285 State Route 10, East Hanover, NJ 07936

Service 888-384-3934

A Nice Place To Do Business

Fast, Easy and Friendly Service

by from New York, NY |

I contacted the dealership through Cars.com and was put in touch with a salesperson (Tina Bilokin) who guided me through the entire process from initial inquiry to signing the contract. She answered all my questions, was super friendly, flexible and explained every aspect of the deal in way that was clear and easy to understand. By the time we got to the dealership (which was less than 24 hours after contact) all we had to do was test drive and sign the contracts as she coordinated the rest (financing, insurance, plates, fees and registration, etc.). Tina went above and beyond and took the time after we signed to show us the multitude of features the S60 has and make sure we had everything we needed. We got a great deal and I couldn't recommend Tina, the staff at the dealership, or Volvo any higher. If you are going to buy a Volvo - buy it here!

Amazing service

by from Roosevelt, NJ |

I highly recommend this dealership. The service that was provided was nothing short from amazing. I found the staff to be friendly, professional and accommodating. PJ Lee was very informative, detailed and was able to answer all my questions. Thank you

A Horrible experience

by from Chester Springs, PA |

Expressed Interest in a vehicle via the internet on a Sunday. Monday morning I was contacted by Tina who was to follow up with me that afternoon. After several apologies and excuses Tina never lived up to any of the expectations she set. Come Wednesday I bypassed Tina and was informed by the GM Matt that the vehicle had been sold the previous week. All this despite Tina's promises to provide photo's, a video and the balance of warranty left on the vehicle. Matt did his best to make up for Tina's exceptionally horrible performance!

Not too eager to make a sale!

by from Missouri |

I called to get information on one of their used vehicles. They put me on hold to look up the info and asked if they could call me back shortly. 30 min later they called back and said they needed to work with another customer but would call back in an hour...needless to say, they never called back. So disappointing.

Phenomenal!!! The GREATEST dealership EVER!!

by from Milford, PA |

We had a runaround from a more local dealership from whom we bought a new xc60 and leased 2 Honda Civics 1.5 years ago.We wanted to upgrade to a 7 seater car and an alternative to one of the Hondas. This other dealership offered an xc90 at a very high cost and said there were no options with the leased Honda! My wife checked on true car.com for a reasonable cost for these cars. Joel Cassar from Prestige Volvo emailed her a video email. His email was full of Unbelievably helpful words. he said he'd love to help. We went to the dealership a day or so later and were in shock. Joel was sympathetic to our frustration, Marc, the manager, offered an amazing sale. What a shock. We went home and filled out the credit application, got a call the next day that all was good, and then went back yesterday to Prestige Volvo. We got a new xc90 for the same cost we were paying for the xc60. We couldn't believe it! Then Matt, the owner/GM, set up a lease on an s60 forThe SAME cost as the Honda lease!! These guys are phenomenal! Straight forward, honest, and the fairest and best experience ever to buy cars!!

Excellent in all areas!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The employees at Prestige Volvo are as professional, knowledgeable and courteous as it gets. In this day and age, this is a rarity. The prices are competitive as well. Overall, it is a very pleasant experience. The sales experience was excellent, and when I wanted to return for maintenance, I learned that Prestige picks up your car in Manhattan and bring it to the dealership for maintenance and bring it back the next day. Another reason why I give them such a high rating.

Truly EXCEPTIONAL Service!!

by from Morristown, NJ |

Patricia, Bill and Andy worked seamlessly together to ensure that my service visit was flawless and that my issue was fully addressed. All three are tremendous assets to the dealership and should be commended for their outstanding communication, knowledge and teamwork. Thanks again for a great all around experience--I know that my car is in extremely capable hands and Prestige. Thanks again to the entire team for resolving our issue and providing truly excellent customer and technical service!! Both are tough to find these days, but Presige has it NAILED!! Best, Chris Turner

Great dealership, from sales to service!

by from Lincoln Park, NJ |

I visited Prestige Volvo last week to look into the great 2 year lease offer Volvo had on the 2013 S60's. I currently own a 2012 S60 and contacted Joel Casser who worked with me last time I bought my car. I have leased/purchased 4 Volvo's from Prestige and was looking to make it a 5th! Joel was his usual courteous and efficient self but we were not able to come to a mutually satisfactory conclusion. I had my eye on a 2013 S60 AWD with a Beechwood interior. To Joel's credit, he knew this was the car I wanted, so he went to bat for me with Marc(the Sales Mgr) and then Matt(the owner) When I came to work Monday, Joel presented me with an offer I simply couldn't refuse! I picked up the car last night and it drives great!(even better than my 2012 FWD S60) Everyone at the dealership ALWAYS treats me great. I would not hesistate recommending Prestige to family and friends ANYTIME!

by from Parsippany, NJ |

I viewed a 08 Mercury Mariner on the website, I contacted Prestige and spoke with Joel Casser. He set me up with a meeting with Christian Parada. I went to the dealership on 2/14/13 met with Christian and test drove the vehicle and worked on a trade-in and financing. I was in and out of the dealership within one hour. I spoke with Christian on Friday morning by 10:00 AM the deal was done. I picked up the vehicle and left my trade in their hands. Pat was awesome to deal with, he did not put the big sell on for extras etc, He did offer Gap Insurance which I jumped on for the extra $5 per mo. This was the most pleasurable visit I have ever had with a dealership and the entire process was made so simple. I give Prestige Volvo and standing ovation. and if I could afford a Volvo or am looking for another used car this dealership is first on my list. Awesome Experience.

Held hostage by manager

by from Montclair, NJ |

I went in to look at new cars(this was a few years ago). I told the salesman I was not buying, just looking. The salesman showed me a car and was nice, but when I told him I wasn't interested in buying that day he told me that I HAD TO SEE the manager. I had brought in my car for a possible trade in and when I went to pick up my keys from the salesman's desk he told me that he had given them to the manager. I was told by salesman that in order to get my keys back I HAD TO TALK to the manager first. When I reluctantly went to see the manager, he asked me what they had done wrong that I didn't want to buy a car from them. Holding me hostage was a pretty nervy way to treat a prospective customer. I would never go back. We bought a Volvo from another dealer later that year.