MAC Cars

Used 888-221-2377

MAC Cars

AUDI Q5

by from Newark, Delaware |

The owner Sid was very nice and helpful. I recommend this place!

Great Experience!

by from Newark, DE |

This is my first time dealing with this car dealership and I am very satisfied. I was looking for a low mileage BMW 5 series and I found it here for a reasonable price. The staff is very friendly too and made my purchase smooth and easy. I highly recommend this place for the price and the customer service experience.

Excellent company third purchase of mercedes

by from Wilmington De |

This is my third Mercedes Benz purchase all three from this used car dealership. 99 E 320 , 2006 ML350 and a 2009 mercedes E350 4 matic. Handle with great care and the salesmen was excellent. I am happy.

Be Careful

by from Middletown, De |

Good Quality Cars, But be careful. The photo of the cars are excellent, I purchased a Honda, Gary took me for test drive, beautiful ride. When picked up car passenger side rims were all scratched up and tried telling me, like I'm stupid they were like that. and ping on car. Replacing rims but . Rami good manager

Did not reply to my e-mail.

by from Manassas, VA |

Was searching online for a car (BMW 740iL) and found the perfect match at MAC. Sent them an email message asking a bunch of basic questions which were not included in their ad (mileage, vehicle history, asking price, etc). Never received an email reply. Since I am an out-of-state buyer, I need a few basic questions answered before I drive 5-6 hours. No reply, no business. What more can I say? Went elsewhere.

May 11, 2015

BMW Guy, We apologize for your bad experience. We typically have an excellent "follow up" process and value our customers. I am sincerely sorry that you did not receive a response. Please contact me (Rami-GM 302-652-3200) directly if you need anything in the future and I will ensure you are taken care of. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Buying experience.

by from somewhere in delaware |

Rami finance manager, great guy help us out great. Gary not helpful, forgets customers when you leave, dealership, your on your own. Talks in circles, doesent let you talk. Makes buying a car a nightmare. Would not recommend to any of my friends. Nice cars thought.

May 11, 2015

Unsat Customer- We apologize for your experience. We have since made changes to our staff. Please feel free to call me directly if you need anything in the future. Thank you for bringing this to out attention. Rami

Great service

by from Newark, De |

I had a chance to speak with Mike Waterman about a future purchase that I'll be making. He was very in tune with his inventory and had an answer to all my question. Whr I liked most how he was so willing to help me with finding the best options for me.

Mac Cars, Wilmington De

by from Middletown, DE |

I was impressed with the staff, their knowledge of their inventory, and willingness to negotiate.

Great Experience

by from Glen Mills. PA |

I bought a beautiful BmW from these guys last night. The price was right and the car was perfect. At first I thought "what am I doing here?" Because it looked like just one of those junky used car lots but after working with these guys, I knew they were professional and the cars were too knotch. They got me in and out of there in an hour and a half. They got me great financing and gave me what I needed for my trade in. Rami the finance guy was nice and professional. Would've finitely recommend them

Don't waste your time with this dealer

by from Delaware |

If you decide to go to this dealer, make sure to walk past the salesman (Bob M.) and go directly to the owner, (Sid), as he makes all the decisions away. Picked out a Volvo to buy and put $2K down for them to hold the car for a week. Showed up and the salesman had SOLD my car! Then, I was stuck and they offered me another car and then after 28 hours of knowing when I was going to pick up the car, when I got there, the car was not ready (dirty) and gas tank was empty. I should have walked away, but after another 2 hours of waiting, I finally got the car (and had to drive to the gas station to fill up) The salesman is terrible. Be wary of this dealer! Worst car buying experience ever. If you go, give yourself 6 hours... and bring a good book, cause you will need it.

May 11, 2015

Marky, We apologize for your unsatisfactory buying experience. We greatly appreciate our customers and make every attempt to have their car buying experience be a postive one. In cases where we are offering certain discounts below the asking price an owner or GM has to approve them. This is because our vehicles are of good quality and already reduced below the market value. This situation was not brought to my attention until now. Please in the future, ask for me directly and I will ensure we work out the issues to your satisfaction. Rami