Tyson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(3.1) 5.0 20 Reviews

1 S W Frontage Rd, Shorewood, IL 60404

Will buy from Tyson again

by from Plainfield, IL |

My wife and I purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan and are more than pleased. Our sales man Josh knows his minivans inside and out. He was helpful and never pushy. We arrived after 6 PM and were home in our new Ingot Silver beauty by 10 PM. When it comes time for our next vehicle purchase it's off to Tyson we'll go!

Don't Do it!!!!

by from Joliet, IL |

This is the absolute worst dealership i have ever dealt with!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

April 10, 2016

I'm sorry Jane Doe. I've checked our records here at the dealership and we don't have that name on file here. you must of mistaken us with another dealership! sincerely john doe

Highly recommended

by from Woodridge, IL |

I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Patriot from Tyson Motors. This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle and they made the entire process as pain free as possible. The staff was extremely welcoming and accommodating. And even though I spent a few hours at the dealership, it felt as though my time at the dealership was well worth it. I worked with JR who was really informative about the cars I was interested in. I trusted his suggestions and felt as though I was chatting with a friend.Overall, my experience at Tyson was one that would make me write a good review for them because they deserve it. I would highly recommend this dealer if you are considering purchasing a new vehicle.

Purchasing new 2015 jeep cherokee

by from Lemont,Il |

The purchasing experience was outstanding. The salesman (Mike Murray) was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle he was selling.He worked hard through the negotiating process on our behalf. The sales manager (Anthony Marzullo) went out of his way to make sure we were well taken care of. He made certain all our concerns were met, and we were comfortable with our deal. Bob Drier, the finance manager was extremely patient, and respectful of our time. He explained everything in detail, and was able to answer all our questions.

Fantastic

by from Shorewood, IL |

I bought a used car there almost 3 years ago and was a wonderful experience. Great salesman, Carlos. I bought a tire warranty and had a flat a few months ago, got it fixed and just had another flat, they changed it and are getting me a new tire. Very pleasant people.

Oil change service

by from Shorewood, Il |

I had no appointment, but they had my oil and filter changed and my tires rotated within an hour of my arrival. thanks!!!!!

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Tyson Motor made me one happy customer. Micah was very helpful and a real nice guy. Easy to work with and no pressure to buy. Tim was able to get me a deal that made me happy. Believe me, I shopped the same car and options from 4 local dealers and Tyson gave me the best deal on my new car and best trade-in value for my old car. Jim stepped up and went beyond what he had to to make me happy. Bob processed the deal and got me in and out there real fast. Thanks to everyone at Tyson. I would highly recommend you buy from them.

tricks tricks tricks

by from ILLINOIS |

watch for classic tricks like getting your license and keys etc and 'holding' them in another office while they work you over...i grabbed my stuff off of the desk and walked out when they wouldnt take no for an answer..very pushy, time wasters..another classic trick try to wear you down..car was junk and salesman had no clue how much work was involved..of course to them its 'an easy fix' i made them get an answer from parts/service on repair and he tried to get me elsewhere while they waited for an answer..now i know why..big job..these guys are pro's but im too smart..dont let them push you around! big city feel and no compassion.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Shorewood, Illinois |

This was my first time going into a dealership looking at new cars. I had a few mixed feelings being a woman and going alone bc of all the stories out there..... But I was proved completely wrong. I was treated with respect from each man and woman there. JR was the best salesman I could of ever imagined having. He was patient with me through all of my questions, concerns and especially the price. After a few hours of everything.... JR made my dream come true and I was able to leave with the car of my dreams and for exactly what I could afford. I feel very comfortable to call at any time with questions and will definitely refer anyone I know looking for a car to Tyson Motors.... And especially JR who made my first experience great! Thank you again to everyone who made it happen for me.

Baitandswitch

by from Lacrosse, wi |

I emailed the company and asked about a charger. Even after reading the reviews I was stupid enough to try their services. I got no return email. The next day I called them them to ask if they still had it available. The salesperson said he would call me back after forty minutes of no response I called them back again. This salesperson said the vehicle was sold what a coincidence right? And it's still on cars.com. But he said they have a white charger crappier style and year older for more money. I would never trust this fraudulent company and pray karma gets ahold of them.