Jaber's Truck and Auto Sales

(3.6) 7 Reviews

732 E Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020

Definitely would buy from them

by from phoenix, az |

I went to see a particular WS6 this past Saturday. I met Chad and Adrian. Both guys were very helpful. I was actually surprised that Adrian said he would not sell me the car because I would lose and becharged a high interest rate. Yep...it's true. Very straightforward and his advise was on point. When I organize my finances, I am going togo back to them and by a WS6 fromthem. Honesty is key. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

horrible cars

by from phoenix |

i bought a car everything was fine until the 15 day warranty wore off thats when all the problems started happening. they are good at hiding the problems.

August 21, 2013

Jake, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, without your full name and/or vehicle I'm unable to help you out as I have no record of a "jake" purchasing any vehicle. There must've been a misunderstanding or you could've mistaken us with another dealership. We've always helped our customers even when issues are not covered under warranty and especially days, months or years past their purchase. We've been in business for over 18 years and know customer satisfaction is key to a striving business. Please respond back or call us in order to get this issue resolved. Thank you. - Adrian

Great Service

by from Tempe, AZ |

The customer service was great when I brought my used car. The dealer helped me with choose the perfect car for me, since when I went there all I knew is that I wanted a car... and now I have a great car with great mileage. Thanks you guys!

July 2, 2013

Jc, thank you for your feedback. We're always here to help. Let us know if you need anything in the future in regards to your car. Thanks!

Excited :)

by from Tempe, AZ |

Buying my car as we speak! So happy the car I was going to buy was sold from under me last week because i wouldve never been here. Adrian and chad are some laid back guys. Made buying a used car super easy. Took a test drive, spoke with Adrian and now he's almost done with paperwork. About 1 hr I've been here and I'm already in love with my new car.

July 3, 2013

Arturo! Thank you for your feedback! If there's anything we can do for you in the future please let us know as we'd be more than gladly to help. Thank you.

Quality unexpected service! AA++

by from Chandler AZ |

Very straight forward and honest transaction, had my car 3 weeks now and one of fires was showing wear, I contacted dealership and Adrian was very helpful, they located all four tires for at an amazing price and expedited the whole process for me, I dropped it off and picked up end off the day. They covered the cost on two tires for me which I never expected. I highly recommend them!

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We're very glad we could help you out. If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

cool guys

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Went to visit the lot to check out their cars, lots of cool cars! especially the Trans Am! They were very helpful in trying to get financing done for me on a GTO. Maybe next time when I get some cash to put down!

June 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, Mickey! We usually get cars in every week of all price ranges that aren't listed on Cars.com. Feel free to visit our website at www.jabersauto.com for a full list of our active inventory when you're ready to buy a car. Thank you!

I did not have a good experience at all.

by from Tucson, AZ |

I would recommend that anyone who purchases from this "independent dealer" have the vehicle thoroughly checked out before buying. It appears to me that their strategy is to patch up the vehicle until you get a few miles down the road and then you discover all that is wrong.

June 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you had a bad experience at Jabers. We've been in business for over 18 years and wouldn't dare risk our reputation with a strategy of what you called, "patching up." These are Used Vehicles and expect normal wear and tear as they are of course not brand new. We gladly comply with Arizona Used Car Implied Warranty of Merchantability on all major mechanical failures to the vehicle and even go above that by making sure our vehicles are at good quality and "retail worthy." In the event a repair or a part isn't covered under warranty, we always help our customers even if it's months from the purchase and that service is probably one of the main reasons why we've been able to stay in business for so long. We have always cared for our customers and there must've been a misunderstanding. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you.