Quality Car Store

(5.0) 2 Reviews

5141 Clairton Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236

Couldn't ask for more

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Last year I didn't think I would be able to buy a car until I stepped into Quality Car Store and began to work with Nanette and Barry. They worked with me for almost a month to help me get the car that I wanted. They could have easily sold the car to another customer. Yes, the rate isn't good, but neither was my credit. But, there were also no extra fees that are typically associated when buying a car with bad credit. My finance company has been great to deal with, also. Some issues have come up with the car recently, and although I have been a bit of a pain trying to get my car repaired, they have been nothing but patient and professional every time I have spoken with them. They are working to get my car back to the way it was running when I purchased it. My 2004 Jetta has been a very reliable pre-owned vehicle. I have not been a day without my car yet, even with the issues that have arisen. So, if you are looking for a dealership that can possibly get you into a vehicle, this is an excellent one to deal with.

Quality Car Store helped me out

by from Pleasant Hills, PA |

I don't have great credit and wasn't sure I'd be able to get into a decent used car. Nanette at Quality Car Store was very helpful and was able to get me financed on a nice used SUV that fit my budget. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a fair deal on a used car. The whole process went very smoothly from beginning to end.