center

Trustworthy, Excellent Service

by from Sandy Ridge, NC |

Excellent Service and knowledgeable. Would recommend to everyone! Perfect couldn't ask for better.

Excellent Job

by from Salisbury, NC |

Bryant did an excellent job today. He was not too pushy with his sales pitch and that's what I was hoping for. Overall, I'm glad I came here to do business.

Outstanding Service

by from Greenbrier, TN |

Vehicle was just as described. Fair price and outstanding service. Thank you to Don for picking me up. Very friendly and helpful.

Jerry Hunt for 100%

by from Lexington, NC |

Beyond excellent service, excellent help, great explanations and help!

Great Sales Rep

by from Lexington, NC |

Raul was a great Sales Rep. Made us feel very comfortable and the process was a breeze. We were given this second chance after having to file for bankruptcy. Thanks, Raul!

Jodi was extremely helpful

by from Thomasville, NC |

Jodi was extremely helpful. We enjoyed working with her on the lot and on the phone. We will continue to purchase future vehicles from Jerry Hunt because of her professionalism.

Great Service

by from Sanford, NC |

Excellent Salesman Raul, Friendly and not forceful. Loved the service. Will come back again in the future.

Very Friendly

by from Denton, NC |

Salesmen were very friendly and nice to work with. Willing to help in anyway to help make the car buying easy and fast.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Jamestown, NC |

I came in knowing what I wanted and was greeted with a smile-I am confident in Joe's experience and impressed with his honesty and will definitely send my friends his way!

Great Experience! Excellent Sales staff!

by from North Carolina |

My wife and I recently became empty-nesters and planned to travel around the country. After leaving our home in NC, we quickly found that our half-ton Suburban was not able to safely pull our loaded travel trailer. Jerry Hunt Auto Sales and Truck Center was one of the dealerships we stopped at. It was no problem finding a truck that could easily pull our load among their inventory (in fact, it was hard to park on the lot because of how many trucks and cars they had). Lawrence Tuttle (Sr.) was our salesman. Mr. Tuttle was as professional as they come. During the sale, I didn't feel as though I was being pressured to buy. Mr. Tuttle answered my questions straight and forward and allowed the truck to sell itself. After the sale, he was constantly by our side while we transferred our travel trailer and other belongings from our Suburban to our new F-350 Super-Duty. Mr. Tuttle constantly offered water and other assistance and showed a genuine concern for our well-being as it was extremely hot outside and my wife and I are approaching our senior years and not in the best of health. Now for a little about their warranty. Like I said, the truck had no problem selling itself. A nice looking one-ton, 2006 Ford F-350 Super-Duty dually. During the test drive the truck ran fine. However, this particular model truck came with a 6.0 turbo diesel! YIKES!!! Had the circumstances been different, I would have had time to do more due-diligence and likely would not have bought this truck. That 6.0 engine had many flaws which led to a lot of litigation and lawsuits with Ford. Shortly After leaving the dealership and continuing on our journey, we began having issues with the engine that resulted in a very expensive oil cooler replacement. While you reasonably can expect some problems with a used vehicle, you hope nothing major happens for at least a while. While Ford and International can be blamed for the flawed 6.0 engine design, I'm very happy to say that the service at Jerry Hunt A/S continued to travel with me under their 30 day warranty. Even though I was in another State, the dealership allowed me to choose a repair shop to my satisfaction and the dealership paid the nearly $1500 repair bill. Not only that, but Tammy in their title department went out of her way to accommodate our traveling needs with respect to sending title and other documents necessary to keep us on the road. To sum things up, Jerry Hunt Auto Sales and Truck Center is, in my opinion, run the way you would hope to find a used automobile dealership. I highly recommend their services.

Very Helpful

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Raul Campos was our Sales Representative and he was very helpful and very honest with all the process of buying our new car, really happy with this place, definitely recommended this place to anyone.