Stallons Auto Sales

Stallons Auto Sales

1944 W 7th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42240

Used 888-513-7066

Family owned business for over 70 years!

Great Customer Service

by from Pleasantview, TN |

Although I haven't actually purchased a vehicle, I wanted to share how pleased I am with the exceptional customer service provided so far and I haven't even met in person yet. I am in the market for an SUV with a 3rd row seat and Stallon had one that I wanted in my price range and prior to my driving the close to 100 miles to see it, Lance let me know that it may be sold already to wait and call before driving that far. He even followed up to confirm that it indeed had sold. Now that is service! Any other dealer would have let me drive there anyway to try to sell me something else that was out of my price range that I wasn't interested in. I hope that they get something else in that fits my needs soon as I really would like to work with them over the local sharks in my area!

Worth the drive !

by from Newburgh, In |

I recently had been looking for a late model Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra pick up truck. I was in no hurry and promised myself not to rush into something. After about 4 months of searching I found a Silverado in Hopkinsville Ky @ Stallons Auto Service. It's a family owned business. They are friendly & down to earth, unlike your average Chevy or GMC dealers. It took me a little over an hour to get there, but it was worth it. They gave me a little more for my trade-in than the other dealerships & they also dropped the sales price to fit into my budget. I would recommend them to friends & family both. See Lance Stallons owner & salesman. Thanks Lance ! I love my Silverado ! I'll be back in shortly as my 15 yr old will need a car. (something cool)

Stallons Auto Sales responded to this review

September 12, 2011

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you are enjoying your truck. Look forward to helping you find the perfect cool car for your new driver. Lance