John Hine Temecula Mazda Subaru

42050 Dlr Dr, Temecula, CA 92591

New 877-438-1750
Used 877-289-0639
Service 888-492-4016

Voted "best place to buy your new or used vehicle" year after year.

The best dealer in the Inland Empire!

by from Temecula, CA |

This dealer does not play games or waste your time. They quickly get to the bottom line so that decision making on the car you need is as painless as possible. Even the paperwork through their financing dept. is quick. The whole car buying process takes less than 1 hour if you know what you want. This was our second purchase from this dealer and we will not ever go back to anyone else.

October 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The goal of the John Hine Temecula Mazda team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you enjoy your new car! Best regards, Bill Brumbaugh- General Manager

Maxda CX-5 -not sure what this means

by from Temecula, California |

That my friend did all of the negotiating for me. The dealership was open and nice to hang out in; Son is a very nice, personable gentleman

by from Temecula, CA |

I was very happy that they checked to see if my tires were still covered by my warranty without me having to ask them to.

by from Temecula, CA 92591 |

Great Customer Service by Service Advisor Kristina Duvall. Kept me advised of progress of the service on my car. GREAT JOB!!!

Excellent pacility,very good people and number one

by from Temecula California |

Nothing to explain your dealer is excellent plus the price is affordable,employee the best and my sales man is very very good I give him 10.

Great customer service

by from Temecula, CA |

Kristina was very helpful and friendly. She took time to check our certified pre-owned warranty as well as our extended warranty that we had purchased through a different dealership to make sure our repair was covered.

February 12, 2015

Hi Leslie and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Kristina took care of you! She is a great asset and we appreciate all she does. Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch all the latest specials! Bill Brumbaugh- General Manager

Great service and helpful interaction

by from Temecula CA |

I was kept fully informed and advised of what needed to be done and helped to use the coupons which helped defray the unexpected costs.

Superb customer service and Great Attitudes by all

by from Murrieta, CA |

The customer service, once again, provided by your salesperson JAMES was extraordinary. I love dealing with James. His attitude and love of his job and your company have made me come back now twice to purchase a new car. My kudos to a great guy. You should be proud to have him as an employee. ONE OF A KIND!!!!

Great service

by from Temecula CA |

Friendly staff took the time to listen and address my needs. A huge step toward rebuilding the trust I once had with the service department. Would definitely bring my car back for next service.

great and friendly service

by from Temecula, Ca |

Technician perform everything in a timely manner and gave me recommendations on what needed to be done to my vehicle.

by from Temecula, CA |

Our salesman Dallas Ervin was knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy. He helped us find the model with the features we were looking. Overall a pleasant shopping and purchase experience.

February 2, 2015

James, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Dallas Ervin was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Bill Brumbaugh- General Manager