Capital City Imports

1980 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308

Used 850-942-1500

Capitol Imports Is the Best! It's a home away home

by from Tallahassee, Fl. |

Capitol Imports is the best! A home away from home. All of the salesmen are professional, honest, and caring. Mr. David, who is the owner, is very humble and works with his customers to take care of the car needs. They have comfortable leather furniture to relax on and watch television while getting your car serviced and they offer fresh coffee. The restroom is very clean, being that I have OCD, I felt very comfortable in there. Also, they have a loving, friendly business pet named Dexter. Dexter will sit in a chair next to you as if he is human, lol. I love Dexter, he nevers barks or try to attack. I am pleased with this company because they sold me a healthy BMW convertible two weeks ago. Thank you Capitol Imports.

A very nice experience!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I purchased a preowned Jaguar from Tre at Cap City in June of 2013. It was a long-distance transaction since I am in Texas. Everything was handled over the phone or email and a deal was struck. Tre picked me up at the airport and David was just finishing detailing the car when I arrived. It was beautiful and was at least good if not better than described! The whole crew was a pleasure was a pleasure to deal with and I would consider making the 900-mile trip again if Capital City Imports had a vehicle that I wanted.

Nice cars and people. slow response & followup

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I submitted inquiry online expressing intrest in a car with a trade in. Was called within 48 hours but the car was no longer available (not a big deal). Was also told they were receiving another of same model in next few days and they would call me back. It's been a 9 days now and haven't heard back. The car still shows available for purchase online.

Very Helpful

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I was visiting the lot and looking at their cars. Their salesman John was very helpful and knowledgable. I would have no problem buying a car from John and Capital City Imports.

Mrs. Waters

by from Tallahassee FL |

I've been looking for the right car for sometime now but have not decided on what to buy. I finally found Mr.John Sumner at your dealership and he HSS been very helpful and patient with me. I have bought my last 7 or so cars from him and he has always got me what I wanted and good cars without any repair problems. Just waiting on the right car and John stays in touch with me. Thank you.

professional place

by from Tallahassee, FL |

John S. has been helpong me look for a replacement vehicle for my Wrangler. I am really not sure what i want yet but he has bee very patiaient and professional. I hope to figure out waht i want soon.

Great Experience

by from Thomasville |

John took care of me.

Highly Recommended

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I had a great experience buying a Ford truck here recently. Tre' and David were nice, knowledgable guys who worked with me to find a great price and didn't make me feel over pressured and uncomfortable, like some other dealerships can. If you are looking to buy a preowned vehicle, I would highly recommend you look for one at Capital City Imports.

Try to know your product line!

by from Tallahassee Florida |

After waiting for acknowledgement for 10 minutes, a salesman strolled out, explaining I was interested in one particular car, he went off to get the key, another 10 minutes passed and when the salesman came back, we find that the car has a dead battery, so off he goes to get a jump box, but it did give me the opportunity to check out the car, the carpets were wet, and the interior was filthy, under the hood was just as dirty, the oil was in need of a change desperately. The salesman brings the jump box, I had to show him how to jump off this car, I get it started, and just about every light on the dash is on, including the low fuel light, so no test drive. The salesman said he had a great service department that would correct the lights and install a new battery. I asked to see the service department, so we walked about 100 yards to the back of the building, were I see two people sitting under a tree, several junky cars, parts and tools lying on the ground, but no dedicated service department. Enough! If you are looking for a pre owned Imported Car, avoid Capital City Imports, and find a professional and knowledgeable dealer.

Highly Recommend

by from Tallahassee, FL |

This is the second car I have purchased from Capital City Imports - David has been fair, helpful, and listens to what we want and need before trying to "sell" what he has. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fair trade and/or purchase of a nice vehicle.