Capital City Imports

1980 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308

Used 888-231-3306

Come get you DREAM car TODAY!

purchase of a used car

by from tallahassee |

I bought 2010 Nissan Versa. He took care of everything about my car. He did every paper works perfectly and gently explained in detail because I am an international student who is not good at English. Although my car has some troubles, he repaired everything I complained. I'm satisfied with the deal, the price, and A/S. Ahmed is the man to be trusted.

A good car buying experience

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Pleasant experience, they worked hard to earn my business

Capitol Imports Is the Best! It's a home away home

by from Tallahassee, Fl. |

Capitol Imports is the best! A home away from home. All of the salesmen are professional, honest, and caring. Mr. David, who is the owner, is very humble and works with his customers to take care of the car needs. They have comfortable leather furniture to relax on and watch television while getting your car serviced and they offer fresh coffee. The restroom is very clean, being that I have OCD, I felt very comfortable in there. Also, they have a loving, friendly business pet named Dexter. Dexter will sit in a chair next to you as if he is human, lol. I love Dexter, he nevers barks or try to attack. I am pleased with this company because they sold me a healthy BMW convertible two weeks ago. Thank you Capitol Imports.

A very nice experience!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I purchased a preowned Jaguar from Tre at Cap City in June of 2013. It was a long-distance transaction since I am in Texas. Everything was handled over the phone or email and a deal was struck. Tre picked me up at the airport and David was just finishing detailing the car when I arrived. It was beautiful and was at least good if not better than described! The whole crew was a pleasure was a pleasure to deal with and I would consider making the 900-mile trip again if Capital City Imports had a vehicle that I wanted.

Nice cars and people. slow response & followup

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I submitted inquiry online expressing intrest in a car with a trade in. Was called within 48 hours but the car was no longer available (not a big deal). Was also told they were receiving another of same model in next few days and they would call me back. It's been a 9 days now and haven't heard back. The car still shows available for purchase online.

Very Helpful

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I was visiting the lot and looking at their cars. Their salesman John was very helpful and knowledgable. I would have no problem buying a car from John and Capital City Imports.

Mrs. Waters

by from Tallahassee FL |

I've been looking for the right car for sometime now but have not decided on what to buy. I finally found Mr.John Sumner at your dealership and he HSS been very helpful and patient with me. I have bought my last 7 or so cars from him and he has always got me what I wanted and good cars without any repair problems. Just waiting on the right car and John stays in touch with me. Thank you.

professional place

by from Tallahassee, FL |

John S. has been helpong me look for a replacement vehicle for my Wrangler. I am really not sure what i want yet but he has bee very patiaient and professional. I hope to figure out waht i want soon.

Great Experience

by from Thomasville |

John took care of me.

Highly Recommended

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I had a great experience buying a Ford truck here recently. Tre' and David were nice, knowledgable guys who worked with me to find a great price and didn't make me feel over pressured and uncomfortable, like some other dealerships can. If you are looking to buy a preowned vehicle, I would highly recommend you look for one at Capital City Imports.