Tyson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-340-0908

Welcome to Tyson!

Will buy from Tyson again

by from Plainfield, IL |

My wife and I purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan and are more than pleased. Our sales man Josh knows his minivans inside and out. He was helpful and never pushy. We arrived after 6 PM and were home in our new Ingot Silver beauty by 10 PM. When it comes time for our next vehicle purchase it's off to Tyson we'll go!

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Tyson Motor made me one happy customer. Micah was very helpful and a real nice guy. Easy to work with and no pressure to buy. Tim was able to get me a deal that made me happy. Believe me, I shopped the same car and options from 4 local dealers and Tyson gave me the best deal on my new car and best trade-in value for my old car. Jim stepped up and went beyond what he had to to make me happy. Bob processed the deal and got me in and out there real fast. Thanks to everyone at Tyson. I would highly recommend you buy from them.

Please decide for yourself!

by from Bartlett, IL |

Beware of this dealer, advertised Vehicle on Car Guru, wanted to buy it was told they could not sell it to me, why advertise? Great salesperson who believed in his company set out all of the added value reasons why you should buy. Very complimintery to owner and believes in his products. I received a call back stating we cannot sell you this car it is going to another dealer! Then received an email from Aaron Lang Sales Manager see below drove down stated It is going to another dealer I cannot show it to you, I do not even have the keys! You decide, after reading if he is worthy of a title called sales manager. People do not normally want to be sold, good sales people help you want to buy. He wanted me to call him seems to me he should have called me. Mark, I am sorry that you were told that we could not sell the car. Would you be able to stop in and see me on Monday. We do have another dealership in Naperville and the car was set up to go to them, but if we can make your deal that would not happen. I am in today till 6pm please give me a call. Aaron Lang Sales Manager Tyson Motor 815.741.5530 Aaron@tysonmotor.com

Tyson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

February 7, 2014

Thank you kindly for taking the time to inform us of your experience. We apologize for the miscommunication and the lack of customer service. Your concern is one we take seriously as we strive to avoid situations such as this in the future. We hope you have been successful in the pursuit of a new vehicle and we send our regrets that we were not able to provide it to you. Kind Regards, Jim Kinney G.M.

tricks tricks tricks

by from ILLINOIS |

watch for classic tricks like getting your license and keys etc and 'holding' them in another office while they work you over...i grabbed my stuff off of the desk and walked out when they wouldnt take no for an answer..very pushy, time wasters..another classic trick try to wear you down..car was junk and salesman had no clue how much work was involved..of course to them its 'an easy fix' i made them get an answer from parts/service on repair and he tried to get me elsewhere while they waited for an answer..now i know why..big job..these guys are pro's but im too smart..dont let them push you around! big city feel and no compassion.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Shorewood, Illinois |

This was my first time going into a dealership looking at new cars. I had a few mixed feelings being a woman and going alone bc of all the stories out there..... But I was proved completely wrong. I was treated with respect from each man and woman there. JR was the best salesman I could of ever imagined having. He was patient with me through all of my questions, concerns and especially the price. After a few hours of everything.... JR made my dream come true and I was able to leave with the car of my dreams and for exactly what I could afford. I feel very comfortable to call at any time with questions and will definitely refer anyone I know looking for a car to Tyson Motors.... And especially JR who made my first experience great! Thank you again to everyone who made it happen for me.

Baitandswitch

by from Lacrosse, wi |

I emailed the company and asked about a charger. Even after reading the reviews I was stupid enough to try their services. I got no return email. The next day I called them them to ask if they still had it available. The salesperson said he would call me back after forty minutes of no response I called them back again. This salesperson said the vehicle was sold what a coincidence right? And it's still on cars.com. But he said they have a white charger crappier style and year older for more money. I would never trust this fraudulent company and pray karma gets ahold of them.

Arrogant, Pushy and Not Afraid to Lie

by from Shorewood, IL |

Before test driving the car, I asked how long they had it on the lot and the salesman said "7 to 10 days", which I later confirmed was a lie on the Auto Check report which showed they'd had the car for 2 months. When it came to negotiating a price, the salesman wanted the loan papers filled out before we even talked numbers. When I refused to do so and said that I wasn't sure how much, if any, I'd be financing he got an attitude. I stated my initial offer on the car, after which the sales manager came over and said he'd rather sell it at the auction than negotiate with me. He also stated that he gets better rates from the local banks than anyone else, which I know is a lie because I used to work for a bank. It was automatically assumed that I wanted to finance and what the length of the loan and payment should be. I was never asked if I was going to finance, for how long, how much I had to put down on the car and what I wanted my payment to be. This is the worst service I've ever been given at a dealership. They wanted to push me around and assumed they knew what was best for my financial situation. The sales manager even got snippy with me when I wouldn't let him push me into a deal that I wasn't comfortable with. I will certainly not be returning nor would I give them a positive recommendation.

Disappointed Prospective Buyer

by from Montrose, IA |

Did not recieve a response on a question asked about specific vehicle they had listed on cars.com. The photos showed the interior without the back seat of the minivan. I just asked if the back seat was missing or if they were just showing the photo without it. Did not recieve any type of response from them! This vehicle is located over 200 miles away and I would have been interested had they responded, but I am not driving that far without knowing what I am going to look at! Too bad, cause this is exactly what I am looking for! An older minivan with low miles! And the silver color was exactly what I want!!! Not great service!!!

used cars

by from chicago |

2010; I found the sales people helpful,friendly, and not pushy. I felt comfortable that I would be able to buy a quality used car at a reasonable cost. I picked out the car and returned the next day to buy it, but on very close inspection notice slight color changes and then overspray. Was told they respray all their used cars. I didn't buy a car from them.

Used cars

by from elwood il |

easy to deal with told them what i needed to do and the did eveything they could to help me

super salesman

by from Morris, IL |

Mike Hopp @ Tyson was fantastic. we were so impressed we bought 2 new Chryslers from him in less than 24 hrs!!