Crossroads Used Cars LLC

608 W Pearl St, Tremont, IL 61568

Used 855-263-1156

THANKS! GREAT DEALERSHIP!

by from Pekin, il |

I am a 60 year old female and have bought 6 cars from crossroads over the past 30 years. All the cars have been "GREAT" to me! I have always enjoyed chating with Mike, Korey, Lori, and Debbie, they make things so easy and life so enjoyable! Thanks for another GOOD ONE, you guys are GREAT!

Great small town dealership

by from Bloomington, IL |

Friendly people, cheap prices, good customer service. Even recommended a cute little restaurant down the road to eat after purchasing our van. Thanks guys!

Rude customer service

by from Springfield IL |

Very rude customer service called them up on the ph to ask how much their dealership will be willing to take for a vehicle he put me on hold then told me he had other customers to serve if I want the vehicle come check it out. His tone was very rude as if he was doing me a service of being on the ph with him. These old car auction buying dealers really tripped me out.

Great service, friendly people

by from Peoria, IL |

Friendly people, they were very patient with my rather picky wife. I will be coming back in a few short months to buy my daughter's first car.

Crossroads Experience

by from Hanna City, IL |

I enjoyed the friendly small town experience. I would go back.

Great Experience!

by from Pekin, IL. |

Such a great experience buying my daughter her first car! She was very picky but they helped to us to find the right car for her. I will definitely buy from Crossroads again in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Pekin, IL. |

GREAT JOB!!!!! YOUR GREAT!

by from Peoria, il |

You guys are GREAT! I really like the way you helped my daughter find a great car. My neighbor and my brother bought cars with Crossroads, so I thought I would check you guys out. I found that you have the best cars out there for the money. Your mechanic was very helpful and Korey and Mike were so patient helping my daughter get her first car. THANKS! Your the best!

Bad experience

by from peoria illinois |

I went to this dealer to check our a car that online looked to be in great condition. Seeing the car in person it had messed up interior with burn marks and shifter was completely messed up. I decided since I drove out there to take it for a ride anyway and found out that the window didnt work (in a two window car). I told the dealers and he went "oh yeah i forgot about that". He was unwilling to even remotely cut the price even after seeing how dirty it was and how a window did not work. Also he seemed to not take me seriously about the facts of the car since I am a female. He was rude and not willing to help me out at all. Customer service was absolutely horrible and very unprofessional.

Very Dissapointed

by from Mason Il |

My husband and I called ahead to confirm this vehicle was available, dealer assured us it was infact and worth driving 173 miles for. The photos showed a decent car with a clean interior and a moon roof, the picture and discriptipn did by no means represent this vehicle. It was parked on the back lot filthy, obviously not the same car no moon roof.. Customer service... Not even I went into the office and was blatantly ignored as Mike the owner could not locate keys for propspective buyers, the office was filthy, and disorganized and the family pets free to roam and mingle with customers. I feel this dealership should be removed from your site as his business gives yours a bad rap.

Very Poor Customer Service And Vehicles

by from Tremont IL |

Car quit running 3 days after purchase and cost $1000 to fix. Owner Mike was very rude and refused to help reimburse any of the repair costs. Buyers Beware.