Carolina Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep RAM

891 U.S. 1, Lugoff, SC 29078

Used 803-438-9160 Used 803-438-9160

No Pressure

by from Camden sc |

I was shopping for a used Jeep and came to the dealership. A young salesman helped me. When I told him I was a few months out he understood. He didn't let that keep him from helping me the best he could. Even though they didn't have exactly what I was looking for, something needs to be said about the customer service I was given.

not happy with this dealer

by from Columbia |

had them put leather seats in my new truck it took a week to get my truck back they put over 300 miles on my truck and my truck was filthy when I received it had them clean it. when day light hit my truck it was still filthy. Was told they would send me a check to have it detailed. A week later still no check. Thanks Brad

Bought a used pathfinder

by from Columbia, SC |

I bought at nearly new Nissan Pathfinder in the summer of 2013. Of course, you never know 'the bottom line' but I felt the negotiation process was fair--and we made a deal! All staff from the sales consultant to the sales manager to the finance manager were courteous and passionate about selling cars. Having done many weeks of research on the Pathfinder, I had low expectations for the consultant to know the product (this is a Chrysler lines dealer), but his level of knowledge far exceeded my expectations. They gave me a great value for my trade in and I couldn't be more thrilled with the 'new' car. When I returned that car after several days of ownership to receive negotiated service, the finance manager actually came to find me to refinance me at a lower rate (who does that???). They followed through on most commitments, if I was promised a call back, I received a call back even after the sale. Carolina CJD is the only dealer on my short list that I would recommend to a friend to check out. I look forward to making another deal in the future (and I HATE buying cars). I had another great experience with Carolina CJD in the spring of 2013 when my 2008 patriot was recalled. Carolina CJD did the recall service and showed my wife the utmost respect and courtesy. They even drove her across the street to have breakfast with our children while they serviced the car and came back to pick the family up and return them to the dealership. Very impressed.

Music man

by from Greenville SC |

I was traveling thru this area and my Ram was having issues. the service department was able to fix it for me with no problem and while waiting I found a new Dart that I bought for my daughter. Was not going to buy that day but was so impressed by the dealership I went ahead and moved my date for purchase up. Great dealership and a Great price

Do Not Buy Here

by from Columbia, SC |

Talked to Scott yesterday about a truck he said was at the Carolina Chrysler lot. When I arrived the next day they said Scott had not worked there for 2 days. They said the truck he had told me about the day before was sold an hour ago, but can we help you find another truck. The same truck they told me was sold this morning is still on the web with Scott's name as the manager. Classic bait and switch.

Stay away, look elsewhere!

by from South Carolina |

The advertised price means nothing, just add $2000.

Mechanic

by from Elgin, sc |

Shortly after fixing my car a hose pops off leaking transmission fluid?coincidental? After $600 in repair they don?t see a hose not on properly? Then when I return with this problem they say I need $500 more in repair on engine mounts? they didn?t see this before? When I came in originally to fix, temperature and gasket, caused me a problem 2 months later. Another mechanic discovers the nut wasn?t threaded on correctly, causing air to go into it. The car was overheating again. He also saw where there was a bolt inserted to take up the slack where the nut wasn?t properly threaded.

Yes, this was a waste of time

by from Irmo, SC |

Ok...So we were interested in purchasing a used toyota matrix which was within our price range and was the vehicle we were looking for. We called Scott 2 hours before driving 45 minutes to go purchase the vehicles. He stated the vehicle was there at the time. The vehicle had been there for the last week according to our conversations with him. But magically, after we take the trip up there, it had JUST been sold. It was listed on the internet and still is, but somehow it disappears right before we arrive. In my opinion, it is an internet listing with the intent on getting you to come to their lot so they can sell you something much more expensive and not what you came to buy. He was glad to show us vehicles twice the price we wanted to pay. This car salesman has ripoff artist written all over him, and I would recommend anyone stay away from this dealership. Waste of time and gas money.

Waste of time.

by from Lugoff, sc |

I set up an appointment to come and look at a car. The car was not there, but was still on the Internet, and still is weeks later. It was a waste of time, especially considering the other used cars there didn't look as though they had gone through any time of shop to be cleaned. Never will go there again.