Fox Lake Toyota/Scion

75 S. Route 12, Fox Lake, IL 60020

New 888-255-5934
Used 888-242-3136
Service 877-338-4180

Experience the Fox Lake Toyota Difference. No Charge Oil Changes & a 200,000 Mile Engine Guarantee

Great Experience

by from Woodstock, IL |

Visited another Toyota Dealer where we purchased our two previous Toyota's, and were not impressed with the experience. Based upon a recommendation of a friend who purchased a car from Fox Lake Toyota (when they first opened) we gave them a try. Our initial visit was to test look at a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. Upon entering the dealer I was impressed how I was greeted and introduced to a sales rep (Dan) to assist me. The sales rep answered all my questions, and I was never pressured. I asked for the sales rep card when I left. We did not purchase a car that first visit, but I returned several times. We worked with our sales rep in person, via email and text messages to test drive vehicles. Each time we arrived the cars were ready to be drive. We decided to purchase a 2012 Camry SE. We set up an appointment to met with my sales rep and discuss pricing. The purchase price we agreed upon was ~ $160 more than the price we initially requested. The agreed upon pricing was separate from any discussion of a trade in. We decided to sell our vehicle ourselves and not as a trade-in. Our sales rep located a Camry in the color and options and we agreed upon a day and time to purchase the vehicle. The agreed upon day and time the vehicle was ready. We finalized all the necessary paperwork, and my wife drove the new car home. In total I visited four different Toyota dealership looking at different Toyota Certified Used and new vehicles. I could have purchased the new Camry from anyone of four dealers, but chose Fox Lake based upon my first impression when I entered the dealership and the overall sales rep experience.

First Time Buyer with Fox Lake Toyota

by from Palatine IL |

My boyfriend & I went to Fox Lake Toyota on Thursday 7/31 after being turned down by 2 other dealers in the area to see what they had available. Met with Mike first and we explained our situation which he then he had us meet with the GM Joe Bosco. We told him what kinda pymt we wanted and he suggested looking for something under $10K of which they had 2 vehicles, a Jeep & a Honda. We test drove both vehicles and chose the Jeep. By Tuesday of the following week we had been approved for financing. Everyone there was great, very friendly and really helped us to get the financing & the pymts we wanted. I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle purchase whether new or used.

How a FL Toyota manager treated a customer

by from Fox Lake, IL |

I do not recommend anyone to purchase car(s) at FL Toyota. One of the manager angrily yelled at me to me over the phone that (quote exactly): "... do not come here again. Go ahead and cancel. I'll cancel it for you and do not ever ever come to FL Toyouta again. You hear me? do not come here again..." I was really really schocked and insulted. I'm make sure to file a complaint to the Toyota Midwest Corporate, FL Toyota President, and BBB as well as share the situation with all my friends in US. So do not come FL Toyato as the manager insisted. If you like a better friendly, respected, and professional serviceplease come to Autonation Toyota in Libertyvile or other Toyota dealers for your car buying, don't go here.

Two Very Positive Buying Experiences

by from Hawthorn Woods, IL |

We recently bought a new Toyota Camry from Fox Lake Toyota. This is the second new car we have purchased there. We had a very positive buying experience with both cars. Our salesman, Mike Halgren, was a great person to work with. Mike helped us compare different models, encouraged us to take test drives before we bought, and never pressured us in any way. We felt that Mike treated us fairly and was very honest and open with us. We truly appreciated working with him. While Fox Lake Toyota did not have in stock the particular car that we wanted, they were able to easily locate one at another dealership and bring it to their lot for us to pick up. We were able to negotiate a fair purchase price both times and were really pleased with all the people that we met there -- from the sales manager to the service staff. We plan to return there the next time that we need a car.

Great service and excellent people

by from fox lake, il |

I bought my car from this dealership earlier this year. I had an awesome experience. The dealership was clean, many cars to choose from, but the staff went above and beyond my expectations to make sure I was happy and getting exactly what I wanted. The sales guy named Michael H. was absolutely exceptional. He knew every detail/ the ins and outs about every car I looked at. He listened to everything i had to say about the car i wanted, and assisted me in finding exactly what I was looking for. He never tried to force me into any car, and didn't groan when I asked to test drive the 5th car of the day. They work with me financially and I got the car for the exact price I wanted. I will never go to another dealership to buy another car. A++++++

Very happy!

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I was surprised by the facilities -- very large and up-to-date! The salesman was knowledgeable -- the managers, esp the finance managers were awesome! Very happy with my vehicle -- great service too.

2014 Prius

by from Algonquin, Il |

I bought my Prius at Fox Lake and I got the best price as opposed to other dealerships. They were willing to beat offers from other dealerships. I never thought buying a car would be this hassle free. I got the car that I wanted within a couple of days and I am very happy with my purchase. You can't beat their 200,000 mile service warranty for $99.

Wonderful people.

by from Fox Lake, IL |

Everyone was very helpful in finding just the right car, and making it a very easy process, from start to driving my beautiful new car off the lot. Best Toyota dealership I've ever been to, and this is my 3rd Rav4 (1999, 2002 and finally 2014).

New Venza

by from McHenry, IL |

Very nice people to talk with and purchase a vehicle. They will discuss things and go over your options. I like the ability to look over the offer before I commit. They will allow you to think about the transaction before you make a decision. They will discuss things like the value of your trade and I could explain why I thought my vehicle was worth more. I like to make sure it makes sense before I purchase. Only a little nick on the repair dept. Had an issue once, worked it out with the manager, but it should not have occurred. Sales experience has been excellent. This is the second vehicle we have purchased here.

Perfect transaction from both sales and management

by from Big Rapids, Michigan |

Let me start by saying that my husband and I hate dealerships: The ones we have dealt with always seem to have a bag of price/option contingencies that are rolled out at the last minute. Yet, I saw this car on Autotrader and after doing my research contacted the dealership. I received an immediate response from Scott Nielsen, who provided me with all the information I asked for without any puff or fluff. Did I mention that we live in Michigan, and Fox Lake Toyota is in Illinois? If we wanted to make the purchase, which was at a GREAT price, we had to completely trust the information that we received from Scott. He did everything he could to add to our comfort level, including a phone tour of the car with my husband to make sure that we knew as much as possible before we set out to Illinois. The car appeared to be exactly as Scott described, and between him and the management staff a very smooth deal was handled. I was sure that the car would break down on the way back to Michigan, but it didn't happen. Then I decided to wait a month to write this review in case any problems surfaced that the dealership neglected to tell us. Well, that didn't happen either. The car is everything we could have hoped for: It is the right year, with the right features, for the better-than right price. This experience changed our minds about car dealerships, especially in the case of this dealership. We couldn't have asked for better service, and we CERTAINLY will buy from them again. KUDOS to Fox Lake Toyota/Scion in Illinois.

Curtis Byland

by from WI |

I have purchased 3 cars from Curtis Byland in three years. I have found him to be professional, friendly, with an great knowledge. He made the complete buying process very comfortable. From walking in the door to the time we let with our new car, Curtis was a pleasure to deal with. If I had to say, the primary reason I bought from Fox Lake Toyota was his personnel attention.