Auto World Sales & Leasing

(5.0) 8 Reviews

1562 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89110

Excellent Service, Easiest Car Purchase Ever.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The guys at the Fremont location took such good care of us. They gave us a great deal, and they were very courteous and helpful. The purchasing process was simple and quick. We will return again and again when we need a pre-owned car!

GREAT PLACE!!!

by from LAS VEGAS BOYYYY |

AWESOME!!! THIS PLACE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY!!!

Great place to buy a car! Thanks Pete!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently bought a car and was very pleased with the experience! Thanks again Peter!

HAPPY REPEAT CUSTOMER!

by from LAS VEGAS |

I purchased a vehicle from Autoworld when they use to be on Nellis and they were able to get me financed when nobody else could (I went to atleast 15 other places) I was not able to buy the BMW I really wanted but I understood that was my own fault for letting my credit rating drop but I accepted a vehicle that I felt would be reliable to begin rebuilding my credit and 2 years later I just made my second purchase from the new Autoworld on Fremont and now that my credit rating has went up significantly I was able to purchase the exact vehicle I wanted and they got me into it with no money down this time! Thanks again! As you know, I have already sent you 4 friends and I will continue to send you everyone I talk to!

great atmosphere!!

by from las vegas, nv |

i had been all over town looking for a car and i was very impressed with this dealership. they are not the scumbags you get at other lots in the area. they were very helpful and weren't pushy at all. they went out of their way to accomodate my needs and i am very happy with my vehicle. i've had it for a few months and i haven't come across any problems! taylor was my salesmen and one of the nicest ones ive ever met. i would definetly refer people to them!!!

thanks Ryan!

by from las vegas, nv |

I bought my car from ryan at auto world and had a great experience. I got a Honda civic that runs perfect!!! Thank you so much for my car!!! HE even got my payment lowered after he said that it was my final payment!!! Go there for your car!!! Thanks again Ryan and Thank you AUTO WORLD :-)

happy customer

by from Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA |

Hi people I just want to let you know I bought a car from this dealer for the second time. They are courtious and they always have kept there word with me. I would recommend them especially with the new managment team they made my car buying experience perfect.I will continue purchasing from them in the future

Great customer service

by from las vegas NV |

i went there 3 months ago after running around all las vegas and no one could get me financed, talk to a guy (Nader) he got me approved and into a nice car very reliable transportation... i would suggest them to people cool guys running the store friendly environment and i'm very happy with my car