MAC Cars

3700 N Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

Used 888-221-2377 Used 888-221-2377

MAC Cars

Great customer service, top of the line service!

by from New castle, de |

We were searching for an Audi Q5 and found it here. They were able to work with us. Abdul and the rest of the staff mad the process easy. The outside of the dealer may look creepy but they are a well run place. Many years of experience and the owner is alway around to greet customers and answer questions. The inventory is top of the line with car fax reports for all. We will be back!!!!!!! Thanks for everything guys, keep up the good work.

Excellent Honest Used Car Dealership

by from Middletown, DE |

I have purchased three cars from Mac Cars and I must say the entire experience is wonderful. Paul, Omi and Sid are absolutely the best! Great, honest and caring people. As a woman, who is astute to auto purchase research and finance - I must say, they never tried to get over on me because of gender.

Great experience

by from Newark |

I bought a 2009 White HONDA CRV 3 weeks ago. The price is fair and the car runs nicely. The staff are professional. Abdel is very friendly and answered all the questions I had, and also helped me with the car body touch up. I recommend this place.

AUDI Q5

by from Newark, Delaware |

The owner Sid was very nice and helpful. I recommend this place!

Great Experience!

by from Newark, DE |

This is my first time dealing with this car dealership and I am very satisfied. I was looking for a low mileage BMW 5 series and I found it here for a reasonable price. The staff is very friendly too and made my purchase smooth and easy. I highly recommend this place for the price and the customer service experience.

Excellent company third purchase of mercedes

by from Wilmington De |

This is my third Mercedes Benz purchase all three from this used car dealership. 99 E 320 , 2006 ML350 and a 2009 mercedes E350 4 matic. Handle with great care and the salesmen was excellent. I am happy.

Be Careful

by from Middletown, De |

Good Quality Cars, But be careful. The photo of the cars are excellent, I purchased a Honda, Gary took me for test drive, beautiful ride. When picked up car passenger side rims were all scratched up and tried telling me, like I'm stupid they were like that. and ping on car. Replacing rims but . Rami good manager

Did not reply to my e-mail.

by from Manassas, VA |

Was searching online for a car (BMW 740iL) and found the perfect match at MAC. Sent them an email message asking a bunch of basic questions which were not included in their ad (mileage, vehicle history, asking price, etc). Never received an email reply. Since I am an out-of-state buyer, I need a few basic questions answered before I drive 5-6 hours. No reply, no business. What more can I say? Went elsewhere.

MAC Cars responded to this review

May 11, 2015

BMW Guy, We apologize for your bad experience. We typically have an excellent "follow up" process and value our customers. I am sincerely sorry that you did not receive a response. Please contact me (Rami-GM 302-652-3200) directly if you need anything in the future and I will ensure you are taken care of. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Buying experience.

by from somewhere in delaware |

Rami finance manager, great guy help us out great. Gary not helpful, forgets customers when you leave, dealership, your on your own. Talks in circles, doesent let you talk. Makes buying a car a nightmare. Would not recommend to any of my friends. Nice cars thought.

MAC Cars responded to this review

May 11, 2015

Unsat Customer- We apologize for your experience. We have since made changes to our staff. Please feel free to call me directly if you need anything in the future. Thank you for bringing this to out attention. Rami

Great service

by from Newark, De |

I had a chance to speak with Mike Waterman about a future purchase that I'll be making. He was very in tune with his inventory and had an answer to all my question. Whr I liked most how he was so willing to help me with finding the best options for me.