Boardwalk Auto Mall

1 Bair Island Rd, Redwood City, CA 94063

New 888-251-0543
Used 888-294-2318
Service 888-775-2010

They don't care about their customers

by from Northern California |

I will not do business anymore with Boardwalk Chevrolet and will suggest to my friends they avoid the Dealer!!!

Poor attention to detail

by from Redwood city, ca |

Went to look at a lightly used car, but was really put off by this dealership. The car had been for sale on their lot for 30 days, but they never bothered to clean it! No joke, the backseats had old sticky soda spilled all over them. The front center console had what appeared to be fast food grease all over the buttons and knobs. There were food crumbs everywhere, this car was absolutely filthy and disgusting. The sales person was not concerned about this. The asking price was quite high compared to other dealerships in the area and they stated they wouldn't budge. In the end, I felt this dealer wasted my time and I felt slightly offended by that. Honestly, who puts a used car on the lot and shows it to a customer without ever cleaning it?

Great deal and service

by from San Jose CA |

We purchased a used Kia Sedona from Boardwalk VW. The staff was great. Very helpful and knowledgeable. We got a great deal on our new van to boot. I would recommend them if you are in the market for a new vehicle. I would certainly go back for my next purchase.

Customer service

by from redwood city, a |

Tony was Great!, he was helpful and answered all my questions!

Review of Tony

by from Stanford, CA |

It was easy and quick to text online with tony over some cars I saw on the website. Tony was quick and very helpful.

Sales Department isTop-Notch!

by from San Francisco |

Recently bought a Nissan Murano from Melina. She was extremely helpful and accomodating. They price matched to another dealer. Financing was a breeze.

great experience

by from Hercules CA |

I had the best buying experience working with Melina and Ali at Nissan. I love my 12 GTR and they made me feel very comfortable. They had the exactly what I asked for. Would buy from them again, no question. Oh and the pricing was very fair....

They made it right

by from Sacramento, CA |

Interesting experience. I worked with three dealers in my immediate area, with no success in getting the car and price I wanted. E-mailed Boardwalk VW, which is about 100 miles away. They were very responsive, good communication, had a deal worked out fairly quickly. Excellent! But when we drove down to seal the deal, the car was not exactly what we had discussed (and confirmed in detail by e-mail) - the right model, color, and options, but it was a 2011, not a 2012. I can't be sure whether they knew it ahead of time or not, but they took a big enough chunk off the price that I was - and am - very happy. Another plus - the finance department treated us with respect (not all of them do) and got the paperwork done quickly.